trungnghia707
05-25-2006, 02:16 AM
I can't find Sheogh.Where is it?

skortzy
05-25-2006, 04:57 AM
Underground http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

onixsas
06-22-2006, 03:02 PM
I knew that it is underground http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif but where the heck is that red key house where i could get key for passing gates to under ground ? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

javmasta
06-22-2006, 06:25 PM
you should see the key master when you visit the magi hut and the eye of the magi reveals it to you

Ieldra
06-23-2006, 01:17 AM
Two other questions about this map:

First, I'd like to know if it's actually possible to explore more of the map except the straight way to your goal without Godric killing you. It's somewhat frustrating having a map with many nice objects you might want to visit without being able to do so.

And second, I tried this map about three times, and the only way I through it, to avoid Godric long enough and at the same time be strong enough at the end to win the final battle, was to kill the inquisitors near the starting point to get the boots, then hopefully getting Logistics as your first skill, going straight to the cerberi by the lookout point, then south to a second bunch of cerberi who want to join you (without which I was unable to win the final battle), and then underground without further delay. What are those sanctuaries for? They don't serve any purpose, because enemy heroes would park in front of them until you come out. So - again, I can't explore more of the map. Annoying. Very annoying. Is there an alternative way through the map?

abignobody
06-23-2006, 03:08 AM
im not 100% sure, but i think the witches hut close to the start always gives logistics. i played that mission 3 different times and i got logistics all 3 times. the boots help some more. with logistics and the boots, it is easy to run circles around godric and explore the entire map, just make sure you kill the weak blue hero first so that he doesnt get a chance to exchange units with godric and chase you around as well.

Ieldra
06-23-2006, 03:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abignobody:
im not 100% sure, but i think the witches hut close to the start always gives logistics. i played that mission 3 different times and i got logistics all 3 times. the boots help some more. with logistics and the boots, it is easy to run circles around godric and explore the entire map, just make sure you kill the weak blue hero first so that he doesnt get a chance to exchange units with godric and chase you around as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
OK. I'll try that next time I play this campaign. I only wonder if this Godric is the same Godric you develop in the Haven campaign. Because if he is, then it's no wonder he always got me when I strayed off the main path, since I gave him Expert Logistics...

skortzy
06-23-2006, 05:56 AM
AFAIK it is the same Godric http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

GatorG
06-23-2006, 08:47 AM
yeah, the strategy is for you to not give him expert logistics. i was able to stray a little off course to grab one stat booster, but he was like 4 steps behind me underground (on heroic). G (-:

howpow
06-26-2006, 05:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ieldra:
Two other questions about this map:

First, I'd like to know if it's actually possible to explore more of the map except the straight way to your goal without Godric killing you. It's somewhat frustrating having a map with many nice objects you might want to visit without being able to do so.

And second, I tried this map about three times, and the only way I through it, to avoid Godric long enough and at the same time be strong enough at the end to win the final battle, was to kill the inquisitors near the starting point to get the boots, then hopefully getting Logistics as your first skill, going straight to the cerberi by the lookout point, then south to a second bunch of cerberi who want to join you (without which I was unable to win the final battle), and then underground without further delay. What are those sanctuaries for? They don't serve any purpose, because enemy heroes would park in front of them until you come out. So - again, I can't explore more of the map. Annoying. Very annoying. Is there an alternative way through the map? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i had exactly the same result and reaction.not having the time to explore the rest of the map was frustrating.but,it really does not matter.in the next mission,you get to build up your hero a lot,so just get through this one any way you can.

Ieldra
06-27-2006, 01:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by howpow:
i had exactly the same result and reaction.not having the time to explore the rest of the map was frustrating.but,it really does not matter.in the next mission,you get to build up your hero a lot,so just get through this one any way you can. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It doesn't matter? Well, I wouldn't know...for instance, whether or not there are any permanent power-ups I missed on the part of the map I couldn't explore...

howpow
06-27-2006, 08:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ieldra:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by howpow:
i had exactly the same result and reaction.not having the time to explore the rest of the map was frustrating.but,it really does not matter.in the next mission,you get to build up your hero a lot,so just get through this one any way you can. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It doesn't matter? Well, I wouldn't know...for instance, whether or not there are any permanent power-ups I missed on the part of the map I couldn't explore... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>when i say it doesn't matter, i mean that in the next mission,i am not at a disadvantage to my adversaries.so any power-ups i may have missed do not impede my future success.it would have been nice to explore for the sake of the purity of the game,but that is countered by the difficulty of evading godric the whole time.sometimes it just feels better to get on to the next challenge.shoot me!!!

Vysion
06-28-2006, 01:50 PM
Alternate route:

Head south in the beginning along the west side of the minimap. You'll encounter griffins in your way and after them an Inferno creature structure. Head west until the path forks along the central north south road. Head north. Godric should have followed you south and will double back to pursue you along the north. Find the tall tower to the northeast that extends your vision. Then head southeast towards the key location revealed by the first hut of the magi. After that it should be the same route as before to get to the locked structure and then underground.