PDA

View Full Version : Redesign the upg. griffin - vote

Svarog_HC
05-16-2005, 07:28 PM

Zamolxis108
05-16-2005, 07:37 PM
Vote: Yes, redesign.

I don't even get it how can the poor animal even see through that "helmet" (or whatever that might be).

Maybe also the cerberus can be a little modified. The one in H3 or the one in Harry Potter were closer to what I think a cerberus must be.

ELPASTO
05-16-2005, 08:32 PM
Vote: Yes.

doesnt even look like a griffin anymore....
u just can see some wings, it could be anything!

Lord_Crusader
05-16-2005, 10:22 PM
I agree... no eyes there... Maybe just the helmet is wrong...

CH_Psychobabble
05-16-2005, 10:32 PM
This is exactly why game developers shoulnd't pay too much attention to fans. If they were to go redesigning every tiny aspect of the game that some section of fans said should be changed they wouldn't get anywhere. This is their game, why don't we let them make it? If we don't like it at the end then it is their problem, becuase sales will be low, but how about we trust their judgement overall and let them develop their own creative content.

KingImp
05-16-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by CH_Psychobabble:
This is exactly why game developers shoulnd't pay too much attention to fans. If they were to go redesigning every tiny aspect of the game that some section of fans said should be changed they wouldn't get anywhere. This is their game, why don't we let them make it? If we don't like it at the end then it is their problem, becuase sales will be low, but how about we trust their judgement overall and let them develop their own creative content.

I agree. Granted I think it looks a bit silly (what animal would willingly let you put a friggin' helmet on it), but to want the developers to change it would only take away from other aspect of the game. Then other features come out that you don't like and you once again ***** and moan for them to make a change.

If they were to listen, the game would never be released.

Mike447a
05-17-2005, 12:05 AM
This is exactly why game developers shoulnd't pay too much attention to fans.

agreed !

if they listen , they will finish it in 2023
:P:P:P

anyways... it's only pure cristissism

UndeadDontDie
05-17-2005, 02:47 AM
You do realise it takes less than one day of one worker in the company to change the helmet on the griffin's head, dont you?
I mean, all they have to do is change a few pixels in the texture and move a few points on the 3D model and they're done.
I say, change it, it looks really wierd.

khabal
05-17-2005, 03:36 AM
I really hope not a single Nival employee read such a post like this.

It´s not a matter of time expended on changing it, it´s a matter of maturity; I really hope them to ignore every "Ey, I don´t like this or that, you must change it".

JoostJens
05-17-2005, 03:56 AM

You are right that game designers should not be attention to all we fans say they should change.
However, they should listen to some because the public (incl. the fans) are not going to buy a game they think will suck or has to many bad elements in and that will cut into their profit and I think they will want to be able to eat for a while after homm V is released don't you.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

An personally, I don't like the new griffin look no, but I am also not to happy about the general graphics look. Let's just hope that their gameplay will make up for it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

ShacklesOfWar
05-17-2005, 04:37 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by KingImp:

(what animal would willingly let you put a friggin' helmet on it)[QUOTE]

Maybe.......a horse?

Otherwise I agree, let the developers DEVELOP the game, and us players PLAY the game.

I think the new griffin rocks, it looks more hard core, and it blends with the overall feel in the screenshots nicely.

OZFirst
05-17-2005, 06:48 AM
I like the griffin, but that's not really the point.

The point is, let the developers make their game, then see how you like it as a whole. This is the sort of senseless quibbling that drives developers screaming into the night. Let's not worry about the gameplay, let's worry about whether a mighty griffin would let you put a helmet on its head.

Please. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

UndeadDontDie
05-17-2005, 06:52 AM
You'll see, two years after the game will be released, people will still make jokes about how stupid the upgraded Griffin looks like =P

Zamolxis108
05-17-2005, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by UndeadDontDie:
You'll see, two years after the game will be released, people will still make jokes about how stupid the upgraded Griffin looks like =P
...I think it'll be way sooner that two years... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

If I'd be good in creating 3D animations, I'd already make one with a griffin wearing an iron helmet (like Luke Skywalker in Episode IV), trying to use the Force to avoid banging his head against all the trees and other obstacles in his way: "Griffin, your eyes may decieve you. Trust your instincts. Don't think! ...Stretch out with your feelings..."

