PDA

View Full Version : JSF Riflemen & Calling in Artillery Strikes?

Marauderhd
01-23-2009, 11:08 AM
I have had that upgrade for sometime.

How do you use it?
I was guessing that maybe the riflemen make the artillery more accurate or something as I have had my riflemen in situations where the artillery could have been called. I was thinking when I got it they were going to do it automatically but I have not seen it happen yet.

Help...

Marauderhd
01-23-2009, 11:08 AM

How do you use it?
I was guessing that maybe the riflemen make the artillery more accurate or something as I have had my riflemen in situations where the artillery could have been called. I was thinking when I got it they were going to do it automatically but I have not seen it happen yet.

Help...

GeneraleMaromak
01-23-2009, 11:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marauderhd:

How do you use it?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When u have a rifleman that has a rank of Veteran or above on the field, all u need to do is 1st select the riflemans camera view then pick ur target then browse to ur Arty n press the Triangle/special attack button while on the camera view of the Rifleman.

Marauderhd
01-23-2009, 12:18 PM
Will it give me the option on the screen? Or is is something we are just supposed to know?

mat_locke
01-23-2009, 12:20 PM
it is your secondary attack for your ART that it guides in from anywhere on the map.

Marauderhd
01-23-2009, 12:26 PM
Grid Smasher??

roguewarrior727
01-23-2009, 12:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marauderhd:
Grid Smasher?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The target designation special ability allows riflemen sight a target outside the range of artillery, and use the MRLS special attack of the artillery to hit that target. Need to use the riflemen's unit camera to see the target, then select the artillery's unit card with the special attack and then activate it.

Marauderhd
01-23-2009, 12:50 PM
OK thanks I got it... Now to try it out on Moscow.