PDA

View Full Version : haze PS3 only?

Zuka_250
08-31-2007, 06:02 AM
I just read this article on gamespot, they claim that Ubisoft told them Haze has been changed from multiplatform to PS3 only.

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6177964.html?action=convert...g=latestnews;title;1 (http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6177964.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;1)

Please tell me this is not true... That'd be very, very unprofessional and pathetic if you built a fanbase on the 360 and PC for Haze and then spit in their face after you got them all hyped up about the game.

I know I'm probably going to get flamed by the PS3 fanboys, but whatever. You got me and many others excited for this game, and then at the end it was just one big facade. I've loved Free Radical's games in the past, and now this?

Zuka_250
08-31-2007, 06:02 AM
I just read this article on gamespot, they claim that Ubisoft told them Haze has been changed from multiplatform to PS3 only.

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6177964.html?action=convert...g=latestnews;title;1 (http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6177964.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;1)

Please tell me this is not true... That'd be very, very unprofessional and pathetic if you built a fanbase on the 360 and PC for Haze and then spit in their face after you got them all hyped up about the game.

I know I'm probably going to get flamed by the PS3 fanboys, but whatever. You got me and many others excited for this game, and then at the end it was just one big facade. I've loved Free Radical's games in the past, and now this?

Franciscus1988
08-31-2007, 06:56 AM
Today, Ubisoft said that currently no other versions in development, and although it was still leaving the door open in the future for "new partnerships," currently the game is indeed only planned for the PS3. A spokesperson said, "The official statement on PC and Xbox 360 is that these platforms are not confirmed."

---

This seems logical to me. For Sony this could be a so called system seller. And ofcourse they're only working on the PS3 version at the moment, why would they already start on a 360 version that's going to be released somewhere next year?

Rasomaso
08-31-2007, 07:08 AM
I agree with Franciscus. This must be only marketing strategy.

buzzjive
08-31-2007, 07:42 AM
Free Radical, I love you guys, but this is absurd. You deserve better than this.

mornelithe
08-31-2007, 07:51 AM
Hey look, every console ends up having exclusive games, the developers at FRD are in no way responsible for this outcome, so calling them on it is ludicrous. Blame would most likely need to be levied to Ubisoft and Sony. However, I honestly don't care either way, Xbox has plenty of games on it that aren't on anything else, as does the PC. At this point, the PS3 has only a few exclusive games, with more on the way. Suck it up.

Morne

sorry_no_CODs
08-31-2007, 07:52 AM
It's funny how if a game is PS3 only it's always "Wow, this is a terrible decision". However, if it was announced 360 only it'd be "Great news!"

People are forgetting that Time Splitters was exclusive to PlayStation with the first installment.

FR is trying to deliver a top notch game for the PS3 and I think it's about time a game published by Ubi is under good graces with the PS fans consider all the sub-par ports they've received.

It's like when like when UT3 was announced to lead on the PS3. All the Xbox fans were excited about the game, but then suddenly it became "Oh, I've never liked UT anyways"

This is great news for the PS3 owners and I for one can't wait to get my hands on it! Will be interesting to see what FR does with the PS3's technology.

buzzjive
08-31-2007, 08:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mornelithe:
Hey look, every console ends up having exclusive games, the developers at FRD are in no way responsible for this outcome, so calling them on it is ludicrous. Blame would most likely need to be levied to Ubisoft and Sony. However, I honestly don't care either way, Xbox has plenty of games on it that aren't on anything else, as does the PC. At this point, the PS3 has only a few exclusive games, with more on the way. Suck it up.

Morne </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The blame falls primarily on Ubisoft for this debacle, and obviously the deals of the contract are not known - but Free Radical should have pushed back for their fans - and they haven't. This isn't some system wars **** (like these threads always turn in to - so shut it sorry_no_CODs and you other petty fanboys). This is delivering a game to your fanbase. Free Radical has been a multiplatform supporter for 5 years now, until now.

mornelithe
08-31-2007, 08:39 AM
Yes, I hear your complaint BJ, however, the news release did not state that it was going to be a PS3 exclusive, it said

"The official statement on PC and Xbox 360 is that these platforms are not confirmed."

Obviously, that means Q2 2008 is probably out of the question, but it does not discount the possibility of it being released in the future for PC or 360.

Still, I've got a PS3 so, I'm happy...

deded999
08-31-2007, 08:57 AM
My best guess?

Evil Corporate Dude: "We aren't going to be able to do both 360 and PC versions for March 07, let's let it out that it's PS3 only, get better PS3 sales because of the positive publicity and then bring out the PC/360 versions when they're ready."

The 360/PC guys weren't expecting to see Haze for at least six months anyway, so although this looks disheartening, personally I don't feel this is anything more than a delay. If these versions were really dead we would have heard 'cancelled', not 'no plans'.

MauserMilitary
08-31-2007, 10:01 AM
How does FRD feel about this?

Know doubt this is an idea from Ubi's end of the table. It just seems like more shady deals by ˜Evil Corporate Dudes' http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif that run the industry we know and love, it's a shame...

nu_ignition
08-31-2007, 10:05 AM
Sigh, why on earth is it that out of all the games that Sony could get an exclusivity deal on (GTA IV or DMC 4 anyone?), they buy the one that should be multiformat. Now it's going to be at least 2 years until I get Haze, and by then online will be dead.

I really do fear for FRD, unless there is a mass exodus from Resistance I seriously doubt Haze is going to pull in decent sales numbers.

I had a feeling Ubisoft were gonna pull some lame stunt like this, since when have Ubisoft ever done exclusive games? Their stuff is almost as bad as EA in terms of platform hopping (just look at Rayman Raving Rabbids), and yet the game I bought a 360 for (you know, due to the fact it said 360, PC and PS3 for over a year) is now exclusive to a console that keeps failing to outsell the Gameboy Advance (a 7 year 2D handheld you can barely buy anymore).

As for the PC version, when the hell has console exclusivity ever got in the way of a PC release? Even Metal Gear Solid 1 got a PC release. I can't even just buy the PC version instead now.

sorry_no_CODs
08-31-2007, 10:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by buzzjive:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mornelithe:

Morne </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The blame falls primarily on Ubisoft for this debacle, and obviously the deals of the contract are not known - but Free Radical should have pushed back for their fans - and they haven't. This isn't some system wars **** (like these threads always turn in to - so shut it sorry_no_CODs and you other petty fanboys). This is delivering a game to your fanbase. Free Radical has been a multiplatform supporter for 5 years now, until now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the uncalled for, uneducated attack http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Judging by the "your fanbase" comment, I'm assuming a PlayStation console isn't in your library, so maybe you should check who the "fanboy" comment is aimed towards?

Anyways, third party publishers release exclusives quite often no matter what console they are on. Bioshock anyone? MGS4 anyone? It happens.

CarpathianRogue
08-31-2007, 10:13 AM
I have a 360 and a PS3, so its better if its PS3 only, from my perspective, because then FRD will have been able to use the hardware in Sony's machine to the fullest, without making reservations or second-guessing things that may need altering in the case of a port. It will have been specifically designed for the console.

Necros_hun
08-31-2007, 10:25 AM
I've been supporting this game, defending it against Crysis on forums, I wrote two news articles about it on a big Hungarian gaming site, so I can say I care about the game. Well, I did, right until now...

This PS3 only thing is just dumb, I've always hated exclusive titles (yes, even if they were PC only). Ubisoft is loosing my simpathy very quickly... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Rasomaso
08-31-2007, 10:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CarpathianRogue:
I have a 360 and a PS3, so its better if its PS3 only, from my perspective, because then FRD will have been able to use the hardware in Sony's machine to the fullest, without making reservations or second-guessing things that may need altering in the case of a port. It will have been specifically designed for the console. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't get why people always thinks it's gonna be a port. Haze was developed for all the platforms separately from the beginning, so there was never going to be any port.