Fenix.-
05-17-2005, 08:23 AM

I don't agree. Ubisoft is making the game to sell it to fans, to make money, not for fun, so they do want to know fans' opinions. Why would they spend thousands of dollars and years of time in developing a game that will end up with low sales??? If a fan proposes to redesign the griffin, and we all agree, considering that it takes little work to do so, they should do it. I can't believe how many people agreed with such an ignorant statement

Ellderon
05-17-2005, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by OZFirst:
I like the griffin, but that's not really the point.

The point is, let the developers make their game, then see how you like it as a whole. This is the sort of senseless quibbling that drives developers screaming into the night. Let's not worry about the gameplay, let's worry about whether a mighty griffin would let you put a helmet on its head.

Please. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

I would beg the differ..

The DEV's should listen to the public, but only WHEN IT MAKES SENSE...Anda blind griffin does make sense...

If you allways let designers make their game however they want, it might be good for brand new games, but noit for sequels or things based on a lincese...

Arzang
05-17-2005, 09:09 AM
can someone tell my why not seeing the griffin's eyes is "oh so wrong"?

maybe this will give the griffing a resistance to blind.. or maybe not.

either way; helmets come in many shapes and while I think putting armor on animals is just as stupid as putting clothes on your dogs (can people please stop doing that?) I must say that the griffin in its upgraded form looks awesome. It has a posture which makes it stand closer to the ground and, IMO, gives it a more intimidating feeling. the birdhorse that stood on two and pecked its enemies to death was not impressive at all.

Two thumbs up for Nival on the upgraded griffin!

Omega_Destroyer
05-17-2005, 09:38 AM
I don't agree. Ubisoft is making the game to sell it to fans, to make money, not for fun, so they do want to know fans' opinions. Why would they spend thousands of dollars and years of time in developing a game that will end up with low sales??? If a fan proposes to redesign the griffin, and we all agree, considering that it takes little work to do so, they should do it. I can't believe how many people agreed with such an ignorant statement

Just because we disagree with you doesn't make us ignorant Fenix. It's clear by this poll that not everybody dislikes the new look of the griffin. There are probably more people who like it, or just plain don't care, than those people who don't. And by we all agree, who is the we? The members present in this posting? The Heroes community? Heroes 3 fans? Heroes 4 fans? And besides, why be upset about the upgraded griffin? As I recall, a lot of fans wanted the upgrades back, so be happy with what you get.

Fenix.-
05-17-2005, 09:52 AM
Saying that game developers shouldn't listen to fans is an ignorant statement. You can't make a game nobody likes but yourself, and pretend to make money with it. You have to make a game people will like, and to do that you have to know what they want.

Another thing, when I said "and we all agree" I was speaking hypothetically. What I meant was: "If we all agree then they should redisgn the griffin". How to know what we think is their problem. If they think that this forum represents the majority of the fans' opinions then they would listen, else they wouldn't.

LegendReborn
05-17-2005, 10:09 AM
Yes and clearly the 51% majority represents a landslide of opinion against the gri... oh wait, it doesn't. Not everyone agrees tat the griffon is bad, and it does take more than one person more than one day to redesign a 3-D model. I for one, hope that the devs completely ignore this topic. Would save them some time that they could invest in something important...

GreyFalcon
05-17-2005, 10:09 AM
Honestly, I don't like the Griffon's armor. For one, weighing down a flying animal with a ton of metal makes no **** sense.

However, that DOES NOT bother me that much, compared to the fact that the animal looks like it hasn't had anything to eat in years. Seriously, It looks like hitting it would snap its waist like a twig. The demons will see it, and they'll start laughing. The griffon's special ability will be that it can paralyze enemies with laughter, and then maul them while they're defenseless.

