PDA

View Full Version : Ubi_Warder HELP....SCDA..PC Version

BusDriver101
12-28-2006, 08:17 AM
I just got the game yesterday and only played it 30 min before it lagged majorly and then the screen went black...so i rebot my pc and then boot up the game and when i start up a new game, or load one, the screen is messed up, like i have a PIP screen in the top left but only shows black shades of stuff and the rest of the screen i can see through everything like in the begining when your in the plane and about to jump out.....i can see through the plane and everything like i can't even see the computer screens in the plane or ppl i can't even see myself....and when i set my comp to 1600 x 1200 it keeps like going nuts like moveing all over the place (<--not sure how to explain)....Come on anyone help i just want to play my game that i already spent 9 hours trying to fix and reading forums.....o Multiplayer works fine...

Specs: dual core 2.8,2.8, NVIDIA Geforce 7800 overclocked,RAM 1.0 GB...Monitor...Gateway 21" widescreen (1680 x 1050) LCD

BusDriver101
12-28-2006, 08:17 AM
I just got the game yesterday and only played it 30 min before it lagged majorly and then the screen went black...so i rebot my pc and then boot up the game and when i start up a new game, or load one, the screen is messed up, like i have a PIP screen in the top left but only shows black shades of stuff and the rest of the screen i can see through everything like in the begining when your in the plane and about to jump out.....i can see through the plane and everything like i can't even see the computer screens in the plane or ppl i can't even see myself....and when i set my comp to 1600 x 1200 it keeps like going nuts like moveing all over the place (&lt;--not sure how to explain)....Come on anyone help i just want to play my game that i already spent 9 hours trying to fix and reading forums.....o Multiplayer works fine...

Specs: dual core 2.8,2.8, NVIDIA Geforce 7800 overclocked,RAM 1.0 GB...Monitor...Gateway 21" widescreen (1680 x 1050) LCD

BusDriver101
12-28-2006, 08:19 AM
Forgot to say above ^^ that i have the patches

BusDriver101
12-28-2006, 04:01 PM
God Damn....i had to fix it myself...if anyone else has this problem try turning on the AntiA in the game and HDR off....that fixed mine....