As a PS3 owner (I don't use my PC for gaming and I don't have a X360), on one hand it's good news for me that some game is going PS3 exclusive because X360 has many exclusives. But as a member of this forum, Haze and FRD fan, I have a bad feeling about this. That's because there are people who have been looking forward Haze a long time and now this - and I mean not only on this forum, but it reminds me of people like TerranUp, nu_ignition and others who have been here even before I begun posting and now they can go and ... if this turns out to be true. Not to mention if it was released on all the platforms, then FRD could swim in money and everyone would be happy.

But I have to agree with deded again, cause I'm like 95% certain it's just a marketing trick.

buzzjive
08-31-2007, 11:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sorry_no_CODs:
Thanks for the uncalled for, uneducated attack http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Judging by the "your fanbase" comment, I'm assuming a PlayStation console isn't in your library, so maybe you should check who the "fanboy" comment is aimed towards?

Anyways, third party publishers release exclusives quite often no matter what console they are on. Bioshock anyone? MGS4 anyone? It happens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It wasn't uncalled for. You started turning this in to a system wars thing with your:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sorry_no_CODs:
It's funny how if a game is PS3 only it's always "Wow, this is a terrible decision". However, if it was announced 360 only it'd be "Great news!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I own a PS1 (bought at launch) and a PS2 (bought 2 years late). The first PS2 game I bought was TimeSplitters 1. I'm in no way anti-Sony, but I'm not going to be getting a PS3 any time soon. The unfortunate side effect of that is that I don't get to play HAZE now - despite the fact that Free Radical told me I would be able to for over a year.

And yes - it's up to Ubisoft in the end, but I'm just disappointed that it's all going down like this.

mcmax3000
08-31-2007, 11:09 AM
I played it at PAX last weekend & it was really good. I even said to one of the developers that if it does come to the 360, I would definitely pick it up (to which he replied with an awkward silence) so it sucks that it's going to be PS3 only but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

I'm definitely not hurting in terms of games to play on the Xbox 360.

logos01
08-31-2007, 11:13 AM
That's too bad, the game was looking great and I was hoping to play it on the 360. Might have even upgraded my gpu for this game, oh well. Business is business, maybe they see a hidden goldmine for shooters in the ps3. This will make the ps3 look better if I ever decide to consider getting one when the price is reasonable.

deded999
08-31-2007, 11:39 AM
Do you all think anything's changed then? Maybe if you guys read the links from Leipzig/PAX you would have seen this:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I was playing on the PlayStation 3 version of the game, not the PC version which is planned for release sometime later (again, nobody would give a specific date or month, though I got a chance to see it running hands-off later in the day) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Link (http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2007/08/25/haze_exclusive_hands-on/1)

Sure, this was before the announcement, but if they have a working and demonstrable PC version running now, it sure as hell ain't going in the bin. You may all very well see both versions in mid-08, just as expected before this 'announcement'.

rdandy5875
08-31-2007, 11:53 AM
I own both consoles, so this really doesn't affect me.

And although I'm not a fan of exclusivity, I am glad they chose to support the ps3.

I have no brand loyalty toward either console, but I do believe the 360 is reaching it's limit as far as storage and hardware capability. You take a game like Bioshock, it IS a great game. They had to leave some things out that they may have been able to do with the ps3. It's relatively short, they compromised on the reflections and water simulation imo.

So on one hand I'm glad dev's are getting their hands around the ps3. On the other hand, exclusivity only hurts gamers in the end.

Toad17
08-31-2007, 12:47 PM
I'll never understand these kids who whine about not getting games for their system. Anybody who ever owned a system as far back as the Sega Genesis or NES can understand that sometimes you just don't get certain games. Deal with it or go buy the platform that gets the games. This tired argument needs to be shut down.

TerranUp16
08-31-2007, 01:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deded999:
Do you all think anything's changed then? Maybe if you guys read the links from Leipzig/PAX you would have seen this:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I was playing on the PlayStation 3 version of the game, not the PC version which is planned for release sometime later (again, nobody would give a specific date or month, though I got a chance to see it running hands-off later in the day) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Link (http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2007/08/25/haze_exclusive_hands-on/1)

Sure, this was before the announcement, but if they have a working and demonstrable PC version running now, it sure as hell ain't going in the bin. You may all very well see both versions in mid-08, just as expected before this 'announcement'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's exactly what I was going to note. It would be beyond idiotic of Ubisoft to discard a PC version of the game which is obviously so advanced.

As far as all of the arguments here about optimizing the game for the PS3- when you're comparing the 360 and PS3, you have a point. However, when you're talking about the PS3 and PC, you do not- quite the opposite, in fact.

Anyway, most of what I've seen recently points to that the exclusivity **** is coming from Sony- by that, I mean that Sony is the driving force behind it rather than Ubisoft. Ubisoft may well have began the process (recall the initial release dates which showed Haze releasing a week later on the 360 and PC), but Sony most-definitely picked-up on it at some point and maneuvered itself snugly in to tailor the exclusivity the way they want it. Obviously, this latest press release is driven by Sony in an attempt to try to create more of a "Gears of War effect"- that is, when Gears of War was initially released, no one expected it to ever release on any console other than the 360, but as we all now know, it will be coming to the PC later this year.

Clessy
08-31-2007, 01:01 PM
The difference is back in the day you didnt have a game that said it was coming to SNES and Genesis then magically just show up on only one for them after promising for over a year it would be aviable on both.

mornelithe
08-31-2007, 01:18 PM
So Clessy, just out of curiousity, who do you know inside UbiSoft and FRD, that says Haze will never come out on any other console than the PS3, ever?

Toad17
08-31-2007, 01:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Clessy:
The difference is back in the day you didnt have a game that said it was coming to SNES and Genesis then magically just show up on only one for them after promising for over a year it would be aviable on both. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then again back in the day developers didn't just port games from system to system on the scale that we see today. Games like Ren and Stimpy, Aladdin, numerous comic book based games enjoyed their own unique experience on either system.

My basic point is quit complaining and make a friend who has the other system or buy the system. All this exclusivity talk is mucking up the internet needlessly.

deded999
08-31-2007, 01:39 PM
I agree with Toad17: this is getting old. Either buy the format you need to play the games you want or stop moaning and be happy with the one's you can play.

That's not aimed at anyone in particular, but it's how I feel. And yes I am aware that we can't all afford multiple formats - I longed so much for an Amiga when I was younger but wasn't able to afford any game system. I didn't get one then, but I'm making up for it now I can afford to.

As for this format 'news', I don't feel anything substantive has changed since yesterday and I think you would have a hard time arguing a case otherwise...

darzero0
08-31-2007, 02:07 PM
thats great news. My 360 got that red ring of death and when its coming back from repairs ill sell it. Now, thank god I got a ps3 and haze is exclusive on it. Too bad microsoft, if at least you could deliver a system that works. Im done with xbox, its totaly inacceptable.

TerranUp16
08-31-2007, 02:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by darzero0:
thats great news. My 360 got that red ring of death and when its coming back from repairs ill sell it. Now, thank god I got a ps3 and haze is exclusive on it. Too bad microsoft, if at least you could deliver a system that works. Im done with xbox, its totaly inacceptable. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And what do you have against the PC?

nightmarex121
08-31-2007, 02:29 PM
At least put it on the pc. Come on http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Zuka_250
08-31-2007, 02:41 PM
I completely understand the situation about the PS3 not having enough games, and it does need exclusives. Don't get me wrong here. I wouldn't care if this game was announced as PS3 only... but it wasn't. This game was announced on the PS3, PC, and Xbox360. Free Radical already hyped up the PC and 360 players, and pulled it away last second.

