PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for nerfing armor... not

XvAEOLUSvX
07-14-2008, 10:47 AM
In R6V1 I was very displeased to see that armor, one of the coolest things about R6V, ended up being utterly useless. People running around with no armor on was stupid.

In R6V2 armor mattered. If you had 5/5 someone would have to hit you in the chest for 3-4 bullets before you were dead. It was awesome. It made armor useful again and it took away the whole spray factor of R6V1

I just started playing again, and I'm VERY displeased to see that you can get 1 shotted with even 7/3 (protection/mobility) making the game a spray fest once again.

Thanks a lot Ubi /sarcasm

XvAEOLUSvX
07-14-2008, 10:47 AM
In R6V1 I was very displeased to see that armor, one of the coolest things about R6V, ended up being utterly useless. People running around with no armor on was stupid.

In R6V2 armor mattered. If you had 5/5 someone would have to hit you in the chest for 3-4 bullets before you were dead. It was awesome. It made armor useful again and it took away the whole spray factor of R6V1

I just started playing again, and I'm VERY displeased to see that you can get 1 shotted with even 7/3 (protection/mobility) making the game a spray fest once again.

Thanks a lot Ubi /sarcasm

neilthecellist
07-14-2008, 10:56 AM
High Stakes doesn't seem to mean much. I tried it on 360 and it was utterly worthless. People just don't take cover anymore. Or they camp like hell until they hear footsteps and then they pop out and "lag-spray" you to death.

But usually I get disconnected before that happens. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

XvAEOLUSvX
07-14-2008, 10:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by neilthecellist:
High Stakes doesn't seem to mean much. I tried it on 360 and it was utterly worthless. People just don't take cover anymore. Or they camp like hell until they hear footsteps and then they pop out and "lag-spray" you to death.

But usually I get disconnected before that happens. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about in normal modes armor is useless now, and Ubi are a bunch of ******s for doing it.

XvAEOLUSvX
07-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Also thanks for beefing up the FAMAS and nerfing the 552 /supersarcasm

XvAEOLUSvX
07-14-2008, 11:20 AM
Just tested it.

It now takes 1-2 bullets to kill someone with 10 armor. LOL. Idiots, idiots, idiots, WHY DID YOU RUIN THE GAME

Professor61
07-14-2008, 02:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XvAEOLUSvX:
Just tested it.

It now takes 1-2 bullets to kill someone with 10 armor. LOL. Idiots, idiots, idiots, WHY DID YOU RUIN THE GAME </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's what they get paid to do. . . duh!

XvAEOLUSvX
07-15-2008, 03:49 AM
bumping til i get a response from ubi themselves telling me why they were idiots for changing armor

G3CKO_o
07-15-2008, 04:18 AM
yeah ubi made too many mistakeshttp://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&f=1991064316&m=8461024376

Real720
07-15-2008, 05:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Professor61:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XvAEOLUSvX:
Just tested it.

It now takes 1-2 bullets to kill someone with 10 armor. LOL. Idiots, idiots, idiots, WHY DID YOU RUIN THE GAME </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's what they get paid to do. . . duh! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah it should've been 2-3 bullets.

maxpontiac
07-15-2008, 03:59 PM
RSV2 is nothing but a game that can be used for Co-op only.

The versus section is horrible. Lag everywhere.

For Co-op and T-hunt, you can atleast manage it.

Armour is the least of their concerns.