PDA

View Full Version : PAX Prime Flash Mob



VballChick PMS
08-13-2010, 10:22 PM
Hey Everyone,

I really want to have a Flash Mob at PAX! For those of you who don't know what that is click the following videos...

Frozen Flash Mob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo

Pillow Fight Flash Mob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNI_6LsExtw

Dance Flash Mob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwzN4633mpI

Anyways I know Just Dance has a lot of quick memorizable songs and I know a lot of Fragdoll Community Members, PMS/H2o Community Members, and other various friends of mine are going to be at PAX. I was wondering how many people would be interested in quickly learning a song and randomly dancing somewhere at PAX, standing still frozen, or either having a flash mob Pillow fight!

I'm thinking a lot more people would love to hit each other with pillows, but I also think dancing to a Just Dance song would also be fun.

I want to get as much people as possible so let me know which idea you like best if you would like to do this!

VballChick PMS
08-13-2010, 10:22 PM
Hey Everyone,

I really want to have a Flash Mob at PAX! For those of you who don't know what that is click the following videos...

Frozen Flash Mob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo

Pillow Fight Flash Mob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNI_6LsExtw

Dance Flash Mob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwzN4633mpI

Anyways I know Just Dance has a lot of quick memorizable songs and I know a lot of Fragdoll Community Members, PMS/H2o Community Members, and other various friends of mine are going to be at PAX. I was wondering how many people would be interested in quickly learning a song and randomly dancing somewhere at PAX, standing still frozen, or either having a flash mob Pillow fight!

I'm thinking a lot more people would love to hit each other with pillows, but I also think dancing to a Just Dance song would also be fun.

I want to get as much people as possible so let me know which idea you like best if you would like to do this!

Kimmington
08-13-2010, 10:29 PM
I've ALWAYS wanted to do this!!! YES YES YES I'm in.

ClubSammich
08-13-2010, 10:30 PM
Count me in, this would be sweeeet! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gifI love the dancing flash mobs, but oh mylanta you need a lot of people and a lot of practicing the moves, right? Still...it would be worth it! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

VballChick PMS
08-13-2010, 10:34 PM
Sweet! So.. which flash mob do you want to do?!

pms_texas
08-13-2010, 11:01 PM
It would be fun! Frozen mob would be fun.

... or "the virus". One person starts coughing and it spreads then we all die. lol

VballChick PMS
08-13-2010, 11:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pms_texas:
It would be fun! Frozen mob would be fun.

... or "the virus". One person starts coughing and it spreads then we all die. lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't seen that one. you should link a video!

pms_texas
08-13-2010, 11:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5JR6SfozLU

terrible quality, but the virus part starts at 2:57

PMSZombie
08-13-2010, 11:21 PM
I'd be down for that.

Suniez
08-14-2010, 04:38 AM
That virus one was pretty funny, lol! It kind of reminds me of how PAX Flu got everyone last year already, haha! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Mookel
08-14-2010, 07:36 AM
I was thinking of the other kind of "flash" at first...

mcmax3000
08-14-2010, 08:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Suniez:
That virus one was pretty funny, lol! It kind of reminds me of how PAX Flu got everyone last year already, haha! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the last thing I needed to be reminded of...

the_lagomorph
08-14-2010, 11:14 AM
holy **** i am so glad i'm not going to pax this year.

BCA
08-14-2010, 11:43 AM
Yea this isn't going to work. Please stop before you are met with severe disappointment.

PMS_Sinner
08-14-2010, 02:11 PM
oooo.. ive always wanted to do one of these just give me the details and ill be there

Gypsyfly PMS
08-14-2010, 04:34 PM
vball this is a fun idea, but you would have needed to plan it a little earlier.

I would also suggest heading over to the actual PAX forums as they plan these types of things all the time and with the help of PAX community members its usually a pretty big turn out.

For those of you who have a PS3 and visit Home often, Darren and I thought of going to the Playstation booth and getting a huge group of people to do the running man in a line around the booth maybe holding signs like "RUNNNING MAN! Join US" and "a/s/l" and other gems from PS3 Home. Maybe one person in the whole line is doing the wrong dance and facing the wrong way lol.

mcmax3000
08-14-2010, 05:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GypsyflyPMS:
For those of you who have a PS3 and visit Home often </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think (or more accurately hope) that describes a very small percentage of people...

