PDA

View Full Version : Any BA "mouse" user here?

coltcat
10-27-2007, 02:55 PM
Hi, i am just wondering.
anyone here play the game with mouse(and insist on "mouse using") miss the way of mouse contral in BA1?
i mean, i played BA1 with mouse all the time and i really cant works with the sticks.
but with mouse the game become so easy,makes me feels just like FPS.
but in BA2, the contraling of mouse changed a lot more,siece i never gets use to sticks.the whole game become so hard to me.
it's not about sensitive of mouse, i mean
in the old days,how much should the plane turns depend on "how much the distance do you move the mouse".(i believe any BA1 mouse user will get what i mean)
but now, the mouse needs to stay in a center zone to get the plane go steady and straight,any more movement of the mouse will gets the plane KEEPING turns toward to that diraction unless the player move the mouse back to center zone. and that really kills me.

does anyone here miss the BA1-like mouse contral?
i really wish ubisoft can make a patch with the BA1 contraling mode in the future.
with BA1 style contraling,i really can get much better handleing and amming.
anyone had the the samw feeling with me? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

coltcat
10-27-2007, 02:55 PM
Hi, i am just wondering.
anyone here play the game with mouse(and insist on "mouse using") miss the way of mouse contral in BA1?
i mean, i played BA1 with mouse all the time and i really cant works with the sticks.
but with mouse the game become so easy,makes me feels just like FPS.
but in BA2, the contraling of mouse changed a lot more,siece i never gets use to sticks.the whole game become so hard to me.
it's not about sensitive of mouse, i mean
in the old days,how much should the plane turns depend on "how much the distance do you move the mouse".(i believe any BA1 mouse user will get what i mean)
but now, the mouse needs to stay in a center zone to get the plane go steady and straight,any more movement of the mouse will gets the plane KEEPING turns toward to that diraction unless the player move the mouse back to center zone. and that really kills me.

does anyone here miss the BA1-like mouse contral?
i really wish ubisoft can make a patch with the BA1 contraling mode in the future.
with BA1 style contraling,i really can get much better handleing and amming.
anyone had the the samw feeling with me? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Legolies
05-01-2008, 03:46 PM
I use mouse, or at least, i try. My mouse doesnt work in-game. Only in the menus :S