PDA

View Full Version : The ZUNE thread

DocHolidazed
03-02-2008, 12:30 PM
It appears that we need this. I've seen enough people who have one or are getting one soon. Chime in hear with comments and questions, or to just share the greatness of your ZUNE. I will be shortly, when mine arrives.

DocHolidazed
03-02-2008, 12:30 PM
It appears that we need this. I've seen enough people who have one or are getting one soon. Chime in hear with comments and questions, or to just share the greatness of your ZUNE. I will be shortly, when mine arrives.

DocHolidazed
03-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Oh. I forgot. My Zune page. Which sits kinda idle atm. Till I get my Zuny. http://social.zune.net/member/Doc+Holliday+v2

OtnemeM_IroM
03-02-2008, 01:31 PM
Good call on the thread... I am currently waiting for the arrival of the iHome alarm clock dock for the Zune, so I can surprise Caly with one for some arbitrary holiday. But shhhhh, don't tell her. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Oh, and if you are looking for good software for converting video and DVDs to Zune format, I use Xilisoft's programs. Hit me up for more info. Yargh! (Understand, wink wink?)

Calyber_FD
03-02-2008, 01:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OtnemeM_IroM:
Good call on the thread... I am currently waiting for the arrival of the iHome alarm clock dock for the Zune, so I can surprise Caly with one for some arbitrary holiday. But shhhhh, don't tell her. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

OtnemeM_IroM
03-02-2008, 01:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calyber_FD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OtnemeM_IroM:
Good call on the thread... I am currently waiting for the arrival of the iHome alarm clock dock for the Zune, so I can surprise Caly with one for some arbitrary holiday. But shhhhh, don't tell her. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Awww, great! Doc, I told you not to tell her!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Y_HELO_BEAR
03-02-2008, 02:09 PM
we don't need a thread. just put your zune link in your sig.

F3NOM
03-02-2008, 05:01 PM
<span class="ev_code_BLUE">I actually need a bit of help for the Zune.</span> <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I have the CD by </span> STAIND: The Singles, <span class="ev_code_PINK">& it will put 4 of the 1st songs on the Zune.</span> <span class="ev_code_RED">However, it doesn't allow me to add the rest of them.</span> <span class="ev_code_GREEN">I dwnlded Windows Encoder, except IDK how to use it (Yes, I did read the help).</span> <span class="ev_code_BROWN">I</span><span class="ev_code_YELLOW">s</span> <span class="ev_code_BLACK">th</span><span class="ev_code_PURPLE">e</span><span class="ev_code_RED">re</span> any other program the community would like to reccomend, or possibly help me w/ Encoder.

OtnemeM_IroM
03-02-2008, 05:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by F3NOM:
<span class="ev_code_BLUE">I actually need a bit of help for the Zune.</span> <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I have the CD by </span> STAIND: The Singles, <span class="ev_code_PINK">& it will put 4 of the 1st songs on the Zune.</span> <span class="ev_code_RED">However, it doesn't allow me to add the rest of them.</span> <span class="ev_code_GREEN">I dwnlded Windows Encoder, except IDK how to use it (Yes, I did read the help).</span> <span class="ev_code_BROWN">I</span><span class="ev_code_YELLOW">s</span> <span class="ev_code_BLACK">th</span><span class="ev_code_PURPLE">e</span><span class="ev_code_RED">re</span> any other program the community would like to reccomend, or possibly help me w/ Encoder. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So, if I understand correctly, you have a physical CD and are looking to rip the songs from it, encode them in MP3 and transfer them to your Zune... Is that correct? I would recommend an easier (and better) CD ripper and MP3 encoder... I personally use Audiograbber (http://www.snapfiles.com/get/audiograbber.html), it's FREE and super-duper easy to use. Then, just put your MP3 files in the directory your Zune recognizes as it's library, update your library and transfer. Ta-da!

F3NOM
03-02-2008, 05:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by F3NOM:
<span class="ev_code_BLUE">I actually need a bit of help for the Zune.</span> <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I have the CD by </span> STAIND: The Singles, <span class="ev_code_PINK">& it will put 4 of the 1st songs on the Zune.</span> <span class="ev_code_RED">However, it doesn't allow me to add the rest of them.</span> <span class="ev_code_GREEN">I dwnlded Windows Encoder, except IDK how to use it (Yes, I did read the help).</span> <span class="ev_code_BROWN">I</span><span class="ev_code_YELLOW">s</span> <span class="ev_code_BLACK">th</span><span class="ev_code_PURPLE">e</span><span class="ev_code_RED">re</span> any other program the community would like to reccomend, or possibly help me w/ Encoder. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So, if I understand correctly, you have a physical CD and are looking to rip the songs from it, encode them in MP3 and transfer them to your Zune... Is that correct? I would recommend an easier (and better) CD ripper and MP3 encoder... I personally use Audiograbber (http://www.snapfiles.com/get/audiograbber.html), it's FREE and super-duper easy to use. Then, just put your MP3 files in the directory your Zune recognizes as it's library, update your library and transfer. Ta-da! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">T</span><span class="ev_code_PINK">h</span><span class="ev_code_RED">a</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">n</span><span class="ev_code_BROWN">k</span><span class="ev_code_BLUE">s</span> MorI_MementO

I'll tell you how it went when I'm done.

DocHolidazed
03-02-2008, 06:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calyber_FD:
But shhhhh, don't tell her. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Awww, great! Doc, I told you not to tell her!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dam. I never could keep a secret. But hey. It was still a suprise, no?

Thanks for the tips on software/ accessories. That's what I wanted out of the thread. Things to get the most out of this piece of sweetness. As I'm setting up my library and page, I'm really starting to love this more and more. Anyone wanna buy 3 ipods? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif Ok. I'm not serious. But I will weigh the 2 and see which is more user friendly and eliminate the loser. Right now, the tattoo already has the Zune with a slight edge.

stonelance
03-02-2008, 06:43 PM
So, if I understand correctly, you have a physical CD and are looking to rip the songs from it, encode them in MP3 and transfer them to your Zune... Is that correct? I would recommend an easier (and better) CD ripper and MP3 encoder... I personally use Audiograbber (http://www.snapfiles.com/get/audiograbber.html), it's FREE and super-duper easy to use. Then, just put your MP3 files in the directory your Zune recognizes as it's library, update your library and transfer. Ta-da! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Windwos Media Player has built-in support for ripping to WMAs. They tend to be higher quality for the same file size as an mp3.

zeeEVIL1
03-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Ben i could use a little help in the DVD conversion category-wink-wink-

DocHolidazed
03-03-2008, 10:00 PM
WHOA! Ok. I ordered my Zune original late last week. Gonna have a tattoo lasered on the back and be pretty cool. I'll post pics when it arrives. Anyway.

Well, I just got the shipping details and found out that it's coming from China. Has anyone else bought one brand new from the website? Where did it ship from?

theexpozay
03-03-2008, 10:39 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Zune. I need to set up a Zune page...

OtnemeM_IroM
03-03-2008, 10:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by theexpozay:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Zune. I need to set up a Zune page... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes, yes you do!

DocHolidazed
03-04-2008, 12:02 PM
I don't even have my Zune yet and I'm hooked.

I noticed you can full screen a album cover/artist pic montage that randomely inserts different artist pics or covers throughout the montage while your listening to your library. Ingenious. I love it.

Now, the only thing I have left to solve, is how to massively convert my acc files on my itunes to mp3 to make the process alot less taxing.

Dr. OtnemeM_IroM. Any suggestions on this??

MuttonChopYaz
03-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Zune imports everything from iTunes on install, except for tracks you purchased from the iTunes store. You will have to find out how to convert those.

DocHolidazed
03-04-2008, 12:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MuttonChopYaz:
Zune imports everything from iTunes on install, except for tracks you purchased from the iTunes store. You will have to find out how to convert those. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. Right now I don't see any other way except to convert one at a time. Which is bs. Halp.

DocHolidazed
03-04-2008, 03:49 PM
I'm glad I haven't bought that much from them. This protected bs is just that. BS. I payed for this you pieces of &^*%! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Anyway. I think I found a solution.

This just helps me make my mind up.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gifZune http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

Super Robot 7
03-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Has anyone reached the 30gb limit on the Zune yet? I only have barely passed the 6gb mark.

OtnemeM_IroM
03-04-2008, 11:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DocHolidazed:
Now, the only thing I have left to solve, is how to massively convert my acc files on my itunes to mp3 to make the process alot less taxing.

Dr. OtnemeM_IroM. Any suggestions on this?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>OtnemeM to the rescue!! Foobar2000 (http://www.foobar2000.org/), my good sirs. This is stuff from their site: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> How do I convert my audio files to another format?

Load tracks you want to convert into a playlist, right click, choose 'Convert' from the context menu, click one of sub-options. Converting functionality requires the Converter component to be installed ('Optional Features → Tools → Converter' during installation). First time you convert to some format, you will be asked for a location of a commandline encoder executable required to encode to that format (unless relevant executable can be found in your standard paths or in foobar2000 application directory). Commandline encoders for most audio formats can be found on RareWares (http://www.rarewares.org/).
The Converter is asking me for an oggenc.exe file, but all I have is oggenc2.exe from RareWares, what do I do?

You can safely rename oggenc2.exe to oggenc.exe and point foobar2000's Converter to its location.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE> From what I can remember (I used an earlier version of this), you can batch convert from AAC to MP3 or WMA. Fiddle around with it for particulars. I haven't had to fart around with it much because I never let my music get sucked in to the gaping black hole that is iTunes, nor did I ever own an iPod. I held out for the Zune... wish I'da done the same with HD-DVD.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SuperRobot7:
Has anyone reached the 30gb limit on the Zune yet? I only have barely passed the 6gb mark. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I have used about 30 GB, but I own the 80 GB one, so I am still okies.

DocHolidazed
03-05-2008, 11:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DocHolidazed:

Dr. OtnemeM_IroM. Any suggestions on this?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>OtnemeM to the rescue!! Foobar2000 (http://www.foobar2000.org/), my good sirs. This is stuff from their site: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> How do I convert my audio files to another format?

Load tracks you want to convert into a playlist, right click, choose 'Convert' from the context menu, click one of sub-options. Converting functionality requires the Converter component to be installed ('Optional Features → Tools → Converter' during installation). First time you convert to some format, you will be asked for a location of a commandline encoder executable required to encode to that format (unless relevant executable can be found in your standard paths or in foobar2000 application directory). Commandline encoders for most audio formats can be found on RareWares (http://www.rarewares.org/).
The Converter is asking me for an oggenc.exe file, but all I have is oggenc2.exe from RareWares, what do I do?

You can safely rename oggenc2.exe to oggenc.exe and point foobar2000's Converter to its location.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE> From what I can remember (I used an earlier version of this), you can batch convert from AAC to MP3 or WMA. Fiddle around with it for particulars. I haven't had to fart around with it much because I never let my music get sucked in to the gaping black hole that is iTunes, nor did I ever own an iPod. I held out for the Zune... wish I'da done the same with HD-DVD. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Negative. This must be outdated. It didn't even put a dent in converting these. Looks like I'm without an option atm. It's only a couple hundred songs. So I may have to keep one of my ipods for those until I can get this figured out.

On a related note. My new Zune baby will arrive tomorrow. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

zeeEVIL1
03-05-2008, 11:23 AM
why do people have such a hard time converting music? I use the basic ZUNE software to rip CD's and to get songs from other files on my PC. It takes a couple of seconds and causes no problems.
One of my employee's just brought his player up here and got a bunch of music right off of my computer using my ZUNE software.
Video is the only thing i have issues with, but Ben already set me up for that.

DocHolidazed
03-05-2008, 11:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zeeEVIL1:
why do people have such a hard time converting music? I use the basic ZUNE software to rip CD's and to get songs from other files on my PC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh don't worry. I already got near 20,000 songs in my zune library already. Those were easy- peasy, japanesy.

You apparrently never BOUGHT anything from the Itunes store did you?? That's what is protected by them.

OtnemeM_IroM
03-05-2008, 11:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zeeEVIL1:
why do people have such a hard time converting music? I use the basic ZUNE software to rip CD's and to get songs from other files on my PC. It takes a couple of seconds and causes no problems.
One of my employee's just brought his player up here and got a bunch of music right off of my computer using my ZUNE software.
Video is the only thing i have issues with, but Ben already set me up for that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, it's converting iTunes proprietary and well-protected AAC format to WMA or MP3 that is a problem. I thought I remember Foobar2000 doing a batch conversion of some sort. Doc, you could also try using something like Nero Sound Trax or Wave Editor (part of the Nero Ultra suite) to import as AAC, then export as MP3... probably not so much batch-able, but it could work... question mark? This is why iTunes always scared me -- it's like one of those varmint traps where you reach in to grab your goodies and can't get it out because your fist is too big to fit through the hole, but you're too stupid to drop it and get another goodie, so you hold tight to it. Then you get KILLED.

DocHolidazed
03-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Well, it's converting iTunes proprietary and well-protected AAC format to WMA or MP3 that is a problem. I thought I remember Foobar2000 doing a batch conversion of some sort. Doc, you could also try using something like Nero Sound Trax or Wave Editor (part of the Nero Ultra suite) to import as AAC, then export as MP3... probably not so much batch-able, but it could work... question mark? This is why iTunes always scared me -- it's like one of those varmint traps where you reach in to grab your goodies and can't get it out because your fist is too big to fit through the hole, but you're too stupid to drop it and get another goodie, so you hold tight to it. Then you get KILLED. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No doubt. I'm glad I only paid for a couple hundred. I still want my music though.

I'm actually exploring an idea like you mentioned right now. It's related to a wav editor that will copy and then convert after. Only draw back is. It does it in real time. If it works, then I'll just edit it as a playlist one by one. Which is what I was trying to avoid but, with little to no options, I will take it.

OtnemeM_IroM
03-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Well, it's converting iTunes proprietary and well-protected AAC format to WMA or MP3 that is a problem. I thought I remember Foobar2000 doing a batch conversion of some sort. Doc, you could also try using something like Nero Sound Trax or Wave Editor (part of the Nero Ultra suite) to import as AAC, then export as MP3... probably not so much batch-able, but it could work... question mark? This is why iTunes always scared me -- it's like one of those varmint traps where you reach in to grab your goodies and can't get it out because your fist is too big to fit through the hole, but you're too stupid to drop it and get another goodie, so you hold tight to it. Then you get KILLED. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No doubt. I'm glad I only paid for a couple hundred. I still want my music though.

I'm actually exploring an idea like you mentioned right now. It's related to a wav editor that will copy and then convert after. Only draw back is. It does it in real time. If it works, then I'll just edit it as a playlist one by one. Which is what I was trying to avoid but, with little to no options, I will take it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Just found this with a little Googley -- Free AAC to MP3 Converter (http://www.magicvideo.net/aac-to-mp3/)

Cnet even rates it as 4-stars! Give it a whirl!

Edit: Looks like it may not be a full-version... hrm.

DocHolidazed
03-06-2008, 08:52 AM
Thanks for the link. I am going a different route. It will require some manual tagging. I will however be able to transfer the music. Which is all I want. I tested 17 songs yesterday and it worked perfectly. I will just have to re-organise the tracks and tag them one by one. Ugh. Worth it though. I luvs my music.

Now for the cool stuff. I got my Zune this morning. It was shipped direct from China, Alaska, then Indianapolis, and wound up at my door in just 4 days. Gotta luv fedex. So here's some pics. I am more than proud of my new baby. And got more than expected.

