PDA

View Full Version : How many Video in SCDA in current-gen

EvilSpark1
11-07-2006, 10:39 AM
I wana know,how many video have SVDA in current-gen???And how last video??Coz next-gen have 3-4 video

EvilSpark1
11-07-2006, 10:39 AM
I wana know,how many video have SVDA in current-gen???And how last video??Coz next-gen have 3-4 video

i-am-very-bored
11-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Theres an intro to every single level that basically goes like this:

sam is talking to williams on a phone. date is, december something, 2008 (shortly after the events of DA happen) and williams is talking about how lambert and sam took unneccessary risks to stop the jba (i.e. lambert becoming their weapons dealer so sam could have his equipment, sam becoming a DA in the first place) and they talk about the events that lead up to the missions
(for example, the last sentence williams said at the beginning of the phone call was: remember that time in iceland...? then the iceland level starts)
Plus there are some pretty cool in game cutscenes too, im not sure how many of them or how long because I havent beaten the game. the only level outro i have seen so far is the iceland outro where it explains about sarah's death.

But yeah the story is much more explained in the current gen versions. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Lambert: Good work fisher, 4 get just 4 more forged e-mails uploaded.

Sam: Thanks, ive always found it hard to count past 3.

Lambert: no need to be smarmsy sam.

EvilSpark1
11-08-2006, 03:19 AM
Thanks,pleas tell me next-gen have videov???How Sarha dead??Next-gen have many vid or not???How many???And on next-gen be Willams???

blue1988
11-08-2006, 06:23 PM
each level has its own cutscenes it also determines what you do in that level
there are nine in all most have alternate cutscenes it depends on the big decisions that you make on that mission. it will lest a or b