Screw the armor. Get that animal some food.

Fenix.-
05-17-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by LegendReborn:
Yes and clearly the 51% majority represents a landslide of opinion against the gri... oh wait, it doesn't. Not everyone agrees tat the griffon is bad, and it does take more than one person more than one day to redesign a 3-D model. I for one, hope that the devs completely ignore this topic. Would save them some time that they could invest in something important...

I personally don't care much about the griffin's armor, I just think it's stupid to think that developers should ignore your opinion.

Darkuss1983
05-17-2005, 10:57 AM
Do you really think that the same guys code, create textures and design 3d models??

Redesining whole creature would propably take a lot of time but making some minor changes shouldn't take to long. And doing that would slow only a small part of the project, the one responsible for 3d models. And the question is do we want a flying fortres using echolocation (because it doesn't use sight for sure) or a majestic free griffin??

By the way. Cerberi looks like some kind of mutated earthworm. Those necks and heads look terrible and surely are not covered with fur.

I agree that you can't please everyone(just please me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif ) but if the polls will show that the current idea is compleatly missed than changes should be made. Graphics is one of the least important aspects of heroes but if my vote can change anything than why sit with my mouth shut??

Campaigner_1st
05-17-2005, 11:23 AM
Change that Griffin! I don't like the unupgraded one and I don't like the upgraded one either.
Solution: Feed it and make it look awesome (change that stupid armor).

KingImp
05-17-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Darkuss1983:
By the way. Cerberi looks like some kind of mutated earthworm. Those necks and heads look terrible and surely are not covered with fur.

I wholeheartedly agree! Nevermind the Griffin, this Cerberus (if that's what it is) looks absolutely horrendous. If any creature should be changed, it's that one.

Zamolxis108
05-17-2005, 12:05 PM
That cerberus is also bugging me pretty much. The only problem with my perception about it (and not only mine), is that I expect them to be furry creatures, while the develpers probably thought that a furry creature doesn't find it's place in the flames of Hell. So I understand why it doesn't have fur anymore, but still I think they could have made it look better even so.

Zimmymasaki
05-17-2005, 01:11 PM
Ok maybe its just me but i clearly see eye slots on the helmet. Also good god you guys winge so much, why would an animal put armour on? oh gee i dont know, why would a halfing fight a dragon? its a game you muppets. Also maybe it would put armour on to protect itself.... you know griffins smart, can be riden, trained. What the creatures look like barely matters at all. Shut up and let them do their work.

Lepastur
05-17-2005, 01:23 PM
I vote for the redesignment because it seems a DIGIMON or something like that. I don't know if you know what a DIGIMON means, so I describe it: it's a MONSTER like Pokemon which is able to "DIGI-evolve" reaching a new state, summing up, I think is an exaggerated creature and it seems a little "childish". But that's not all, I want to add one thing more. The upgraded Griffin is not the worst creature, this place is for the "Alien Lizard-Cerberus", for God's sake!!! if a creature is needed to be remodeled is this one (of course, the Griffin too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif). I think they still have a lot of time till the release date, so if they could remake them, IMHO, they should do it, but for this to be made, we, the fans, should make a lot of noise. I don't mean that every time we dislike a creature they have to change it, but this two ones are (IMO) a real horror.

Dink-the-Mink
05-17-2005, 01:27 PM
@ Grey Falcon: many carnivorous animal are very slim (at least, look at the big cats) so they can be fast and hunt well. I don't see a big problem with this fact.

@ the armor:
On the whole, it looks very cool!
It looks indeed a bit weird though without eyes - but maybe the upgraded Griffin uses other senses or sth? Well, if it stays like this, it should indeed at least be immune to blind!
Otherwise, I would not mind if they made eyes, but I like it like it is, too. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Keep it going, guys!

