PDA

View Full Version : Please stop SPOILING THE ENDING

ratchet1106
11-23-2010, 10:59 PM
I think I just had the ending spoiled at least 3 times now just by reading thread titles and threads unrelated to the ending. Please STOP posting about the ending in the forums unless explicitly titled SPOILERS without any other info.
One thread was titled "Spoilerss thats not Minerva" >.>

ratchet1106
11-23-2010, 10:59 PM
I think I just had the ending spoiled at least 3 times now just by reading thread titles and threads unrelated to the ending. Please STOP posting about the ending in the forums unless explicitly titled SPOILERS without any other info.
One thread was titled "Spoilerss thats not Minerva" >.>

SolidSnakeMat
11-23-2010, 11:36 PM
If the thread says spoilers then don't read it until you beat the game.

Boxman425
11-24-2010, 03:07 AM
I just left the forum until i finished the game.

TheLeoCrow
11-24-2010, 04:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
If the thread says spoilers then don't read it until you beat the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is talking about the titles. Haven't you noticed how many titles include spoilers? You don't have to read the thread to get spoilers, just the titles and that is annoying for some. Anyway, the people who do write them really have no consept of the fact that they are not alone in their world and will not bother to read this thread, only the ones they start

SpyderNynja
11-24-2010, 04:50 AM
A lot of people leave the forums around this time in order to beat the game themselves and avoid spoilers. Mods are also cracking down on spoiler tags and making sure no one does exactly as you said. you want to avoid spoilers? Avoid the forums.

Blackglasswar
11-24-2010, 08:25 AM
titles are hacking me off!

i took to only reading Project Legacy and unrelated topics... however even this was not safe. Thread title "AC4" - content "the bloody ending of Brotherhood!"

now people are just writing spoilers in the titles so i can't even be THAT selective anymore! I enjoy being in this community but some people REALLY need a lesson in forum etiquette!

Geinref
11-24-2010, 08:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Boxman425:
I just left the forum until i finished the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

same here!