BlindFighter54
08-31-2007, 03:40 PM
I have a ps3 so I dont care

deded999
08-31-2007, 04:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zuka_250:
Free Radical already hyped up the PC and 360 players, and pulled it away last second. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's not leap to blame the developers here; my guess would be that they don't have all that much control over the situation, odd as that may seem, and that 'exterior forces' are causing all this to happen.

Guerrero21
08-31-2007, 05:06 PM
This is awsome haze will only come out on the ps3 this is the best thing that ever happened. i don't know what xbox 360 owners are complaining they aren't even going to pay attention to haze because of halo 3

Rasomaso
08-31-2007, 05:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Guerrero21:
This is awsome haze will only come out on the ps3 this is the best thing that ever happened. i don't know what xbox 360 owners are complaining they aren't even going to pay attention to haze because of halo 3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if they weren't going to pay attention, then why are they here and complaining? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

TerranUp16
08-31-2007, 05:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Guerrero21:
This is awsome haze will only come out on the ps3 this is the best thing that ever happened. i don't know what xbox 360 owners are complaining they aren't even going to pay attention to haze because of halo 3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Once again, console owners never think of the PC...

Rasomaso
08-31-2007, 05:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TerranUp16:
Once again, console owners never think of the PC... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I do... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

BuddyFlashheart
08-31-2007, 05:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TerranUp16:

Once again, console owners never think of the PC... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe I'd give a **** if there was a Linux version coming. But Windows-anything can mostly kiss my shiny monkey *** at this point. Games for Windows *puke*

TerranUp16
08-31-2007, 06:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BuddyFlashheart:
Maybe I'd give a **** if there was a Linux version coming. But Windows-anything can mostly kiss my shiny monkey *** at this point. Games for Windows *puke* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Better than "Games for Xbox" as far as I'm concerned.

KnightwinG07
08-31-2007, 07:38 PM
good for PS3 i guess... imma get a Ps3

Farough
08-31-2007, 09:22 PM
It has been confirmed. It is now fully exclusive to the Playstation 3 system.

Guerrero21
08-31-2007, 09:29 PM
if haze sales really well on the ps3 it won't go to any other system... maybe the pc, but not the xbox 360.

TerranUp16
08-31-2007, 10:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Farough:
It has been confirmed. It is now fully exclusive to the Playstation 3 system. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check the language of the supposed "confirmation". It's worded the way it is for a reason.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">if haze sales really well on the ps3 it won't go to any other system... maybe the pc, but not the xbox 360. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Economics would point to the opposite. If Haze did well on the PS3, it would likely do well on the 360 and PC, and therefore Ubisoft would be able to make more $ by getting Haze onto those platforms as well.

the_assassin_07
09-01-2007, 03:00 AM
Yeah it's true. And that's a good thing IMO.

Awesome_Aleks
09-01-2007, 03:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by the_assassin_07:
Yeah it's true. And that's a good thing IMO. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think so as well, that way they will properly use the power of the PS3

nu_ignition
09-01-2007, 04:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deded999:
I agree with Toad17: this is getting old. Either buy the format you need to play the games you want or stop moaning and be happy with the one's you can play. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, but who on earth has £425 to spend just for a single game?

The fact is that for 18 months Haze was listed as coming for PC, PS3 and 360, and even when doubt was thrown in all we've had back is a bunch of shrugs, vague responses and random comments about the 360/PC versions. I think it's about time we got the full story about what is actually happening with the other versions.

I bought a 360 due to Haze, if I knew it would not have been going to the 360 I would have kept my PS3 pre-order in place, and even with all the mention of being PS3 only we can't get a straight answer from Ubisoft, FRD or anyone.

As for people not moaning when PS3 games go multi-format, I seem to recall a massive petition from the Sony camp to get DMC 4 to stay exclusive, with the main excuse being brand loyalty. Oh, and what about that Haze petition trying to get it to be PS3 exclusive?

fattonyxxl
09-01-2007, 07:30 AM
Hahahahhahahaaaa haze was actually never ANNOUNCED for the xbox it was always for PS3.
some ppl started rumors that it was for the poop box

BuddyFlashheart
09-01-2007, 07:39 AM
They need to just delete this whole forum

Rasomaso
09-01-2007, 07:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fattonyxxl:
Hahahahhahahaaaa haze was actually never ANNOUNCED for the xbox it was always for PS3.
some ppl started rumors that it was for the poop box </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No. Developers told us it's coming to all the platforms.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Awesome_Aleks:
i think so as well, that way they will properly use the power of the PS3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ahh, god. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif There should be a big banner on the top of this forum saying that Haze was made SEPARATELY for all platforms, so it was going to use the full potential of each system.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BuddyFlashheart:
They need to just delete this whole forum </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, I agree. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

deded999
09-01-2007, 08:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nu_ignition:
I agree with Toad17: this is getting old. Either buy the format you need to play the games you want or stop moaning and be happy with the one's you can play. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, but who on earth has £425 to spend just for a single game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No-one buys a system for one game - you buy it for one game and all the others you expect to be good on the system in the future. You say yourself you bought a 360 for Haze, but I'm sure you've played other games on it and will continue to do so in the future.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The fact is that for 18 months Haze was listed as coming for PC, PS3 and 360, and even when doubt was thrown in all we've had back is a bunch of shrugs, vague responses and random comments about the 360/PC versions. I think it's about time we got the full story about what is actually happening with the other versions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, but don't hold your breath.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I bought a 360 due to Haze, if I knew it would not have been going to the 360 I would have kept my PS3 pre-order in place, and even with all the mention of being PS3 only we can't get a straight answer from Ubisoft, FRD or anyone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So at one point you were going to spend £425? For Haze? But not for one game? Huh? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">As for people not moaning when PS3 games go multi-format, I seem to recall a massive petition from the Sony camp to get DMC 4 to stay exclusive, with the main excuse being brand loyalty. Oh, and what about that Haze petition trying to get it to be PS3 exclusive? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now hang on. Don't attempt to tar me with the same brush as the rabid morons that start petitions - neither of which I signed, considered signing, supported, thought were worth doing or cared - simply because I own the same system they do. I'm as annoyed about those people as anyone is, but unfortunately you can't prevent people from voicing their opinions, however wrong they may be, /looks at fattonyxxl/

Moan away if you want to, but do you think it will make any difference? By all means register your displeasure at the poor treatment of Haze' 360/PC fans - I agree with you and support you in your wish to play this game, and I have done both here and on other forums. But let's not continue, (despite the continued provocation), to swamp this forum with moaning and format back-biting, which accomplishes nothing except to take the discussion away from the game.

Besides, I'm still convinced there's no change in the format plans for Haze, which has been multi-format since day one and as far as I'm concerned continues to be. Do you really think Ubisoft - not renowned as an exclusive publisher - is going to pass up extra cash from two other versions? They're just trying to sell the PS3 version the best they can, the better to make extra cash on other formats later.

TerranUp16
09-01-2007, 08:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ApricotOne:
The game is getting a lot of publicity because of those announcements and if it is part of a marketing blitz, Ubisoft have done a pretty good job getting the attention of many gamers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Despite the popular saying, publicity is not always good, and from almost everyone outside these boards whom I've spoken with about Haze, the publicity has been very, very bad for Haze. It also makes Ubisoft look like it's run by gorillas who can't decide wtf they want to do and who don't know the meaning of long-term planning- all of these announcements over the last few months have obviously been ploys on their part to fix what they f-ed up. What did they f-up? They f-ed up by acknowledging that there would be 360 and PC versions. Quite apparently, they don't want people to think those exist until they announce them three months after the PS3 game's launch. As I've said, Ubisoft really is just trying to copy what Epic did for Gears of War.

cob_shaw
09-01-2007, 08:26 AM
Just to add more confusion:

Huh? (http://www.gameguru.in/action/2007/01/haze-being-developed-only-for-the-ps3-ubisoft/)

A new statement by Ubisoft? Or an old one?