But I do hope that the wings/fire of Angel/Griffin/Devil/Nightmare/etc. actually move!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

reg

EDIT

@ lepastur:
Who sais it is a Cerberus?
It could be some kind of hell Hydra or sth. It does not look canine in any way. Only the fact that it has three heads does not make it a Cerberus.
-If anyone official actually confirmed that it is a Cerberus, I apologise and say that it's ugly and has to go/be changed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif But until then I simply dare say that this is not a Cerberus! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif ^^

/EDIT

alohaman636
05-17-2005, 01:35 PM
i voted that the griffin should be redisigned. it looks like something straight out of digimon.

And i dont' know about you guys, but when i think upgraded creature i think a change in the CREATURE (like extra arms, added wings, different shape, etc.)... not a change in wardrobe. for example just adding armor and callin it upgraded.

the cerberus looks like a mutated naked mole rat with three heads.

AS for which creatures i think should be redesigned.... i think an easier question would be which creauter SHOULDN'T be redesigned.

Dink-the-Mink
05-17-2005, 01:37 PM
Again:
What makes you so sure, it is a Cerberus??

reg

alohaman636
05-17-2005, 01:48 PM
well i hope its a cerberus... cuz if its not it means there is no cerberus!(they wouldn't hav something that looks that similar in the game)

and to back up my digimon statement- http://digitalmonsters.free.fr/images/saison_deux/digimon/pegasusmon.gif
or
http://digimon.intellos.net/Pegasusmon.jpg

compare that! look me straight in the eye and tell me they don't look almost the same.

Zimmymasaki
05-17-2005, 02:52 PM
''not a change in wardrobe. for example just adding armor and callin it upgraded.''
Thats what a huge amount of upgrades in all hero games have been, knights-crusaders,cavaliers-champions,archers-marksmen, monk-zealot, minotaur-minotaur king, lizardman - lizard warrior, gnoll - gnoll marauder. I could carry on but let me just ask, you have played heroes of might and magic before right?
Also if thats a cerberus it reminds me of the one out of ff8.
And so waht if the griffin looks like a digimon? i bet if you checked theres a digimon that looks like a dragon or devil or anything. Besides simply because its a digimon it doesnt mean it cant look cool.

calif2005
05-17-2005, 03:05 PM
The griffin looks alright. Well, it's a cross of lion with eagle. The HoMM3 griffin looks different, so? I'm not familiar with all this "digimon" stuff. Why is it a bad thing for upgraded griffin to have armor on it's head? But, what I want to know when are we going to see some zoomed out adventure screens...?

CapitaineNicool
05-17-2005, 03:33 PM
The first problem to solve IMO is to make little holes to let them see http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

thegrandpumba
05-17-2005, 04:15 PM
I don't think the idead of putting armor on the upgraded griffin bad, but I do have to agree to that helmet looks horrendous. I can see the outline for eyeholes but no actual opening. And one of the griffin's main weapons is it's beak, which has been completely covered.

Hopefully, hopefully ****-the-Mink is right and the other "creature" is not the Cerberus.

But these are all minor points to the game. HoMM has, IMHO never really been about the graphics so lets all hope that no matter what we may find wrong with the pictures the gameplay itself can live upto its older siblings.

SirRyder
05-17-2005, 04:52 PM
Looks fine. Why wouldnt a trained creature allow it's masters to put armour on it? It's front claws/talons are now nastier.

It's good to see an upgrade not change the look of a creature, just it's attack/defense. To me that makes a bit more sense.

ELPASTO
05-17-2005, 05:32 PM
yeah maybe its ok to upgrade the defense and the attack..but with that armor.... I THINK, it should lower the speed and the movement.... that would make more sense, wouldnt it?

vladpopescu1979
05-17-2005, 05:52 PM
Here's Mr. Criticism no.2, but hoping to be a real challenge to no.1:

Unfortunately, the griffin is only minor part of tragedy: the angel is disgusting, the fat belly demons are disgusting, the nightmare is some cubic red pile of flames, the succubus should not be in the game in the beginning.
The town indeed has nothing to do with the rest of the atmosphere and they overreacted with those hundreds of red roofs. I can surely imagine an angel flying around on those streets.... In case you wonder what I like: the un-upgraded griffin, the archer, the monk.
They should stop the madness of big feet-small head and the manga design (e.g. angel).

