PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed revelations release date question

eduardobehr
06-07-2011, 07:16 PM
does anyone know if it will be avaiable for pc in november? since last games delayed months to be released i'm worried about playing this just n 2012, because i (and all of pc gamers) hate to play to late! and more, was there a explanation for acb be released just in march 2011?
thanks

eduardobehr
06-07-2011, 07:16 PM
does anyone know if it will be avaiable for pc in november? since last games delayed months to be released i'm worried about playing this just n 2012, because i (and all of pc gamers) hate to play to late! and more, was there a explanation for acb be released just in march 2011?
thanks

Bruno_Berg
06-08-2011, 07:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eduardobehr:
thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They've said it will be released for PC in November however, I wouldn't be surprised if the PC version will be delayed like the previous titles.

Sheer-Fury
06-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Gamestop currently has all console versions being dropped as of November 15th, 2011, and IGN has it listed for some time during the month of November. As for PCs I am not completely sure, but I hope this helps.