PDA

View Full Version : RR TV Party Question

m85021
01-04-2009, 05:36 PM
I haven't played the solo mode yet, only the party mode. It seems like we keep seeing the same games.

Do you need to unlock more games in solo mode to see them in party mode?

m85021
01-04-2009, 05:36 PM
I haven't played the solo mode yet, only the party mode. It seems like we keep seeing the same games.

Do you need to unlock more games in solo mode to see them in party mode?

serza5
01-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Yes........ <STRIKE>now I will kill you for asking an obvious question.</STRIKE>

m85021
01-05-2009, 02:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by serza5:
Yes........ <STRIKE>now I will kill you for asking an obvious question.</STRIKE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww, did I hurt da wittle fowum posters feewings? Such a sad wittle boy. Coochy Coo.

robocoddess
01-05-2009, 02:30 PM
It's true though, you people are posting the same questions and it's starting to get on our nerves. Do you ever read the instruction books for troubleshooting first?

serza5
01-05-2009, 03:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by m85021:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by serza5:
Yes........ <STRIKE>now I will kill you for asking an obvious question.</STRIKE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww, did I hurt da wittle fowum posters feewings? Such a sad wittle boy. Coochy Coo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm a girl you ****.

m85021
01-05-2009, 03:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by robocoddess:
It's true though, you people are posting the same questions and it's starting to get on our nerves. Do you ever read the instruction books for troubleshooting first? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't include me with your "you people". I have one post on a subject that was not mentioned in the manual.

But hey, you got post++, right?
Good boy.

m85021
01-05-2009, 03:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by m85021:

Awww, did I hurt da wittle fowum posters feewings? Such a sad wittle boy. Coochy Coo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm a girl you ****. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bet people make that same mistake in real life too, don't they?

serza5
01-05-2009, 03:13 PM
You better not say anymore if you want to stay here.

m85021
01-05-2009, 03:15 PM
You better not say anymore if you want to stay here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bet people make that same mistake in real life too, don't they?

Limely
01-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Behave. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Anyways, we seem to get a lot of the same questions, yeah... Maybe we should put together a FAQ, but people will be people, and they probably will ask the same questions even though they are already covered in a FAQ.

legorayman
01-06-2009, 04:52 PM
I go to the gamespot walkthroughs on google if I have a question.