Svarog_HC
05-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Its not about the armour people; its about the plated head and eyelids and everything. It looks like friggin bike seat! Whoever said, there are eye holes, is wrong. Even if there were, the beak is still covered. And what was that with an extra sense and immune to blind? Are you crazy or serious?! Do you want a blind griffin flying around?! Yeah, so cool; he'd be immune to blind. :-/

And about redesign - I made this poll in order to get a 90% massive vote against this creature. Obviously I overestimated the taste of heroes fans. Its a minor work to correct the helmet, but obviously you people like the can well enough. With a poll undecisieve as this one, naturally redesign is out of the question now. It'll serve you right then. Enjoy the new blind-immune griffin, enhanced with a sixth sense. (What do you know? maybe he sees ghosts as well, otherwise invisible, so thats one extra advantage)

vladpopescu1979
05-17-2005, 06:06 PM
Yeah, what a feeling... hey, Svarog, I tryed to do the same, you know, with a poll, on a different forum, and guess what: people are happy with the design... I guess you can give them anything, they'll say thanks. The paradox is that some of them play H3 and they like it. I never understood that. And I can only imagine that it will get worse and worse, because the griffin is a relatively stable creature in the game, and not very imaginative to make, you can imagine what a mess will be made of the others: if they can't make the griffin or the angel right, how do you expect to be the dragon? A fat over-armoured laser pointing beast, maybe.

recca_cool
05-17-2005, 06:39 PM
I personally do not mind the new design, my main objection is the helmet...

To be honest, I doubt people paid close attention...

So far the only creature I like is the angel .. that rest are rather cartoonish & WC3 like http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

My love-life game is going down-hill.. I, along with thousands of fans grew up on this game & spent countless hours navigating through the world of HoMM...

Let's hope it will turn out nice eventually..

Lepastur
05-18-2005, 04:10 AM
If it's not a Cerberus, that means 2 things:

1- There will be no Cerberus in the game (Horror!)
2- The only thing it could be it's the Hydra... (it's even worst than if it were a Cerberus!!!)

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif I think these creatures: DIGIMON Griffin and Hydra-Cerberus should be changed a little.

Ellderon
05-18-2005, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by Darkuss1983:
Do you really think that the same guys code, create textures and design 3d models??

Redesining whole creature would propably take a lot of time but making some minor changes shouldn't take to long. And doing that would slow only a small part of the project, the one responsible for 3d models. And the question is do we want a flying fortres using echolocation (because it doesn't use sight for sure) or a majestic free griffin??

I agree that you can't please everyone(just please me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif ) but if the polls will show that the current idea is compleatly missed than changes should be made. Graphics is one of the least important aspects of heroes but if my vote can change anything than why sit with my mouth shut??

Ususally, creatures are done by 2-3 people max - modeler/animator, texturer.
From personal modding experience, making a creature/model for a game takes very little time if you know what you're doing...

Ellderon
05-18-2005, 04:45 AM
Now that you mentioned it...it dos look digimonish...

But what worries me is the fact that it looks like there will AGAIN be only a SINGULAR upgrade!!!
griffin->armnoured griffin... and stupid stuff like that...

recca_cool
05-18-2005, 04:58 AM
I think it is a Cerberus, it is quite clear to me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If you go to the heroes russian site (check link by somebody posting 1600X1200 screenshot) & there you'll find some pic with very high resolution http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

EDIT:

But what worries me is the fact that it looks like there will AGAIN be only a SINGULAR upgrade!!!
@Ellderon
What is wrong with singular upgrade ? can you be more specific, not all people see the world as you do http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I see no problem with singular upgrade in fact, I hated multiple upgrade (Except for Dragon in H2 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif )

Ellderon
05-18-2005, 05:20 AM
What is wrong? Isn't it obvious?

