PDA

View Full Version : Are they really going to?

Renegade9110
05-05-2008, 02:35 PM
change the spawns back to normal?
I heard last night from a friend that it is in the works to change the random respawns back to the set respawns. Is this true? When I asked him where he found this info, he died shortly there after and I forgot to ask him again.

Renegade9110
05-05-2008, 02:35 PM
change the spawns back to normal?
I heard last night from a friend that it is in the works to change the random respawns back to the set respawns. Is this true? When I asked him where he found this info, he died shortly there after and I forgot to ask him again.

DexLuther
05-05-2008, 02:52 PM
I don't think so.

Mr.Hanky2005
05-05-2008, 03:02 PM
There has been absolutely no announcement to change anything.

Lets squash this rumor now.

HarlequinK
05-05-2008, 03:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr.Hanky2005:
There has been absolutely no announcement to change anything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the problem. I just don't understand why Ubi or any other game developer feels the need to be so tight-lipped about everything. With days and weeks passing with NO information whatsoever, people are getting impatient then outright mad and leaving the game. The assumption is that nothing is being done so why wait. Then the game company gets the reputation for lack of action so people are even less patient in the future. If there was something said every few days at least people would know there is some activity and understanding on Ubi's part. Right now it looks as if they feel they have our money so we can go screw ourselves.

How hard would it be for someone to spend 30 seconds out of their day and post something about particular issues that are being looked at? Too hard it would seem. Many have abandoned this game and won't return. That hurts DLC sales.

I fully understand that no game is without bugs. I also understand that patches can't happen overnight. I don't and never will understand why developers can't communicate with the community.

DexLuther
05-05-2008, 03:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HarlequinK:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr.Hanky2005:
There has been absolutely no announcement to change anything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the problem. I just don't understand why Ubi or any other game developer feels the need to be so tight-lipped about everything. With days and weeks passing with NO information whatsoever, people are getting impatient then outright mad and leaving the game. The assumption is that nothing is being done so why wait. Then the game company gets the reputation for lack of action so people are even less patient in the future. If there was something said every few days at least people would know there is some activity and understanding on Ubi's part. Right now it looks as if they feel they have our money so we can go screw ourselves.

How hard would it be for someone to spend 30 seconds out of their day and post something about particular issues that are being looked at? Too hard it would seem. Many have abandoned this game and won't return. That hurts DLC sales.

I fully understand that no game is without bugs. I also understand that patches can't happen overnight. I don't and never will understand why developers can't communicate with the community. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you should be happy they are at least TRYING to make the game better for the whole Halo crowd and make them happy.

They've done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for their original fans.

BuddyBear
05-05-2008, 03:57 PM
They are tight lipped because the people that monitor this forum would consider it a "Failure" to say:

"Hey, mr. developer / PR person / Manager / It would really be great if you could update the community on the forum, there are some very concerned people and ideas going around"

Or something to that effect -

I think it's more like "We, GOT THIS" no worries...everythings GREAT http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Renegade9110
05-05-2008, 04:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HarlequinK:

I fully understand that no game is without bugs. I also understand that patches can't happen overnight. I don't and never will understand why developers can't communicate with the community. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif