PDA

View Full Version : TONS of Glitches

TrigerHappy101
06-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Me and my make have found loads of glitches in 5 mins of playing the boat one... and one of them work the same of one abobject all the time .. ubi u have messed there maps up big time

TrigerHappy101
06-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Me and my make have found loads of glitches in 5 mins of playing the boat one... and one of them work the same of one abobject all the time .. ubi u have messed there maps up big time

Choke_A_Smurf
06-24-2006, 02:25 PM
What boat one? Shipping Port? And on top of the glitches, I'm freezing like crazy.

Jermtheory
06-25-2006, 05:57 PM
yeah,i was shocked when i got on friday night and people where already teleporting to the top of the cranes on Shipping port.i dont know how many people i shot while they where looking up at the sky for some reason.i also seen a few people doing some funny dance....although none of that **** seemed to help them keep from getting shot.the teleport might have been usefull if i wasnt up there shooting them in the back as they appeared.

Choke_A_Smurf
06-25-2006, 07:05 PM
Fifth freeze up in two days. Content's great...when it works.

Entertainer8961
06-26-2006, 11:04 AM
on our first glitch club we found lots of glitches on jungle mines. I now know one on cofee plantation that is better than the supposed bridge glitch.

OUT FOX EM
06-27-2006, 05:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Entertainer8961:
I now know one on cofee plantation that is better than the supposed bridge glitch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I don't know that it's necessarily better but it certainly does offer a nice view. Hit me up next time you're online; I'm almost always on.

We need to discuss the way we do it because I did it twice in 60 minutes; hopefully you have a better method than I.

Gamertag: OUT FOX EM