Allright..If you have a swordsman that upgrades ONLY to a master swordsman, you basicly have a upgrade race..like in H3..the purpose is to upgrade units to their stronger verions and kill the enemy. Tehre really is no tactics, becouse the master swordsman is just a stronger swordsman..

But if you have selective upgrade...things change..

For instance..the elven archer can either upgrade to Ranger (good in ranger and melee) or guardian (think sharpshooter...expert ranged unit, but weak in melee).
you see, now you have to think...what suits your playing style or your current enemy best?

With selective upgrade you have more choice, more DIFFERENT upgrades with various pros and cons...
And thus more tactics..

recca_cool
05-18-2005, 05:39 AM
Alright http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
DIFFERENT & SELLECTIVE upgrades for single creature, yes that is very good!

I thought you were talking about two upgrades per creatures which is just a pain..

But you are right, sellective ugprades are good & adds to the fun, variety. Like archer upgrade specializing in speed, or another upgrade specializing in damage/range

Way to go Ellderon http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Ellderon
05-18-2005, 05:56 AM
Isn't two different and mutually exclusive upgrades what I have been proposing all along?

On another note, the griffin noes have a bunch of very small holes on the helmet where the eyes should be.. but how he can see anything is beyond me..

Zamolxis108
05-18-2005, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by ****-the-Mink:
Who sais it is a Cerberus?
It could be some kind of hell Hydra or sth...
Well, if you put it like this, it'd better be a Cerberus, 'cause for a Hydra is even uglier. Or let's say less appropriate. The Hydra has no place in the Inferno first of all (and that deffinetly looks like an Inferno creature). The Hydra should also be a little bigger and the necks should be a little longer and more mobile (giving the impression that it can attack in any direction she wants).

Anyway. It looks too much like an Inferno creature, so let's hope it's a Cerberus, 'cause if it's not, that means there won't be any Cerberus in the game. We deffinetly won't have two 3-headed different creatures in one town, and the Cerberus should be in any other town than Inferno, as it is known to be the guardian of the gates of (or the path to) Hell.

Zamolxis108
05-18-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by CapitaineNicool:
The first problem to solve IMO is to make little holes to let them see http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Well, there are already "little holes" as we can see in the high resolution shots here (http://heroes.ag.ru/h5/jpg/). But still they are too little if you ask me.

Zamolxis108
05-18-2005, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by vladpopescu1979:
I guess you can give them anything, they'll say thanks....
Not all. Only half of them. And that's enough for Ubi. It was the same with H4. They thought if half are happy with what they have so far it's good enough. Well, it turned out it wasn't like that. Let's hope this time things will turn out better, because there are already too many aspects (no of towns/creatures, game/creature design, upg system etc) with which only half (or not even) of the fans are happy with. But let's not focus too much on the half-empty part of the glass and be optimistic (which doesn't mean naive, and some people unfortunatly go that far, really accepting everything).

Zimmymasaki
05-18-2005, 11:13 AM
While we are on this topic i think the angels design is brilliant, i never liked the previous angel designs because seeing their face made them less mystic. The ones in heroes 3 with teh beards were cool but not right, the new one looks properly wicked. And whats wrong with manga looking characters, considering the heroes series has always had cartoony looking characters i see no problem.

Kareeah_Indaga
05-18-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Zamolxis108:
Well, there are already "little holes" as we can see in the high resolution shots here (http://heroes.ag.ru/h5/jpg/). But still they are too little if you ask me.

Agreed. Other than that I don€t really have any problems with the Griffin (and I really like the color scheme. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif).

UndeadDontDie
05-19-2005, 07:17 AM
My favorite angel was the one from H2 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
And "What's wrong with manga looking characters?"
What is wrong is that it looks silly and inapropriate and that it completely misses the entire HoMM theme. Atleast in my opinion, I can't speak for everybody.