Rasomaso
09-01-2007, 08:59 AM
I'd say it's only old news from gamespot combined with their own speculation.

cob_shaw
09-01-2007, 09:12 AM
I'm not so sure. There's an awful lot of articles about it that have appeared earlier today and yesterday.

sorry_no_CODs
09-01-2007, 09:27 AM
I'm sorry, but could someone please link me to somewhere that has a Haze dev stating it's coming to PS3, PC and 360? I don't mean when it was first introduced at E306 with the CG trailer, I mean since it's been reintroduced with the new Mantel trooper style and everything.

TerranUp16
09-01-2007, 09:52 AM
I'll get you the quote from neko himself when the search function on these forums starts cooperating and stops giving me sob stories about how it needs to complete some other request first.

Anyway, there's also the bit-tech article, where the PC version of Haze has actually been seen running- no way they'd have shown it off at all had it not been ready (and obviously it was, and fairly far along as well from the way it sounded) or had they not been working on it/had future plans for it.

The key thing to really note is that all of the current **** springing up is from a statement from Ubisoft- the same statement the GameSpot article referenced. All of them are referencing that one statement. And if you look at that statement, you'll note that Ubisoft took careful pains to ensure that it did not say that Haze will be a PS3 exclusive forever.

Now, the interesting thing you can really read into that statement is that Ubisoft seems to be implying that FRD is going to have a tough time getting Haze done and out the door in time for its scheduled November release. Why do I say that? Because Ubisoft has not closed the door on Haze for the 360 or PC- rather, they have said that they will keep an open mind for future partners. That basically means that they're going to look for other development companies to implement Haze on the PC and 360. Because we already know that the PC and 360 had their own development teams, the only logical reason behind taking those two versions out of FRD's hands is so that resources can be reallocated to the PS3 version because that version is having problems and will likely not make it to store shelves in good condition without some additional aid.

deded999
09-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Now, the interesting thing you can really read into that statement is that Ubisoft seems to be implying that FRD is going to have a tough time getting Haze done and out the door in time for its scheduled November release. Why do I say that? Because Ubisoft has not closed the door on Haze for the 360 or PC- rather, they have said that they will keep an open mind for future partners. That basically means that they're going to look for other development companies to implement Haze on the PC and 360. Because we already know that the PC and 360 had their own development teams, the only logical reason behind taking those two versions out of FRD's hands is so that resources can be reallocated to the PS3 version because that version is having problems and will likely not make it to store shelves in good condition without some additional aid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's an interesting theory. I think you're stretching a little though - there's no need to 'take those two versions out of FRD's hands' to put resources into the PS3 version. They just need to stop or slow down work on the other two to get the first one finished. You don't need to abandon them altogether, or even announce a delay, let alone a 'revision' of supported formats, in order to do that.

The idea of the other versions being completed by alternate developers is an interesting one, I'll admit. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but Free Radical now have three games in various stages of simultaneous development, which must be proving a strain at least. On the other hand, I'm not sure they would be happy to go this route. Hmmm. /Strokes chin/

We're certainly seeing a lot in a few vague sentences aren't we? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Sgt_BFG
09-01-2007, 12:01 PM
This game will most likely come out for 360 and PC sometime near the end of 2008 anyways.

fusedcrash
09-01-2007, 12:02 PM
well if it does go on pc or 360 then ill get but ill play halo3 fer now

Xylaquin
09-01-2007, 12:17 PM
deded:
you agree that people should stop whining about it not being on other consoles, but I'd bet a pretty penny that you'd do similar if you didn't have a ps3 at the moment. I'd certainly be pissed off if this news is true.

This new commotion has sprung a new comic:
http://frd.smackjeeves.com/comics/217605/the-plot/

deded999
09-01-2007, 12:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xylaquin:
deded:
you agree that people should stop whining about it not being on other consoles, but I'd bet a pretty penny that you'd do similar if you didn't have a ps3 at the moment. I'd certainly be pissed off if this news is true. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're darn tootin'. If it had gone PC-only you would probably now be telling me to stop moaning, it will be better on PC anyway and I should buy one to play Haze... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Hey, I'm not saying people shouldn't complain, (as I said in my previous post), but there's only so many times you can complain before it gets a) pointless, b) a complete drag for everyone else. I don't think people generally visit game forums to read other people moaning about them not being able to play that game.

Now people are moaning about me moaning about them moaning... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

I like the comic BTW. I'm wondering who the swarthy geezer is though... or perhaps which company he represents... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Tesseract
09-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Given the wording from arrticles that are conveying the actual essence of the press release and not just spinning things, here's my take:

The PS3 has always been the 'lead' platform.
As development progressed (and as the deadline for release approached), FRD decided to put all of their attention onto the PS3 version to get it running as buttery smooth as possible to make a good first impression.
After the PS3 release, they only need a skeleton crew for PS3 HAZE (if any) to make patches/download content, etc. so they can focus on optimising it perfectly for X360 and PC and make an excellent second and third impresion as well.

They're learning from the mistakes of Madden 2008. Count it as a blessing, not a curse.

Mirauder
09-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Haze is ps3 only now dude.

deded999
09-01-2007, 06:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tesseract:
Given the wording from arrticles that are conveying the actual essence of the press release and not just spinning things, here's my take:

The PS3 has always been the 'lead' platform.
As development progressed (and as the deadline for release approached), FRD decided to put all of their attention onto the PS3 version to get it running as buttery smooth as possible to make a good first impression.
After the PS3 release, they only need a skeleton crew for PS3 HAZE (if any) to make patches/download content, etc. so they can focus on optimising it perfectly for X360 and PC and make an excellent second and third impresion as well.

They're learning from the mistakes of Madden 2008. Count it as a blessing, not a curse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's generally my take on things as well.

Tesseract
09-01-2007, 07:11 PM
Of course more and more developers are saying things like this.... (http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/1789.html)

Has anyone heard from anyone behind the walls of FRD lately? Poor Neko must be working his fingers to the bone.

TerranUp16
09-01-2007, 08:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tesseract:
Of course more and more developers are saying things like this.... (http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/1789.html) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, I love how he neglected to mention the PC at all.

Anyway, my "final" take on this whole matter is this:

FRD is currently having trouble getting Haze completed on-schedule for the PS3. Therefore, because of the timed exclusivity deal in place, they decided to pull resources from the PC and 360 versions and move them temporarily to the PS3 version. However, this movement gave Ubisoft the chance to attempt to affirm that Haze is only really set to come out for the PS3. So, yeah, it's really just Ubisoft making a mountain out of a molehill.

Btw, some further support for this. In the bit-tech article, most of us have pointed to the reporter having seen the PC version running. However, the following quote proves just as vital. Why? Listen to how Doack talks about the PC and PS3. He definitely still has the PC in his mind, and the game is still definitely being designed around that. The biggest reason why Haze will lack K/M support on the PS3 is likely b/c FRD feels that players can get that on the PC version- they'll just need to wait a little longer. This attitude is quite evident in the quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"The PS3 version is optimised for the PS3. The PC version is optimised for the PC. If we start giving PS3 owners the chance to use a keyboard and mouse - which obviously has benefits over the analogue sticks - then it's messing with that and we'd have people playing each other on an unfair basis," Derek explained when I pressed him on the issue. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

deded999
09-02-2007, 04:28 AM
Well, it's not Doak saying that, it's Neko, but besides that, hey, I think we all agree on something! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

nu_ignition
09-02-2007, 08:23 AM
You say yourself you bought a 360 for Haze, butI'm sure you've played other games on it and will continue to do so in the future. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I have bought multiple other games, but Haze was the game that tipped me into buying a 360 instead of a PS3. Both consoles had games I wanted to play, but Haze was the main factor, £250 for a 360 against £425 for a PS3. If I had known from the start that the 360 would not get Haze I simply would not have bought it, because then I'd be buying a console that, in the end, would not play the games I wanted to play.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Now hang on. Don't attempt to tar me with the same brush as the rabid morons that start petitions - neither of which I signed, considered signing, supported, thought were worth doing or cared - simply because I own the same system they do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That part was actually aimed at sorry_no_CODs, who plucked a bunch of random half-truths out of his *** to make his post on the 1st page. And another comment aimed at him: TimeSplitters 1 was PS2 exclusive because it was the only next-gen console at the time. By the time the Xbox and Gamecube were out, TS2 was nearly finished, hence why it wasn't ported.

