PDA

View Full Version : Who wins

SlayerHead113
04-14-2011, 02:42 PM
hey, if you play the whole game and complete everything, does Germany win?

SlayerHead113
04-14-2011, 02:42 PM
hey, if you play the whole game and complete everything, does Germany win?

Foehammer-1
04-14-2011, 06:40 PM
I highly doubt it.

In the other games of the series, even if you sink the whole Royal Navy, Germany still loses.

SeaWolfU-57
04-15-2011, 01:06 AM
The game ends with Germany surrendering every time I played it to the end

SlayerHead113
04-15-2011, 12:59 PM
So its one of those games where you play as the guy thats retreating to his death in the final battle and you end up being defeated anyway? Stupid games, i know everyone thinks the Nazis should have lost but its a game, if the Germans win in the game Hitler wont rise from the grave and take over will he? Just once i would like a game where i place as the Germans during WWII and they WIN!

Jose.MaC
05-01-2011, 10:36 AM
If you want to change the war, you must go to another kind of games, like the Panzer General series. I managed to conquer USA with german troops... But here you are in command of just one ship, so you cannot change the course of the war no matter what you do: the world is really big and you only take one part of the game.

But in SH III, sinking more that a number of tons meant that the war was ended for you, without further notice. So in some way, you could think that you had help Germany to sign an armistice with USA and Britain.