PDA

View Full Version : SvS saved me

DrCactus
04-10-2006, 11:48 AM
When it was first heard about SvS taking over for SvM, everyone was displeased. I, was so unimpressed with the new vs mode they were offering that I made this bet:

Hell I'll drink a bottle of syrup or honey if it turns out fantastic. I'll film and post it here.

With great happines I now declare SvS as living up to our fears. Saddly, to those looking forward to me drinking a bottle of syrup. I've disappointed you. I'll try and figure out something. Perhaps a suggestion is in order.

I'd like to point out that all, none, or any of these I might actually do.

DrCactus
04-10-2006, 11:48 AM
When it was first heard about SvS taking over for SvM, everyone was displeased. I, was so unimpressed with the new vs mode they were offering that I made this bet:

Hell I'll drink a bottle of syrup or honey if it turns out fantastic. I'll film and post it here.

With great happines I now declare SvS as living up to our fears. Saddly, to those looking forward to me drinking a bottle of syrup. I've disappointed you. I'll try and figure out something. Perhaps a suggestion is in order.

I'd like to point out that all, none, or any of these I might actually do.

Epicurus_13
04-10-2006, 11:49 AM
You basing this on Essentials?

Chimera87
04-10-2006, 01:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Epicurus_13:
You basing this on Essentials? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That is also SvS.

Damn i wanted to see day do that http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

vega13
04-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Wow, a whole bottle of syrup or honey would be really gross. Pretty sweet if that happened.

MR.Mic
04-10-2006, 06:32 PM
DIABETES EXPLOSION!

Iryxian2
04-10-2006, 07:25 PM
Lysol

Fiendish_Dude
04-10-2006, 08:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MR.Mic:
DIABETES EXPLOSION! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yay! Its SNL quoting time!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

MR.Mic
04-10-2006, 10:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fiendish_Dude:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MR.Mic:

Yay! Its SNL quoting time!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Needs more cowbell...

Roberto1223
04-11-2006, 01:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fiendish_Dude:

Yay! Its SNL quoting time!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Needs more cowbell... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

(best of will ferrel)
"...and our bodys became slugish with goat meat!, yes! sluuuugish with goat meat..."!

Zedblade
04-11-2006, 02:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Epicurus_13:
You basing this on Essentials? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which uses the basic gameplay fundamentals of the Console/PC version of SvS. So yes he is basing it off of Essentials.

Shadow_147
04-11-2006, 05:46 AM
Hey! I got a fever!
And the only prescription.... is more cowbell!

Chairmaker-US
04-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Dude. Man up and drink the syrup. They did it in Super Troopers after all. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

If you really want to be "All that is man", you'd try drinking a bottle of poutine gravy!

redneckwreck
04-12-2006, 11:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Roberto1223:

Needs more cowbell... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

(best of will ferrel)
"...and our bodys became slugish with goat meat!, yes! sluuuugish with goat meat..."! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chis Farley- " I here your not usin' your paper for writin, but for rollin doobies."

" Your gonna be livin in a van down by the river!!"

RIP Farley

Spartan204.
04-13-2006, 06:43 AM
Drink a bottle of antifreeze.

DrCactus
04-13-2006, 07:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chairmaker-US:
If you really want to be "All that is man", you'd try drinking a bottle of poutine gravy! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean try? What do you think I eat for breakfast every morning?

Epicurus_13
04-13-2006, 09:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zedblade:
You basing this on Essentials? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which uses the basic gameplay fundamentals of the Console/PC version of SvS. So yes he is basing it off of Essentials. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like how everyone seems to have taken my question "You basing this on Essentials?" to mean "YOU ARE AN IDIOT ESSENTIALS NOT GOOD REASON LOL!" - I was expecting a one-word reply reading "yes" or "no".

And as for the "basic gameplay fundamentals" - it's deathmatch only. Deathmatch only.
What would you say about SvM if you'd only seen it as deathmatch-only on a handheld system?

Not saying that SvS on consoles will be good, but I think basing a strong opinion on the DM mode in essentials is premature to say the least, and certainly not good science.

P.S: Does Essentials DM have the new HtH system?

Noisewater-US
04-13-2006, 09:39 AM
hows about a bottle of horseraddish?

vega13
04-13-2006, 11:00 AM
ewwww now that would be gross. horseraddish yuck http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

maxeebon
04-13-2006, 05:32 PM
it doesnt have hand to hand, its just two guys shooting each other

Epicurus_13
04-13-2006, 05:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maxeebon:
it doesnt have hand to hand, its just two guys shooting each other </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks!

*raises eyebrow at first post*

Frelli.
04-14-2006, 05:07 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/353.gif : Is there any pics of the SvS on psp?

maxeebon
04-14-2006, 05:34 AM
non,though if uv seen essentials,it is essential the sam thing.just two fishers runnin around gunnin each other down

Leviathon306
04-16-2006, 08:49 AM
No deal unless you film the 20 min after you drink it too.

tikko76
04-16-2006, 12:08 PM
All i can say is.CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG

scorpio_11
04-16-2006, 12:36 PM
Just a suggestion hawe abut a plate of drywall with a cup of motor oil and to top it all 5 shots of antifreeze my menu for a good and healthy life style Not a long one.

For all the ppl that are dumn out ther im just kidding abut the good and healthy life style the not long barte im not kidding abut thet. -_-