PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else geting these errors in steam console?

TehMuffins
01-10-2007, 04:27 PM
I've trolled the fourms for a bit and haven't seen anything on this so hopefully its not a repeat, if it is I do apologize. (its just driving me nuts not being able to play)

The game runs prefect until chapter2 then these errors pop up in console while my fps drops down to nice nubmer of 10. If I change the screen resulation to any setting it brings the fps back to 60 then drops. I've updated my videocard,tweaked with my settings from highest to lowest nothing is working atm. Also this is the steam copy you download from them (yes I've deleted and reinstalled)

Unable to remove i:\program files\steam\steamapps\@hotmail.com\dark messiah might and magic single player\mm\playerinfos.log!
Unable to remove i:\program files\steam\steamapps\@hotmail.com\dark messiah might and magic single player\mm\npc_anims.log!
DataTable warning: (class player): Out-of-range value (-115.640228) in SendPropFloat 'm_fModelBetaLock', clamping.

Game started
Initializing renderer...
Warning: using WorldTwoTextureBlend on a non-displacement surface (material: generic/l02/blend_l02_grassearth). Support for this will go away soon.
Attempting to precache model, but model name is NULL
(this repeats a bunch)

prop_trap has a health specified in model 'models/props/archi/l01/l01_spikes_01.mdl'. Use prop_physics or prop_dynamic instead.
Section [Scenes]: 53 resources total 37.53 KB, 1.79 % of limit (2.10 MB)
Bad pstudiohdr in GetSequenceLinearMotion()!

Trying to play layer layer_unarmed_left on models/npc/Necroguard/npc_necroguard.mdl but it doesn't exist

There are more errors that i've noticed in the past but didnt come up again when i was saving all this infomation. I will try to see if i can't get them to appear again. I know theres atleast 1 more that was stateing missing files.(thats why I asked steam for help since im missing files but alais they sent me here)

Thanks for the time.

TehMuffins
01-10-2007, 04:27 PM
I've trolled the fourms for a bit and haven't seen anything on this so hopefully its not a repeat, if it is I do apologize. (its just driving me nuts not being able to play)

The game runs prefect until chapter2 then these errors pop up in console while my fps drops down to nice nubmer of 10. If I change the screen resulation to any setting it brings the fps back to 60 then drops. I've updated my videocard,tweaked with my settings from highest to lowest nothing is working atm. Also this is the steam copy you download from them (yes I've deleted and reinstalled)

Unable to remove i:\program files\steam\steamapps\@hotmail.com\dark messiah might and magic single player\mm\playerinfos.log!
Unable to remove i:\program files\steam\steamapps\@hotmail.com\dark messiah might and magic single player\mm\npc_anims.log!
DataTable warning: (class player): Out-of-range value (-115.640228) in SendPropFloat 'm_fModelBetaLock', clamping.

Game started
Initializing renderer...
Warning: using WorldTwoTextureBlend on a non-displacement surface (material: generic/l02/blend_l02_grassearth). Support for this will go away soon.
Attempting to precache model, but model name is NULL
(this repeats a bunch)

prop_trap has a health specified in model 'models/props/archi/l01/l01_spikes_01.mdl'. Use prop_physics or prop_dynamic instead.
Section [Scenes]: 53 resources total 37.53 KB, 1.79 % of limit (2.10 MB)
Bad pstudiohdr in GetSequenceLinearMotion()!

Trying to play layer layer_unarmed_left on models/npc/Necroguard/npc_necroguard.mdl but it doesn't exist

There are more errors that i've noticed in the past but didnt come up again when i was saving all this infomation. I will try to see if i can't get them to appear again. I know theres atleast 1 more that was stateing missing files.(thats why I asked steam for help since im missing files but alais they sent me here)

Thanks for the time.

nemesis213
01-11-2007, 05:50 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8821027804/m/3221026225

Look there!

I posted pics about my whole console stuff until the first chapter ends.

I have all the time such "lines" and all the time bad performance.

greetz