PDA

View Full Version : Dark messiah co-op mod

Wolvman1992
11-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Does anyone know of someone working on a third party co-op mod much like Half-life 2's Synergy and Obsidian Conflict mods. I'm not talking about being able to only play the single player campaign on co-op but rather random "survival" or "get to the other end alive" type levels completely made from scratch by a modder and team and then you and some freinds can get together and try to beat a few maps. Is anyone planning on creating something like this or has already started because I haven't been able to find anything yet.

Wolvman1992
11-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Does anyone know of someone working on a third party co-op mod much like Half-life 2's Synergy and Obsidian Conflict mods. I'm not talking about being able to only play the single player campaign on co-op but rather random "survival" or "get to the other end alive" type levels completely made from scratch by a modder and team and then you and some freinds can get together and try to beat a few maps. Is anyone planning on creating something like this or has already started because I haven't been able to find anything yet.