PDA

View Full Version : Replaying DNA sequences is top priority

Gabriel_Visbal
01-08-2010, 12:35 AM
No doubt about it, being able to replay the DNA sequences is of most importance to us players to be able to enjoy and understand the wondelful plot around the history and story of AC2.

For me it was quite a dissapointment that when i got to the final video there were some things i did not quite understand from Minerva and when i tried to replay the DNA sequuence it was an impossibility due to the lack of that option on the menu

The story of AC2 is so rich and complex that the player must be given the opportunity to acces to all the information available in the game, specially the one related with the video sequences which tend to be the most important and the richest in information.

I hope my consideration is taken by the Ubi guys and the option of replaying the sequences gets available in one of the new downloadable versions of the game via the ps3 network since i know its something the game needs and many AC2 players crave for so we can finally have the best game of 2009 hands down

Gabriel_Visbal
01-08-2010, 12:35 AM
No doubt about it, being able to replay the DNA sequences is of most importance to us players to be able to enjoy and understand the wondelful plot around the history and story of AC2.

For me it was quite a dissapointment that when i got to the final video there were some things i did not quite understand from Minerva and when i tried to replay the DNA sequuence it was an impossibility due to the lack of that option on the menu

The story of AC2 is so rich and complex that the player must be given the opportunity to acces to all the information available in the game, specially the one related with the video sequences which tend to be the most important and the richest in information.

I hope my consideration is taken by the Ubi guys and the option of replaying the sequences gets available in one of the new downloadable versions of the game via the ps3 network since i know its something the game needs and many AC2 players crave for so we can finally have the best game of 2009 hands down

Mr_Shade
01-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Thank you for the feed back - however there is already currently ongoing threads dealing with the subject http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Why not post in one of those and lend your support?

Here is the most popular one. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1001056608)