PDA

View Full Version : LAN Loadout

Dragynfyre0
06-25-2009, 02:38 PM
I was wondering if I play on LAN will my weapon load outs save? I saw an older topic and apparently it only saves on "Ranked Matches" but that was 6 months ago. Has there been a change in this since v 1.01?

Dragynfyre0
06-25-2009, 02:38 PM
I was wondering if I play on LAN will my weapon load outs save? I saw an older topic and apparently it only saves on "Ranked Matches" but that was 6 months ago. Has there been a change in this since v 1.01?

DKM2
06-25-2009, 02:58 PM
Just set the starting rank to whatever you feel like, 1-19 in the advanced options.

Dragynfyre0
06-26-2009, 10:02 AM
Yeah I know I can do that but was wondering if you can still save your rank from LAN games.

Agent00Kevin
06-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Hmmm sounds like it probably will not let you rank up in a LAN game. I have no idea, but this is why I think this:

If you were to LAN up 2 pc's, and put a dummy player in, and continuosly slaughter him, that would be an easy way to suddenly become one of the deadliest fighters on FC2, with the KDR and all. I couldnt see developers letting this happen, but then again maybe you would use your offline profile.

Im basically wasting your time I guess since this is speculation http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

DKM2
06-26-2009, 11:05 AM
I'm pretty sure the LAN host doesn't have the function to save player stats and rank.
I think they'd have to release some kind of match server, not just a game host.
Even the dedicated server goes through the match server.

danikhan
11-04-2009, 06:59 AM
need a lan's ip adress to play the game online !!plz help

BioError
11-07-2009, 08:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danikhan:
need a lan's ip adress to play the game online !!plz help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hijack other pplz topics much??

anyway just make an new profile select online and use ur UBISOFT login details to finish creating the account then press ok