PDA

View Full Version : PROTECTION SYSTEM PROBLEM

REDSKULL_00
09-30-2008, 08:32 PM
After reading through several pages of this problem. I have done the regedit thing, and downloaded the latest drivers from starforce, before I reinstalled the game, and the darn thing wont go still. Is there anyone familliar with this problem that can please resolve it?

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Redskull, it is not advisable to post your product key in the forum. I have removed it, but have shared it with the moderator team.</span>
Tudds

REDSKULL_00
09-30-2008, 08:32 PM
After reading through several pages of this problem. I have done the regedit thing, and downloaded the latest drivers from starforce, before I reinstalled the game, and the darn thing wont go still. Is there anyone familliar with this problem that can please resolve it?

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">Redskull, it is not advisable to post your product key in the forum. I have removed it, but have shared it with the moderator team.</span>
Tudds

REDSKULL_00
10-01-2008, 07:18 PM
HELLO....IS ANYONE THERE?? (ECHO..ECHO..ECHO..)

tuddley3
10-04-2008, 05:03 AM
My question for you, is did you just recently purchased SH3? If so, you do not have to install any patches or updates. The latest SH3 DVD version already includes all the patches. To make sure, you can check your SH3 exe(before you install any patches etc...) and it should say File Version 1.4.0.1, or open SH3 to the main menu screen and look in the lower right corner and you will see v1.4. You will see sometimes in the forum Patch 1.4b, which is the same thing.

For more exposure to your problem, I will create a shortcut to the SH3 General Discussion forum. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif