PDA

View Full Version : Asking advice on making custom PECs..

H3X-Arkmaedues
07-21-2008, 07:10 PM
I seem to be haveing trouble getting something correctly done. I have these two halloween skulls, one is green, the other is purple, and I have tried multiple times to photograph them in multiple positions.

They are the size of human heads, but for some reason if the front picture works the side doesn't. These are full detail skulls all the way around.

I've seen many ppl make ridiculous PECs, including one guy with a skull face. How do u get that in?

H3X-Arkmaedues
07-21-2008, 07:10 PM
I seem to be haveing trouble getting something correctly done. I have these two halloween skulls, one is green, the other is purple, and I have tried multiple times to photograph them in multiple positions.

They are the size of human heads, but for some reason if the front picture works the side doesn't. These are full detail skulls all the way around.

I've seen many ppl make ridiculous PECs, including one guy with a skull face. How do u get that in?

ChronicCritic
07-25-2008, 01:48 PM
The mask needs to have an detectable ear for the side shot so it can put that earpiece in in the game.

If your mask doesnt have one you could try using a side shot of your actual face and it should merge them...Might look Ok... Might not.