And no, moaning won't make it come to the 360/PC, but there is a good chance that if people make enough noise that we'll get told just what is going on with the 360/PC versions (which I think is fair to ask). If the 360 version is cancelled, fine, just come out and say it, and if the PC version is still on then great, I can run it on my nice new gaming PC, but it would be nice to be told.

TerranUp16
09-02-2007, 08:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nu_ignition:
And another comment aimed at him: TimeSplitters 1 was PS2 exclusive because it was the only next-gen console at the time. By the time the Xbox and Gamecube were out, TS2 was nearly finished, hence why it wasn't ported. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There was this console called the Dreamcast... The problem w/the Dreamcast though was its controller (which was also its greatest asset to a degree- it was really a very, very good and very, very comfortable controller). It lacked a second analog stick. However, I'm sure there were third-party solutions to this, and had the Dreamcast actually stayed in the marketplace a little longer, I'm also sure that Sega would have introduced an official variant with a second stick (there was room for that already, so it wouldn't have taken much).

deded999
09-02-2007, 09:14 AM
And another comment aimed at him: TimeSplitters 1 was PS2 exclusive because it was the only next-gen console at the time. By the time the Xbox and Gamecube were out, TS2 was nearly finished, hence why it wasn't ported. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually TS2 was out on all three platforms - TS1 was the only single-format title FRD have done, a Playstation 2 launch title.

TerranUp16
09-02-2007, 10:14 AM
I think he meant that they didn't port TS1 because the GC and Xbox came so late that they were already focused on TS2.

sorry_no_CODs
09-02-2007, 10:49 AM

That part was actually aimed at sorry_no_CODs, who plucked a bunch of random half-truths out of his *** to make his post on the 1st page. And another comment aimed at him: TimeSplitters 1 was PS2 exclusive because it was the only next-gen console at the time. By the time the Xbox and Gamecube were out, TS2 was nearly finished, hence why it wasn't ported. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing of what I wrote was "half truth". Whether there were other consoles out or not, the game was developed soley on the PlayStation 2. Meaning FRD has released a game exclusively on a PlayStation console before.

Things change. When Heavenly Sword was first revealed it was an Xbox exclusive. The game evolved, things changed, it went PS3 exclusive. Clearly something has changed that may or may not have lead to Haze becoming a PS3 exclusive. It's a choice the publisher/developer has made. With FRD making their next gen debut with this game they surely want it to be something special and not half-assed.

So if it's coming to PC/360 still, it will come. If not, then surely we'll have other FRD titles that everyone will be able to experience.

Rasomaso
09-02-2007, 11:23 AM
When Heavenly Sword was first revealed it was an Xbox exclusive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL are you sure? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

TerranUp16
09-02-2007, 11:55 AM
Nothing of what I wrote was "half truth". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, it kinda was. FRD has not focused on the PC at all until now, and as I already noted, the other console that competed against the PS2 when it came out did not meet the criteria for the game (dual analog sticks). So FRD was more or less forced into PS2 exclusivity for that. Additionally, it was their first game as a company, and they likely did not possess the resources to go multiplatform even if they had a desire to. Therefore, the comparison between Haze and TS1 is unwarranted, unfounded, and ineffective. It's not a good comparison- at all.

Here, we have three "consoles", all of which have the capability to support Haze. Free Radical is no longer a young developer, and they have produced three multiplatofrm titles. They have the capability to bring the game to the PC and 360, even if those versions must be delayed to get the PS3 version out in November.

Also, do some more reading, and you'll find that even if the whole "timed exclusivity" for the PS3 began as FRD's or Ubisoft's decision with zero Sony involvement, that is no longer the case.

Finally, half-assed would be a port. However, Free Radical had three, separate teams working the the three versions of the game. None of the versions would have/will receive "half-assed" ****.

deded999
09-02-2007, 12:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rasomaso:
When Heavenly Sword was first revealed it was an Xbox exclusive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL are you sure? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not sure calling it an Xbox exclusive is entirely accurate, but Ninja Theory originally took it to MS and they passed. Then Sony took the game up.

morphin1
09-02-2007, 12:25 PM
Wow,
Talk about living in DENIAL.
Since Haze is coming out on the PS3 1st, it is a crappy version because according to some guys here FRD cant make a game right in the 1st go ????
Damn thats lame.
Good work FRD and UBI for making this either a PS3 exclusive or making the PS3 the base platform.
BTW Xbox fanboys dont flame me as i have 2 XBox 360's and around 40 360 orginal titles and Gamerscore of 20,000.
But i still let my PS3 hump the 360's hehe.(just kidding abt the hump part.Chill guys)
N Joy.
......Here it comes lol......

TerranUp16
09-02-2007, 12:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by morphin1:
Wow,
Since Haze is coming out on the PS3 1st, it is a crappy version because according to some guys here FRD cant make a game right in the 1st go ???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh... wtf are you talking about?

morphin1
09-02-2007, 12:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by morphin1:
Wow,
Since Haze is coming out on the PS3 1st, it is a crappy version because according to some guys here FRD cant make a game right in the 1st go ???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi Terran,
Check out DEDED999's posts on 1st page of this topic and few other I read on following pages.
Sorry Too Lazy to Quote them.
Cheers
Uh... wtf are you talking about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Toad17
09-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Wow,
Hi Terran,
Check out DEDED999's posts on 1st page of this topic and few other I read on following pages.
Sorry Too Lazy to Quote them.
Cheers
Uh... wtf are you talking about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a special video just for you.

Posting and you (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting)

nu_ignition
09-04-2007, 05:52 AM
Nothing of what I wrote was "half truth". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's funny how if a game is PS3 only it's always "Wow, this is a terrible decision". However, if it was announced 360 only it'd be "Great news!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

False. Proved wrong by all the "Haze PS3 only", "Make GTA IV exclusive" and "Make DMC 4 exclusive" petitions and posts. PS3 owners are just as vocal and immature as 360 owners when they want to be.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">People are forgetting that Time Splitters was exclusive to PlayStation with the first installment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FRDs first game, when they had a tiny dev team and needed to focus on 1 format to ensure the game is even released. Every game since has been on all 3 consoles, and Haze was meant to be too. Not to mention the GBA only TimeSplitters Advance game that was cancelled (read up on it).

Where the whole "FRD is loyal to Sony" thing came from, I don't know. Technically the PS2 only avoided the worst versions of FRD games due to having various LAN/Linkup modes that the Gamecube didn't get. But that is still debateable due to weaker graphics and needing a multitap.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">FR is trying to deliver a top notch game for the PS3 and I think it's about time a game published by Ubi is under good graces with the PS fans consider all the sub-par ports they've received. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

False. FRD is/was trying to "deliver a top-notch game" for every format. From the start development was even on all formats, there was no porting because it was all being done at the same time (iirc the first time Haze was shown, it was done so on a PC). So the whole "making it better by being PS3 only" isn't applicable.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's like when like when UT3 was announced to lead on the PS3. All the Xbox fans were excited about the game, but then suddenly it became "Oh, I've never liked UT anyways" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

False. That happens with every game on every console, it's typical fanboy reaction and it's just as rife with PS3 owners as with 360 ones. Devil May Cry 4 in particular showed that PS3 fanyboys can be just as immature as 360 ones.

