PDA

View Full Version : Quick-HUD Display (GAME SUGGESTION).

risummm
12-08-2010, 04:02 PM
Going without any HUD is great. It just provides some pretty limited gameplay; I even heard in a review in at the release of ACII, that they would love an easy way to turn on the HUD, and off again just as easily.

I'm going to try to keep this short, yet informative. When you press RT (R2 on PS3), you will get a pop-up with a weapon-selection screen. There's still room for some more stuff, especially if you narrow down the wheel a bit, and move the weapons pad.
Now, because I do not own any on-screen recording device, pictures will not be provided until later (if at all). So I hope my explanation will suffice.

Things would aligned as it is normally. Weapons and Florins in the bottom-left corner, Map in the bottom-right corner, Health in the top-left corner. The commands in the top-right corner is not a thing which should be added, as the game is paused while at the menu, thereby rendering it un-usable.

I like playing without any HUD, because it makes everything seem more real. Like I'm watching a movie. But eating medicine when I'm at full health is a bad idea. It's a mere waste, and there's no way for me to know what health I'm currently at. Were it in real life, I think I'd know if I feel bad, which is not something I know in the game, when I play HUDless.

Of course, it should be disable. In the "Options" menu, when you enable/disable the HUD, a new option would be added, called "Dynamic".

risummm
12-08-2010, 04:02 PM
Going without any HUD is great. It just provides some pretty limited gameplay; I even heard in a review in at the release of ACII, that they would love an easy way to turn on the HUD, and off again just as easily.

I'm going to try to keep this short, yet informative. When you press RT (R2 on PS3), you will get a pop-up with a weapon-selection screen. There's still room for some more stuff, especially if you narrow down the wheel a bit, and move the weapons pad.
Now, because I do not own any on-screen recording device, pictures will not be provided until later (if at all). So I hope my explanation will suffice.

Things would aligned as it is normally. Weapons and Florins in the bottom-left corner, Map in the bottom-right corner, Health in the top-left corner. The commands in the top-right corner is not a thing which should be added, as the game is paused while at the menu, thereby rendering it un-usable.

I like playing without any HUD, because it makes everything seem more real. Like I'm watching a movie. But eating medicine when I'm at full health is a bad idea. It's a mere waste, and there's no way for me to know what health I'm currently at. Were it in real life, I think I'd know if I feel bad, which is not something I know in the game, when I play HUDless.

Of course, it should be disable. In the "Options" menu, when you enable/disable the HUD, a new option would be added, called "Dynamic".

Black_Widow9
12-14-2010, 02:15 PM
Please post this here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>