PDA

View Full Version : question about killing the pilot

New_account1985
11-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Ok so far im on the okhoktsk tanker mission and i havent come to the part yet where u get to choose wheather or not to kill the pilot. however in the first jba hq mission, i read an email from emile to jamie that said something like "but i have a true test of his loyalty, if he passes, he will be accepted into the jba, if he doesnt pass, you will have to accept my judgement on this matter."

so is that part only in the 360 version or is it in both versions?

New_account1985
11-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Ok so far im on the okhoktsk tanker mission and i havent come to the part yet where u get to choose wheather or not to kill the pilot. however in the first jba hq mission, i read an email from emile to jamie that said something like "but i have a true test of his loyalty, if he passes, he will be accepted into the jba, if he doesnt pass, you will have to accept my judgement on this matter."

so is that part only in the 360 version or is it in both versions?

XyonicS
11-05-2006, 03:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by New_account1985:

so is that part only in the 360 version or is it in both versions? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a 30 second 360 interactive cut scene. A real big deal, your handed a gun with one bullet. Shoot the pilot or not, will not affect the game in any way. Waste of software, but the 360 needs these things as it has nothing else going for it at all. Bit like the HELO jump, just looks good, but really is of no use.

Wouldn't work in the XBox version anyway as the escape in it is not via hijacking a flying hellicopter (so realistic http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif ). The XBox escape is way more inline with the story and is more fun than standing 30 foot below a hellicopter and pressing A, then seeing it fly off, no Jamie it not there, but is for the story. Sad really.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

XBL: XyonicS

New_account1985
11-06-2006, 04:27 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
oh well.