PDA

View Full Version : "Voting with my feet"

Shepwah
04-26-2006, 09:41 AM
Well, my 10 day window to return this game to the "GAME" store is up and my decision on whether to keep the game or not has come right down to the wire.

Whilst I do love the game and the potential online play, I have taken it back because a) my 10 day period with game is up and b) I'm incredibly p****d off at paying 30 of my hard earned cash for a game and then having to wait weeks for just promises of a fix.

I'm actually quite upset as I was so looking forward to some online battles , but I cant wait forever.

I would buy the game in the future when it's in the bargain bin and IF the bugs get fixed, but I think that these, and the online play fiasco has completely ruined any chances of this game being anywhere near as huge as it should be.

If any UBI big bosses read this and the other threads herein, MORE HASTE LESS SPEED!! You've completely shot yourselves in the foot on this one.

On a seperate note, if anyone can recommend me a good online flight simulator in the meantime, it would be much appreciated.

Shepwah
04-26-2006, 09:41 AM
Well, my 10 day window to return this game to the "GAME" store is up and my decision on whether to keep the game or not has come right down to the wire.

Whilst I do love the game and the potential online play, I have taken it back because a) my 10 day period with game is up and b) I'm incredibly p****d off at paying 30 of my hard earned cash for a game and then having to wait weeks for just promises of a fix.

I'm actually quite upset as I was so looking forward to some online battles , but I cant wait forever.

I would buy the game in the future when it's in the bargain bin and IF the bugs get fixed, but I think that these, and the online play fiasco has completely ruined any chances of this game being anywhere near as huge as it should be.

If any UBI big bosses read this and the other threads herein, MORE HASTE LESS SPEED!! You've completely shot yourselves in the foot on this one.

On a seperate note, if anyone can recommend me a good online flight simulator in the meantime, it would be much appreciated.