PDA

View Full Version : im getting blue screen ...physical dump memory error

badboyzz2584
03-01-2009, 02:29 PM
my game and pc crashes to blue screen with physical dump memory error. my configurations are all ok... n i dnt y im getting this error.

badboyzz2584
03-01-2009, 02:29 PM
my game and pc crashes to blue screen with physical dump memory error. my configurations are all ok... n i dnt y im getting this error.

Aj6627
03-01-2009, 03:15 PM
Which game?

Also, what are you system specs?

jzorro
03-02-2009, 04:00 PM
By any chance are you using an onboard graphics chip like Intel instead of an actual video card? I see you are having that problem with another game as well so it is probably not the game but your computer's ability to handle them.

An onboard graphics chip may indeed meet the technical requirements of a game such as having the proper shader models but a chip has little if any of its own memory so it shares with the computer. Fine for most normal tasks but newer games are more demanding. The system memory is trying to run processes for both the graphics and the CPU at the same time and cannot keep up.

If that is the case, you may need to add a real video card to play games. If you are using a laptop that may be more difficult- some laptops you cannot add or upgrade a video card.

Just my hunch for what is going on. That or not enough memory. What does your computer have- video card and memory?

badboyzz2584
03-03-2009, 04:38 PM
well my system spec are:
3.4 ghz proc
2 gb ram
512 mb graphhic card 8400gs geforce.i gt new driver installed for my graphic card n now its supporting the game.. but game is still crashing.
i dnt hv any prblem with other games like assassins creed , scct. but this scda is troubling me...

Aj6627
03-03-2009, 06:11 PM
SCDA is known to have problems with modern graphic cards, especially the 8 series of Nvidia cards. That may be the problem itself since the rest of your computer seems to meet the requirements.

jzorro
03-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Ah DA. I couldn't even get the demo to work after a computer upgrade and with all the problems I heard about it didn't even bother buying the full game. Your specs are pretty good and normally should work but SCDA doesn't play well on computers.