PDA

View Full Version : A great alternate route that maybe hasn't been found

SABU1111
04-30-2005, 12:28 PM
Just a route that as far as I know, hasn't been found. On Cargo Ship, right at the start, you see those big containers over on the other side? Climb up the ledge, and you can run in between them to get to the end of the walkway, and drop down so you can get to the stairs with the sleeping, avoid 3 guards which are difficult to get by stealthily.

SABU1111
04-30-2005, 12:28 PM
Just a route that as far as I know, hasn't been found. On Cargo Ship, right at the start, you see those big containers over on the other side? Climb up the ledge, and you can run in between them to get to the end of the walkway, and drop down so you can get to the stairs with the sleeping, avoid 3 guards which are difficult to get by stealthily.

Recon-RadMan
04-30-2005, 12:41 PM
--

Ya its a good route but wasnt that hard to miss, it was the first route I seen and used it.

The route under the truck at the beginin of Battery mission was a route I totally missed, and a nice one.

--

dynamite360
04-30-2005, 01:08 PM
This is the first place I went in Cargoship.

Pennywisdom1188
04-30-2005, 04:55 PM
I think an alternate route that is worth posting on here is in battery. At the beggining of the level you see those two guards, there is also some material you can cut with a crate next to it. Do the split jump on the crate and when you drop you can climb the crate (it may take a few tries to get in the correct position) it eventually takes you to a vent that cuts off a good chunk of the level. But i dont suggest you use this when you want to get 100% because you bypass one of the shipping logs.

BiG_FaT_SpErM
05-01-2005, 06:48 AM
only sh*t never notice that. From the start you climb down the rop then go along the right wall until you get to material you can cut but you dont need to cut it. Then split jump between the crate and the wall and press B whilst facing towards the crate and you should hold the crate and pull yourself up. Now jump to the right onto the girders and walk across to the roof and in the far corner is a vent. Crawl through and out then open the vent and drop down and you land inside the room where the guards are sleeping skiping a big part of the level.

chaos_theory16
05-01-2005, 07:10 PM
Yeah, this is a good route. But, I've tried it... It's an easy way to get passed 4 men at the beginning of Cargo Ship, very easily.