PDA

View Full Version : Can't start memory - Need 4 assassin recruits to start memory

pk727man123
12-16-2010, 06:29 PM
I just completed "Plugging the leak" mission. I guess the next one is "Calling all stand-ins", but I am not able to start the mission. The game complained that I need atleast 4 assassin recruits to start the memory. I had never recruited or used assassins so far. So I went ahead and recruited 4 assassins. I came back to start the mission, but it still gives me the same message. It also says "Ezio seems to have done more with the assassin recruits". I don't know how to progress. Any help is appreciated.

pk727man123
12-16-2010, 06:29 PM
I just completed "Plugging the leak" mission. I guess the next one is "Calling all stand-ins", but I am not able to start the mission. The game complained that I need atleast 4 assassin recruits to start the memory. I had never recruited or used assassins so far. So I went ahead and recruited 4 assassins. I came back to start the mission, but it still gives me the same message. It also says "Ezio seems to have done more with the assassin recruits". I don't know how to progress. Any help is appreciated.

magesupermaster
12-17-2010, 12:36 AM
Try to level them up or something.
It never gave me that message after it told me to recruit 4 recruits.

Vx_McTavish_xV
12-17-2010, 01:13 AM
check out their stats at the Assassin's Guild or a Pigeon Post, and don't send them on missions or to attack guards

TheRighteousOne
12-17-2010, 08:09 AM
I never had this trouble but by that point I had 12 maxed out assassins. It could be one of a few things.

1) Some of the wording I found was botched or vague. It could mean you need 4 fully up to assassino rank (maxed out), not just recruits. I'm getting that from, "Ezio seems to have done more with the assassin recruits."

2) You didn't have them available. You actually have to use them in the mission so if they were out on missions you wouldn't of had sigils with which to call them in.

3) The more troubling possibility is that its glitched since it still said you needed 4. In which case you're screwed and might want to put this in a bug report if you can't get it work after trying the above 2.

As a side note, how is you didn't manage to recruit 4 assassins by that point? You couldn't round a corner without running into one to save. You would have to have either ignored the battles going on in the street or not destroyed any Borgia towers.

Black_Widow9
12-17-2010, 01:34 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)