PDA

View Full Version : New weapons ?

RainbowRanger1
10-26-2007, 07:38 PM
I've been playing rainbow six for awhile now and its still fun - but the weapon selection is starting to get boring lol. If there ever planing to make a expansion pack ~ they should add alot of new weapons - or at least more mods to the weapon lol.

my idea of what should be added would for sure be the M4A1,SR 15/16 family of rifles, HK 416 or berretta M468 (really sick weapon lol). The scar-L would be also cool if they added that too lol. 2 variants of the scar. The Hk 417/SR 25 would be a real nice weapon for snipers. For mods - they should be adding alot more mods - like forgrips, tatical lights, more sights (eotech, aimpoint, an peq 2 and masterkey.

a nice new camo would look really nice too. even tho its for the military - i think ACU or woodland would look good on the rainbow team lol.

RainbowRanger1
10-26-2007, 07:38 PM
I've been playing rainbow six for awhile now and its still fun - but the weapon selection is starting to get boring lol. If there ever planing to make a expansion pack ~ they should add alot of new weapons - or at least more mods to the weapon lol.

my idea of what should be added would for sure be the M4A1,SR 15/16 family of rifles, HK 416 or berretta M468 (really sick weapon lol). The scar-L would be also cool if they added that too lol. 2 variants of the scar. The Hk 417/SR 25 would be a real nice weapon for snipers. For mods - they should be adding alot more mods - like forgrips, tatical lights, more sights (eotech, aimpoint, an peq 2 and masterkey.

a nice new camo would look really nice too. even tho its for the military - i think ACU or woodland would look good on the rainbow team lol.

icedt84
11-03-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm all for it, but it will never happen.

Firstly, Ubi just doesn't care. Secondly, any weapon with any link to Colt will probably not be included.

MrNothing
11-03-2007, 10:22 PM
1st. ok thats pretty lazy lol.
2nd. Wth ? they added the m4 and m16 to rainbow six 3, but not vegas. The games is still kinda based in the present right ? First, the XM8 was cancelled in what, 2003 i believe so what is it doing in R6v - im sure the M4 would still be used right ? or at least the Hk 416/SCAR L cause those weapons were approved am i right ?
And where are all the mods for weapons, they have such little mods when there are tons and tons. Well they should keep it small - not like 100 mods. But some mods that are being used often like the anpeq 2, aimpoint, Holosight or Eotech, front grips with tatical lights and so on .

They should really be looking at adding alot of stuff because people are probably not gonna be really intrested in the game as much anymore cause even im getting kinda bored of it. Using the same weapons all the time, same mods and stuff. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Mr.Hanky2005
11-04-2007, 05:57 AM
Colt weapons will never be returning to RB6 for reasons that cannot be disclosed.

MrNothing
11-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Then if not any colt weapons - how about the HK 416 or SCAR L ? Those are approved and are pretty neato right lol ? and im kinda confused - as in colt weapons - like anything that has to do with the M4 or M16 right ? what about the knights armament AR/16 rifles ? or do you mean anything thats a copy off the M4 or M16 from colt ?

Mr.Hanky2005
11-04-2007, 02:42 PM
No Colt meaning, M4/M16/M1911

Tacamo
11-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Colt is a sad company. I guess since they lost out on their government contract to produce M16's to FN years ago they want to boost revenue by overcharging for royalties. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

MrNothing
11-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Ok i figured why colt weapons won't be in R6V anymore lol - all history stuff. Well if there won't be any weapons from colt - why not from like bushmaster or knights armament or all those other companys that now produce M4's and M16's ?

or hey - the HK 416 ? something new right ?

Tacamo
11-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Who knows? They'd probably want royalties on those too, since they tried suing Bushmaster for building AR-15's and HK over the 416.

MrNothing
11-05-2007, 09:56 AM
well how about knights armament ? I LOVE THERE WEAPONS LOL. They are sooo sick. Just the looks are nice lol. Love there new PDW they have now that uses a 6x35mm round lol - not the 45.acp like the thompson lol. Yea. Also love the re MK-11 and MK-12's and there new SR-M110 lol. they should add those weapons for sure cause we need some more sniper rifles lol. Well, anyways they should add some ar 15s cause they still for sure be used in the future - i think ? im sure they won't be replaced by XM8's cause those were cancelled lol.

oh dude - i just realized a sick mod for the ar 15/m4 - a masterkey lol. thats like 4 weapons right there. Your pistol, then your primary and secondary weapon, and then a masterkey lol. Sooooo sick.