Fallen-Champ
09-13-2007, 05:33 AM
I have a 360 and was really looking forward to HAZE.

I do not have a PS3 and wasn't planning on buying one because of the steep price and also the controller, I had a PS1/PS2 and think it's about time for a major overhall on the controller (just my opinion and slightly off topic)

BUT if Haze turns out to be an Only On PS3 game I will open my eyes and take note.

Also it seems the PS3 version of UT3 will be the better version because the discs can hold more info - so extra maps and stuff I hear for PS3 users.

Should PS3 get an exclusive on Crysis then I will be back in the Sony corner. Getting Haze is great news for you all - It will be a class game.

I still hope it comes to 360 at some point but whatever happens I hope you all enjoy it.

mornelithe
09-13-2007, 07:45 AM
Personally, I'm sick of hearing about it, it's too bad about the PC/360 versions, though, I'm not entirely convinced this is anything more than publicity. Only problem is, whenever I try to look for new articles on Haze, all I'm seeing is new articles pissing and moaning about the neglected PC/360 versions. Again, it's a bummer about those platforms, but let's move on and start pumping out articles on the game itself again.

MauserMilitary
09-13-2007, 12:10 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

KingSilvaback90
09-13-2007, 01:03 PM
Okay before I start let me get something across before I start. I am a Sony fan boy. I dont hate the XBox 360 but i have been with sony since I was like five.So please X Box fans dont flame me when I say the things I say.I think if Haze became a PS3 exclusive it would be a benifit to the gameing community. Heres how I got there.

1.360 owners have have great games out for the systum because heller, there owned by microsoft and they have a lot of cash to buy them. But with all the money there making and all the fan base they already have they can give a little leway for the '3. Even Haze.
2. I belive Haze could be Sonys eqivalent to Halo so that would shut up whiny PS3 fanboys (yes even me ha ha) that they dont have a game to compete with Halo.
3. X Box already has Halo plus we have to share some of the exclusives that were promised to us with you, so at least gives us this.
4. If Haze is a succses it would sell more PS3s and the 360 and the PS3 would go back to there small battles between which brand is better, rather than which games are better.
5. This could actually bring peace between the consoles because the PS3 is comeing back up do to the AAA titles that are coming out. Plus we would have are own sci-fi series to be addicted to ( if it becomes a series which I pray it is) and you have yours so the only thing left to fight about is the preference which you really can't fight over. 360 if you want some certain games like Bioshock, Gears and you know what I would probably say next so I wont say it. Pick 360 for soly games, costomizeble hardware and a riviting online community (which PS3 will also get ). Go with the '3 if you want certain games like MGS, Killzone, and Little Big. Plus every other great game out there has to be shared so can't we all just get along.

I am a PS3 fan boy but I would like to bring peace between the consoles. If it comes to the PC as well I wouldnt mind. Id support that because Halo does that to. I don;t hate the 360. I might (30% chance) I'll get a Elite. Plus the prices for the '3 should be going down soon. So there you have it, Agree with me or not. Thats for reading and Peace to the Industry this Holiday season. The King of the Silvabacks HAS SPOKEN !!!!!!!

lionzub
09-14-2007, 11:12 PM
I was reserving my comments and gather my thoughts about this. I am really disappointed that I won't be enjoying this game on PC. It's great news for the select few that bought a PS3, and I really hope they enjoy the game because frankly it looks really awesome.

But because it isn't coming out on PC or even Xbox360 anymore there is no real reason for me to keep coming to this forum.

I'd better end this message now before I rant like a 15 year old without medication.

I have nothing nice to say about this.

deded999
09-15-2007, 11:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lionzub:
because it isn't coming out on PC or even Xbox360 anymore </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you absolutely sure about that? That famous lyric from Public Enemy comes to mind...

GenJones32
09-20-2007, 01:10 PM
Just as many have said exclusivity only hurts gamers as a whole, but its not like this is the first time something like this has happened. Bioshock was originally believed to be for all consoles not the PS3 will not be recieving it.
What about Ace Combat or Splinter Cell Conviction ~ those have always been MP games but now are 360 exclusives I have hear plenty of 360 fans overjoyed and rubbing it in the faces of PS3 owners its just obsurd we all need to stop this ****. Sometimes games are exclusive the only way to play all games is own all consoles if you dont, dont complain.
Just how you guys feel hurt and cheated about Haze what about the millions of Splinter Cell and Ace Combat fans who have been playing those games on Sony consoles and now cant play them anymore. It happens to everyone dont blame the devs. Just be a support of Multiplatform games.

mornelithe
09-20-2007, 01:49 PM
That is a bummer about Ace Combat, for sure. I loved Shattered Skies, had alot of fun on that one. But, to be honest, it's the SCEA games that haven't even hit the shelves yet that i'm really waiting for for PS3, Gran Turismo, Tekken 6, hell, Gran Turismo 5 is enough to make me go out and buy a PS3. All other racing games are mere shadows.

Morne

Sevenlast
09-20-2007, 07:57 PM
Ace Combat is coming to the ps3. It's only a timed exclusive. I'm sure it's already been confirmed too, just google it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

mornelithe
09-21-2007, 06:54 AM
Ok sweet then, Ace Combat is back on the table. Not really a fan of the Splinter Cell series, so I'm not losing anything there. Thanks for the heads up Sevenlast.

komradkyle
09-21-2007, 06:59 AM
I am really REALLY UPSET! I really liked the look of this game from the screens, and vidoes I watched. Because of the failure of the ps3 to have a cult following franchise as much as Nintendo's Characters or Halo for 360 the PS3 is in trouble right now. I'm not saying its a bad system but for 3 systems out now the price will fall for it now by like the cost of one game but not enough. The reason people can't afford the time or money to buy every console on the market and have a good enough PC for gaming. I choose the Wii because most high end graphic titles for 360 and some Ps3 are out for PC as well. I understand why this game became exclusive for PS3 because economically they need an exclusive franchise to exploit and sell their systems, you cannot compete against halo3 right now. As a buisness Ubisoft probably got a ton of money from Sony to keep this game exclusive, Well if you guys really care about the money then congrats you will get your big bonus and benefits from son but for the FANS OF THE REAL GAME hate this corporate politics and just wanna play the damn game but now its impossible. I am a college student and I cannot buy every system, upgrade my PC, not fail out of class and play all these games that I want I simply don't have the time or the money. Shame on you guys, its obvious to see where your focus is. The Euro

MauserMilitary
09-21-2007, 10:26 AM
I think I know where you are coming from.
Being in college and having a definite lack of money, time, and sleep (in my case) can leave the best of us feeling disgusted. Seeing video games, which many of us have grown up with, go through the exploits of the machine doesn't do much to help. But I wouldn't waist too much time brooding over the nature of big business. Something that is built to follow money is always looking for the next thing to buy and sell.

At any rate, I'm still not too sure Haze will remain a permanent exclusive on the PS3. Resident Evil 4 was supposed to be an exclusive for the Gamecube at one time, and was said it could never run on a PS2; so much for that.

mornelithe
09-21-2007, 10:41 AM
I was going to respond, but meh, read the plethora of information in these forums...we've covered this issue already.

Morne

Toad17
09-21-2007, 04:01 PM
I'm in college and I have a PS3 and a Wii. I payed for both and the only reason I don't have a 360 is because I don't think I should have to pay a premium for online services.

Moral of the story: Get a job.

MauserMilitary
09-21-2007, 05:25 PM
Some of us do have jobs, but that money is tied up with living expenses and paying tuition. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Sure I could be like any other careless person and charge away but I'd rather not be in debt forty years from now.

ColonyGamer
09-22-2007, 12:12 AM
its probably a timed exclusive. its honestly quite shocking to see a 3rd party game stay console exclusive except timed exclusives.