Poor lighting. I wasn't in the mood to get the perfect pic here.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/docholiday13/100_0088.jpg

Another angle. One of those boxes you actually keep.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/docholiday13/100_0089.jpg

Peeking inside. A gold envelope. A beautiful cinch bag. And a poster.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/docholiday13/100_0090tyenvelope_nicebag_poster.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/docholiday13/100_0091.jpg

Still undressing.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/docholiday13/100_0092Out_of_the_bag.jpg

Free at last and taking it's first breath lol.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/docholiday13/100_0093.jpg

Here's the tattoo. I changed my mind on which one after I researched the artists. Flores is amazing. I couldn't be happier with this.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/docholiday13/100_0094.jpg

Here's what was in the envelope. TY card, another nice gold tattoo card. And a nice bio of the artist.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/docholiday13/100_0095.jpg

Lastly, but certainly not leastly. The color poster. I will be going to get a frame for this today. Now I'm off to go and fill her up with some audible love. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/docholiday13/100_0098posterunrolled.jpg

XBLirael
03-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Doc, that's awesome! I love the artwork. And the whole idea of it actually makes me want... a Zune!!!

OtnemeM_IroM
03-06-2008, 02:26 PM
8-(_______________)

That is my jaw dropping (if you couldn't tell). Awesome Zune tat. Now I wish I had one on mine. I looked and looked but found no way to send mine off for etching.

theexpozay
03-06-2008, 10:33 PM
I solve the I-Tunes problem by never ever, for any reason, buy a Mac product. My basic rule of thumb is to remember that Steve Jobs is in fact the devil and is trying to turn the world into a mindless bunch of hippies. (oh how I hate the hippies)

ZUNE 4 LYF!

OtnemeM_IroM
03-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Expo, send me a friend request on the zune page! Let's get social!

DocHolidazed
03-07-2008, 01:43 AM
Yes Zim. I have been enlightened through the whole process. The Zune is the only choice. Better on so many levels. Here's the poster framed up and finding a spot to hang around and look good.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/docholiday13/100_0100.jpg

zeeEVIL1
03-07-2008, 08:02 AM
Truer words were never spoken Zim.

I like the Tattoo Doc. I have one of the older ZUNES. IT is Brown, but hey i payed $99 for it brand new so not complaining. I have it in one of those hard shells so it looks silver.
That said, i have been thinking about customizing it myself. I may do a little pinstripe design to it or maybe a dragon. Haven't decided yet.
It will be unique thats for sure.

F3NOM
03-07-2008, 08:41 AM
Yes Zim. I have been enlightened through the whole process. The Zune is the only choice. Better on so many levels. Here's the poster framed up and finding a spot to hang around and look good.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/docholiday13/100_0100.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doc, <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Welcome to the</span> <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">S</span><span class="ev_code_BLUE">O</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">C</span><span class="ev_code_RED">I</span><span class="ev_code_PINK">A</span><span class="ev_code_PURPLE">L</span>

Anyway, I beleive there is an option to snd my Zune to get tats, may cost a bit more though.

BTW, Love the tats.

OtnemeM_IroM
03-07-2008, 05:17 PM

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doc, <span class="ev_code_BLUE">Welcome to the</span> <span class="ev_code_PURPLE">S</span><span class="ev_code_BLUE">O</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN">C</span><span class="ev_code_RED">I</span><span class="ev_code_PINK">A</span><span class="ev_code_PURPLE">L</span>

Anyway, I beleive there is an option to snd my Zune to get tats, may cost a bit more though.

BTW, Love the tats. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If you find out about how to send it in for a tat, please let me know! I searched everywhere for this option, but couldn't find anything on the subject. I would REALLY like to get it done to mine!

MillenniumZE
03-08-2008, 12:28 AM
have you guys tried Cucusoft Zune video converter suite? thats what i've been using it's not to bad works well just glithces on a few converted files i tried to do all my TMNT esp from the 80s and it chocked after about 30ish. still works pretty good smokes on encoding on my quad and duos.

- Millennium

MuttonChopYaz
03-10-2008, 07:16 AM
I need to re-tag a few albums, so I'm being lazy and not setting up the social until I go back and fix my music (not that it matters much)....

DocHolidazed
03-11-2008, 05:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MuttonChopYaz:
I need to re-tag a few albums, so I'm being lazy and not setting up the social until I go back and fix my music (not that it matters much).... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It doesn't. Hurry up, let's get social.

Chop-chop! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif