PDA

View Full Version : Time Effecs raiting?

DarKA55ASSIN
05-01-2005, 09:54 AM
today i was just doin soel for fun and i completed in the mission in like 25 mins or something and when it went to the stats screen it said i had no intrusions/alarms ect and my rating was 97% which is pretty weird

DarKA55ASSIN
05-01-2005, 09:54 AM
today i was just doin soel for fun and i completed in the mission in like 25 mins or something and when it went to the stats screen it said i had no intrusions/alarms ect and my rating was 97% which is pretty weird

silentassasin05
05-01-2005, 10:20 AM
i dont know how that is then because timing has no affect whatsoever on the ranking

FN57
05-01-2005, 10:21 AM
You missed one of the secondary objectives.

You either missed disabling all of the computer radar system thingies or saving the pilots or something of that sort. You can spend 2 hours in a level and still get 100% as longa s you completed all the objectives.

silentassasin05
05-01-2005, 10:43 AM
secondary takes away 15%. saving the pilots is optional, you can still get 100% if you dont save them

dynamite360
05-01-2005, 10:58 AM
You probably got identified as intruder because it knocks 3% off your total.

lan_d_best1019
05-01-2005, 12:09 PM
wow their is an objective that u can save the pilots in xbox? in pc u don't need to rescue the pilots coz lambert don't want to http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

silentassasin05
05-01-2005, 12:12 PM
evil

BiG_FaT_SpErM
05-01-2005, 12:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lan_d_best1019:
wow their is an objective that u can save the pilots in xbox? in pc u don't need to rescue the pilots coz lambert don't want to http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its the same as in PC Lambert doesnt want you too and its not a objective you need its just you can save the pilots if you want which you can in PC version as well and its a bonus objective. you have to move their bodies down the alley

Omega_224
05-01-2005, 04:13 PM
Wouldn't taking more time be a good thing? In a way, it kinda means you're being more carefull. Not running through the mission. Meh.

DarKA55ASSIN
05-01-2005, 05:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dynamite360:
You probably got identified as intruder because it knocks 3% off your total. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

na i didnt get any things like that wot so ever,its just **** weird and btw i did all the objectives :S

BiG_FaT_SpErM
05-02-2005, 12:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Omega_224:
Wouldn't taking more time be a good thing? In a way, it kinda means you're being more carefull. Not running through the mission. Meh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

umm. surely its not. Faster must be quicker because you are in the area for less amount of time. The less time you are there means the less times the enemy can get suspicous. If anything there should be a count for the amount of times guards get suspicious e.g. get distracted and try and find you.