VballChick PMS
08-14-2010, 05:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GypsyflyPMS:
vball this is a fun idea, but you would have needed to plan it a little earlier.

I would also suggest heading over to the actual PAX forums as they plan these types of things all the time and with the help of PAX community members its usually a pretty big turn out.

For those of you who have a PS3 and visit Home often, Darren and I thought of going to the Playstation booth and getting a huge group of people to do the running man in a line around the booth maybe holding signs like "RUNNNING MAN! Join US" and "a/s/l" and other gems from PS3 Home. Maybe one person in the whole line is doing the wrong dance and facing the wrong way lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea for us to do a huge one like those videos it would have had to be planned way earlier, but if we mob one booth like you suggested I think it'd work pretty well.

Goosechecka
08-15-2010, 11:10 AM
I think it's a great idea, however doing the "flu" one is probably a very bad idea. Like someone mentioned earlier, there was an outbreak of swine flu at PAX and it's something they take very seriously. /killjoy

seductivpancake
08-15-2010, 11:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goosechecka:
I think it's a great idea, however doing the "flu" one is probably a very bad idea. Like someone mentioned earlier, there was an outbreak of swine flu at PAX and it's something they take very seriously. /killjoy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And that's probably because of people grouping together and getting in to each others faces, and shaking hands and high fiving strangers you don't know who probably doesn't wash his hands.

ERRRskate151
08-15-2010, 11:17 AM
anyone remember what happened last year with some huge dude and a few of the cadettes during AC2 promotion time...

Goosechecka
08-15-2010, 11:19 AM
Anytime you get that many people confined into one space, it's going to happen. Not to mention that September is the start of flu season anyway.

ERRRskate151
08-15-2010, 11:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">that September is the start of flu season anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


No need to tell that to the people in this community who caught swine flu nasty last year

Arumi
08-15-2010, 11:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ERRR151:
anyone remember what happened last year with some huge dude and a few of the cadettes during AC2 promotion time... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YES!!! Zomg, what an evil man, he tried to punch my Sarahs in the back of the head... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Mookel
08-15-2010, 12:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ERRR151:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">that September is the start of flu season anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


No need to tell that to the people in this community who caught swine flu nasty last year </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was all Jamie's fault... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Gypsyfly PMS
08-15-2010, 12:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mcmax3000:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GypsyflyPMS:
For those of you who have a PS3 and visit Home often </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think (or more accurately hope) that describes a very small percentage of people... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hope? lol hey, at least Home is free(so far) and if you have a lot of friends or family that are social on there it isn't bad. And it's pretty easy to mess with people (if you like that type of thing).

Redcoat Kezz
08-15-2010, 07:28 PM
I think we should have a vuvuzela flash mob... eh? eh? :P

Gypsyfly PMS
08-15-2010, 08:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Redcoat_Kezz:
I think we should have a vuvuzela flash mob... eh? eh? :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol I am OK with this idea.

Chick_Bowdrie
08-29-2010, 01:51 AM
I'd be happy to join you but I have no contact info yet :-( BTW you won't be the only ones playing these games but do it for the lols :-)

VballChick PMS
08-29-2010, 05:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chick_Bowdrie:
I'd be happy to join you but I have no contact info yet :-( BTW you won't be the only ones playing these games but do it for the lols :-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry dude, I don't give out my number to random people...

and this most likely won't be too huge since I just suggested it not to long ago, but I would like to see something small happen.

Chick_Bowdrie
08-29-2010, 08:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VballChickPMS:
Sorry dude, I don't give out my number to random people...

and this most likely won't be too huge since I just suggested it not to long ago, but I would like to see something small happen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Is K, that's why I'd like to meet up with some of you at PAX. I understand the whole "random people" thing. That's why I'm here trying to get a little info on you all and introduce myself. Maybe you'll change your mind in Seattle ;-) You still should play me in some Beach Volleyball anyway. I've already got a partner if your interested.

Meanwhile, speaking of shenanigans let the shenaniginizing begin :-) Have fun!
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f31/ullyott/WORKPLACED.jpg

All in fun yo :-)