PDA

View Full Version : 4 Player Split Screen

XyZspineZyX
08-26-2003, 01:00 AM
i was reading the most recent issue of Xbox magazine and they had a review of GRIT. it said:

"Multiplayer 1-4 split-screen, 1-16 system link"

to me this meant 4 people on 1 xbox could play. i was pretty excited, so when i got the game i looked at the box it said 1-2 players. then i went to split screen in the game and it only allowed 2 people. whats up with that? was there a typo on OXM's part, or is there a wat to get 4 people on 1 xbox?

XyZspineZyX
08-26-2003, 01:00 AM
i was reading the most recent issue of Xbox magazine and they had a review of GRIT. it said:

"Multiplayer 1-4 split-screen, 1-16 system link"

to me this meant 4 people on 1 xbox could play. i was pretty excited, so when i got the game i looked at the box it said 1-2 players. then i went to split screen in the game and it only allowed 2 people. whats up with that? was there a typo on OXM's part, or is there a wat to get 4 people on 1 xbox?

XyZspineZyX
08-26-2003, 01:51 AM
Unfortunately, you can only play 2 player split screen in the co-op campaign and only 1 player per xbox in either link or LIVE games. It's too bad ubisoft couldn't have made it with at least 2 players per xbox in link or LIVE games. It would have made the game even more popular IMHO.

XyZspineZyX
08-26-2003, 05:23 AM
I wish it was 4-player
This are real good games to be 2 players ONLY!
Just think of the sales that would raise if it was 4players!
Most of my games are four players, I usually buy games that can be played with more than two people, second games that are Live!

I have to decide really bad before I got this game and Midtown Madness 3, both are two players in split screens.
Still I got both!

XyZspineZyX
08-27-2003, 03:51 PM
4 player for GR would be cool.

There is No Power Greater Than X
=========X-BOX RULES============

XyZspineZyX
08-28-2003, 04:08 PM
This would certainly be a good reason to buy GR and GR:IT if you didn't have live. Many FPS games with no online play are still popular multiplayer games because they have the 4 player split screen.

What is even worse is that when using 2 player split screen the STILL did NOT fix the control so they don't have to be identical. This is laziness on the developers part big time.