PDA

View Full Version : game crash campaign 2 mission 2

coentje2001
05-20-2006, 05:20 AM
Hello. I encountered a little problem. At the end of the second mission of the inferno campaign you have to beat a griffin and a demon army. You can win the scenario by either losing ánd winning the second battle against te demons. Because I can't win the second battle I have to lose. But there my problem comes in. At the end of the "demon battle" and by losing it the game should advance to normal screen. But after seeing how many casualties there were my computer crashes to desktop without giving any error message. Has anybody else encountered this problem??

coentje2001
05-20-2006, 05:20 AM
Hello. I encountered a little problem. At the end of the second mission of the inferno campaign you have to beat a griffin and a demon army. You can win the scenario by either losing ánd winning the second battle against te demons. Because I can't win the second battle I have to lose. But there my problem comes in. At the end of the "demon battle" and by losing it the game should advance to normal screen. But after seeing how many casualties there were my computer crashes to desktop without giving any error message. Has anybody else encountered this problem??

unreal_az
05-20-2006, 06:23 AM
I've got past that mission. Try to reload and defeat both heroes (place troops as the champions don't get to hit anything in the first turn cause that's how i lost to the second hero) or play the fights again. It seems to be a random thing. Btw you did get the demon fight movie right?
If you don't succed i'll send you a save from the 3-rd mission.
GL