GuStick93
09-24-2007, 12:27 PM
no keept it ps3
the ps3 deserves an awsome exclusive game that will score high rating,might stop the 360 fanboys a bit,like the 360 has gears and halo.Resistance is good,but its not a 9+ rating game
btw this is comming from a 360 owner,not ps3

Guerrero21
09-24-2007, 04:00 PM
To good haze is only for the ps3 forever. Everyone bow down to the king of systems sony http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

MSoftrulesonPCs
09-24-2007, 08:25 PM
mornelithe is right http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif every console has it's exclusives look at Xbox 360 The Halo series and Gears of War They're never coming to the PS3 and if (I HOPE NOT)HAZE is delayed for the 360 well you guys at the 360 FANBASE shouldn't be worried cause Halo 3 comes out tommorow CELEBRATE MISGUIDED VIDEOGAM3R$

MSoftrulesonPCs
09-24-2007, 08:29 PM
So is GUSTICK93 srry for not looking before SP3@king http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

MSoftrulesonPCs
09-24-2007, 08:40 PM
Of course Ace Combat is a timed exclusive I mean the first five games came out on Playstation <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mornelithe:
Ok sweet then, Ace Combat is back on the table. Not really a fan of the Splinter Cell series, so I'm not losing anything there. Thanks for the heads up Sevenlast. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

morphin1
09-29-2007, 12:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GenJones32:
Just as many have said exclusivity only hurts gamers as a whole, but its not like this is the first time something like this has happened. Bioshock was originally believed to be for all consoles not the PS3 will not be recieving it.
What about Ace Combat or Splinter Cell Conviction ~ those have always been MP games but now are 360 exclusives I have hear plenty of 360 fans overjoyed and rubbing it in the faces of PS3 owners its just obsurd we all need to stop this ****. Sometimes games are exclusive the only way to play all games is own all consoles if you dont, dont complain.
Just how you guys feel hurt and cheated about Haze what about the millions of Splinter Cell and Ace Combat fans who have been playing those games on Sony consoles and now cant play them anymore. It happens to everyone dont blame the devs. Just be a support of Multiplatform games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Amen.

r3dh0tp3ngy
09-30-2007, 05:51 AM
OMG cant you guys not even let ps3 have a dam exclusive without you guys tring to steal it?

why doyou even bother being on hazegame.com
cause its not for 360 or pc so stfu!!!!!!!!!!!

tilelan
10-13-2007, 10:17 PM
Give me a break, If i see another post that says "finally a game that can show the power of the ps3" /yawn learn to interpret marketing. its 99% bull****. Just like ps3 being the most powerful gaming console, its simply not true. On paper it has a lot of power but its not useable for gaming. If you went to quakecon you actually even heard john Carmack the Godfather of all shooters on this very topic. I think this game being ps3 exclusive would be a mistake for the company as they will find more sales on the pc and 360.

iCECOLD7
10-13-2007, 10:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I think this game being ps3 exclusive would be a mistake for the company as they will find more sales on the pc and 360. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats a bunch of BS. You guys have had all your great exclusives ending with Halo. Just because there aren't any more good exclusive games for the xbox 360 anymore doesn't mean you should cry about it. It's time for the PS3 too shine, with many great exlusives coming for it. Uncahrted, Little big planet, Ratchet and Clank TOD, and now Haze. If Haze went to the 360 the graphics would suck. So shut up, HAZE is a PS3 exclusive, so deal with it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

zgubilici
10-14-2007, 12:19 AM
Stop the bickering, people.
Thanks.

CroxyJ
10-14-2007, 04:14 AM
I'm a an owner of a ps3 I had a 360 but that's getting repaired the ps3 and xbox hmm well ps3 cell broadband engine cannot be fully utilized on most games yet the 360's for lack of a better word poor disk space means that compressed files may result in glitches lower end graphics resulting in a worse game however companies will more than likely go multiplatform to meet sales targets.

deded999
10-14-2007, 05:42 AM
IMO, (and I've been watching this game closely since it was announced), it is very likely to go multi-platform, (as it was originally announced), sometime next year, so those PS3 owners who feel the need to crow about this particular 'exclusive' title should maybe consider that fact before sounding off.

Considering that Haze was originally announced as multi-plat, it can't really be held to have been designed for the PS3 only, so there's not that benefit of it being 'exclusive', in which case the benefit of it being on one system and not others - at present - is simply that you get to play it first.

It certainly isn't the case that the game will be better, or worse, if it remains on one system or goes to multiple systems.

Despite that, the fact that Haze is launching on the PS3 is a boon for the system and people should be happy with that.

K1LL3R-R3X
10-14-2007, 09:04 AM
I can't believe you 360 fans are crying over one game, get over it. It's comfirmed that its PS3 exclusive now, it says on the video on the Playstation Store. Grow up, you have plenty of exclusive games on 360, its about time us PS3 Fanboys get something exclusive, Personaly i think Microsoft are bloody greedy idiots. Get over it, stop crying, go and get a PS3 if you want this game badly.

Im, just pointing out the obvious.

Franciscus1988
10-14-2007, 10:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by K1LL3R-R3X:
I can't believe you 360 fans are crying over one game, get over it. It's comfirmed that its PS3 exclusive now, it says on the video on the Playstation Store. Grow up, you have plenty of exclusive games on 360, its about time us PS3 Fanboys get something exclusive, Personaly i think Microsoft are bloody greedy idiots. Get over it, stop crying, go and get a PS3 if you want this game badly.

Im, just pointing out the obvious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, you're pointing out your opinion about Microsoft a bit too obvious. Not that I don't agree. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

K1LL3R-R3X
10-14-2007, 11:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Franciscus1988:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by K1LL3R-R3X:

Im, just pointing out the obvious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, you're pointing out your opinion about Microsoft a bit too obvious. Not that I don't agree. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, well. I was just annoyed by 360 people moaning about one game that aint coming to their system, they have lots of games i wish was on PS3, i don't complain.

iCECOLD7
10-14-2007, 12:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Yeah, well. I was just annoyed by 360 people moaning about one game that aint coming to their system, they have lots of games i wish was on PS3, i don't complain. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I totally agree with you. There were plenty of games that I wanted for the PS3, and I didn't complain, and now since HAZE is a PS3 exclusive, anyone who owns an xbox 360 wants to be greedy and have it. That's not right!!So I'm asking those people to mellow down, because what ever they say won't change the fact that HAZE is a PS3 exclusive.

WHADAFXUP1967
10-16-2007, 12:10 PM
I have a simple solution! Buy a PS3 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

mornelithe
10-16-2007, 02:10 PM
Yeah, but again, let's cut a little slack on the 360/PC folks, I mean, up until just recently it was being touted as a multi-platform timed release. Which MAY still happen, so don't go thinking this is 100% exclusive just yet.

hazer3
10-17-2007, 07:39 AM
ok so what, im sure alot of ppl would agree with me when i say that the 360 blows, in my opinion, so what go play Galo 3, yeah will have it exclusively for now and u 360 ppl will get it like a year later when were playing killzone 2 and then u guys will start complaining cause u guys dont have killzone so stop crying and just buy a ps3 40gb for $400 then u can play it.

hazer3
10-17-2007, 07:41 AM
oh yeah one more thing the 360 would never i mean never be able to handle a game like killzone 2. but back on topic now.

