PDA

View Full Version : Multi Computer Issue

bugeater51
05-22-2010, 07:29 AM
For many years I and my Wife have played the different Splinter Cell games and other games either together or in Coop or have saved our seperate game files, being able to play the same game at the same time on two different computers. Is that still possible with this new Splinter Cell Conviction? It does not appear that it is. Does that mean I would have to buy a second copy of the same game to allow us to play together, thus causing us to pay over one hundred dollars to play together? Somehow this new format seems highly unfare, especially in this economy. Splinter Cell has been a great franchise but this latest restrictive version has left a bad after taste.

bugeater51
05-22-2010, 07:29 AM
For many years I and my Wife have played the different Splinter Cell games and other games either together or in Coop or have saved our seperate game files, being able to play the same game at the same time on two different computers. Is that still possible with this new Splinter Cell Conviction? It does not appear that it is. Does that mean I would have to buy a second copy of the same game to allow us to play together, thus causing us to pay over one hundred dollars to play together? Somehow this new format seems highly unfare, especially in this economy. Splinter Cell has been a great franchise but this latest restrictive version has left a bad after taste.

jzorro
05-25-2010, 07:35 PM
I am amazed that the previous versions worked on two computers with only one disc.