PDA

View Full Version : SH4 Crew Question

vietvettwo
03-15-2007, 10:08 PM
I noticed that the Ubi Soft preview of the game seems to take great pride in building up the crew's qualifications. Here are my questions:
1. Will the crew complement be accurate for the class of boat?
2. Can we set watches without using mods so we don't have to get bogged down with crew fatigue (or can it be an option)? I try to stay away from the extreme TC's, but it can be a pain in the butt to keep dealing with "not enough crew in diesel engine compartment", especially on those long Pacific runs.

vietvettwo
03-15-2007, 10:08 PM
I noticed that the Ubi Soft preview of the game seems to take great pride in building up the crew's qualifications. Here are my questions:
1. Will the crew complement be accurate for the class of boat?
2. Can we set watches without using mods so we don't have to get bogged down with crew fatigue (or can it be an option)? I try to stay away from the extreme TC's, but it can be a pain in the butt to keep dealing with "not enough crew in diesel engine compartment", especially on those long Pacific runs.

banzai_billy
03-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Ubi thought through this long and hard, and actually came up with a good solution.
Complements will be historically accurate im guessing,
and as for fatigue, 1/3 of the crew will take a work shift for 8 hours as per real life aboard subs now and then
in combat, you order a "general stations" order upon which all crew go on station