Rasomaso
10-17-2007, 08:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hazer3:
oh yeah one more thing the 360 would never i mean never be able to handle a game like killzone 2. but back on topic now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh my god.http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa265/rasomaso/rolleyes.gif

Nuttypeanutt
10-22-2007, 07:23 PM
One thing that's been nagging me is the fact that the 360 users are upset about the possibility about Haze now being an exclusive...and as many have said it's understandable...however being a PS3 owner I am still quite a bit upset that Microsoft went out and paid off the makers of BioShock so they could make that title a 360 exclusive...so if Sony and FR do make it a PS3 exclusive then as far as I'm concerned...PS3 and 360 fans are now even. These console wars will never end and as much as I would like to see many 360 titles on the PS3 I'm not going to complain as I will eventually buy a 360 so I CAN get those in the future...so I would suggest the same thing to all those 360 owners...buy a PS3 then you can play all the games and will have nothing to complain about...same as PS3 owners (such as myself) should buy the 360 if they want to play those exclusives. Look at the bright side...you don't really have to buy a Wii cause there still isn't anything worth buying a Wii for so at least that's $200+ you don't have to spend for all 3 consoles lol.

aappleyard
10-27-2007, 10:44 AM
All this text makes my head hurt!!

Lol

Ahyway i wish it was for PC also. IVe played Crysis on very high settings and it runs superb!
Also if i can run crysis then HAze would be no problem. Plus whats all this show the PS3's real potentia. Some people also saying that Crysis should be on Ps3. but the fact is that to put crysis on a ps3 the graphics and everything would have to be toned down.

Ok ive forgot what point i was trying to mkae now. DoH!

Nevermind.

Maby HAze for PC in the future? :P

Crrato
10-27-2007, 02:22 PM
I wouldn't mind if it was on PC, but if they put it on 360, they probably wouldn't get alot of sales anyway. Xbox fanboys and their Halo 3....

Xamaryllix
10-27-2007, 10:02 PM
PS3 only? Hmm, well, sounds fine with me. I don't really care what it's on as long as I can get my hands on it. If it does come out to the 360 and/or PC next year, I'll be able to convince my friends to buy/avoid it anyway. The only games I want to be PS3 exclusives are Killzone 2 and MGS4 so I say games for everyone!

KIFOZEM
11-06-2007, 03:13 AM
its also on PC

mornelithe
11-06-2007, 06:04 AM
Not anytime soon it isn't =)

XyZspineZyX
11-06-2007, 09:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KIFOZEM:
its also on PC </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi Kifozem and welcome to the forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Sorry to dissapoint you but Haze is a PS3 exclusive

HandofDoz
11-13-2007, 05:34 PM
it really got me though because i thought it was alsot comeing out for 3260, and yesterday i heard it wasnt... i got all hyped up for thie game...

HandofDoz
11-13-2007, 05:37 PM
does anyone know why it isnt comeing out for 360

Toad17
11-13-2007, 07:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HandofDoz:
does anyone know why it isnt comeing out for 360 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Free Radical Design and Ubisoft know a thing or two, I reckon. Don't think you'll have much luck asking us common folk, no sir.

HandofDoz
11-14-2007, 06:35 PM
im gonna email them and ask why, but i dont think illl get a responce

Toad17
11-14-2007, 07:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HandofDoz:
im gonna email them and ask why, but i dont think illl get a responce </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ill advised but I don't suppose there's any stopping you. Why not save some time and dignity by sending your message directly to Mr. R107 (http://www.frd.co.uk/letters.php)?

LiquidEagle
11-15-2007, 03:03 AM
What I think is weird is that Gamestop still prints promotional posters for this game saying it's coming out on PC (you can still preorder it for PC as well), and the video for HAZE on the Gamestop DVD for November says it's coming out on PS3, 360, and PC. If this really isn't true, I think Ubi Soft could be doing a better job at stamping these kinds of mistakes out.

Mutton-Chops
11-15-2007, 07:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LiquidEagle:
...I think Ubi Soft could be doing a better job at stamping these kinds of mistakes out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed. This game is bogged down in a quagmire of rumours, misinformation and delays. I never thought I'd say it, but my enthusiasm for Haze is slowly but surely being sapped. If we don't get something concise or tangible soon, it will be relegated to the bottom of my list. There are just too many other PS3 games vying for my attention and wallet right now.

mornelithe
11-15-2007, 09:46 AM
Well, I don't really care about the other platforms...meh, whatever, go play Bioshock or Mass Effect.

Mutton-Chops
11-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Well, I don't really care about the other platforms...meh, whatever, go play Bioshock or Mass Effect. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I actually had a 360 I might do that. Well, Bishock maybe, Mass Effect looks boring as Hell with geometrically mundane map design. I'm talking about recently released or soon to be released PS3 games that I want. Uncharted is now on the top of my list and I'll be getting it on launch. Ratchet & Clank, Assassin's Creed and Rock Band are all very tempting as well. That's on top of having bought Skate, Eye of Judgment, and Guitar III in the past month and a half. I'm not gonna have a money left for Christmas shopping, let alone Haze when it's finally released.

mornelithe
11-15-2007, 12:16 PM
Hehe, already have Assassin's Creed (Bought the Collectors Ed yesterday), bought the Playstation Eye yesterday too, and a headset, and a second charger for the controller (Payday was kind). Assassin's seems pretty cool, one of those start off with everything and lose it all w/in the first 10 minutes of the game scenarios. Then slowly rebuild etc... Right now, I'm having a BLAST jumping from roof to roof in all manner of crazy acrobatics. So, it's proving to have alot of playability in it. I've had Uncharted pre-ordered for awhile though hehe... =)

relentless2k4
12-04-2007, 05:33 AM
Gah i hate not knowing whether or not Haze is a PS3 exclusive, theres never any real information being released lately, from what ive heard Haze is only a timed exclusive, and then again people are still saying its a PS3 exclusive, which one is it? we need facts not opinions.....

Pustulio71
12-04-2007, 06:21 AM
I work at a Gamestop and it is in the computer to pre-order for the PC and the 360 as well. As I recall it was April release for the PC version and June or July for 360.

However, release dates are always subject to change and blah blah blah...
All I know is expect delays on any and every title. The only good thing about delays is spacing. Some of people don't like 4 games to choose from at 60$ a piece. It gives players to fully enjoy one then move on to the next release.

My advice to all of who can is spend five bucks and pre-order your copy. If you don't and the game gets launched earlier, you may have to wait days or weeks to get your own copy.

These companies usually ship anywhere from 0 to 50% over pre-orders, just ask the people trying to get hold of a Rock Band for their PS3/360 this year for Christmas.

I have my UT3, Turok, DMC4, MSG4, and Haze all pre-ordered. and all it cost me was $25.

I'll post later tonight about the Haze release date that's in our computer's upcoming titles list for 360.

hack4u
12-05-2007, 07:20 PM
if you guys have seen the commercials for the new dualshock3 ps3 controller you'll notice that Haze is in the commercials. So my guess is that its leaning towards ps3...

as for the posters and the pre-orders for the different platforms i believe those are outdated. At first when Haze was announced it was for ps3/360/pc. Then later in the videos you heard what they said... ps3 exclusive. The new ads in the magazines however say only ps3. The videos where old. And also remember you can't believe everything on the internet. :P

TeamNightmare
12-05-2007, 07:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hack4u:
if you guys have seen the commercials for the new dualshock3 ps3 controller you'll notice that Haze is in the commercials. So my guess is that its leaning towards ps3...

as for the posters and the pre-orders for the different platforms i believe those are outdated. At first when Haze was announced it was for ps3/360/pc. Then later in the videos you heard what they said... ps3 exclusive. The new ads in the magazines however say only ps3. The videos where old. And also remember you can't believe everything on the internet. :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, I doubt there would be all that marketing if it wasn't PS3 exclusive.

TU16
12-05-2007, 08:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hack4u:

as for the posters and the pre-orders for the different platforms i believe those are outdated. At first when Haze was announced it was for ps3/360/pc. Then later in the videos you heard what they said... ps3 exclusive. The new ads in the magazines however say only ps3. The videos where old. And also remember you can't believe everything on the internet. :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go back and actually read the whole topic... your logic is faulty.

hack4u
12-07-2007, 07:18 PM
i read the whole topic.and that is only my input on the subject.

who knows if im right or wrong. but i dont believe i am neither are the ones who think there is a 360 version of Haze.