PDA

View Full Version : any one had this proplem

qaz1986
12-11-2006, 09:58 PM
rite the final jba hq mission i shoot lambert then carry on through the level then bump into enrica she gives sam a gun and goggles then opens the retinal locked door she comes bk over to sam raises her arm and the game just stops it dosent freeze but u cnt move or nething

qaz1986
12-11-2006, 09:58 PM
rite the final jba hq mission i shoot lambert then carry on through the level then bump into enrica she gives sam a gun and goggles then opens the retinal locked door she comes bk over to sam raises her arm and the game just stops it dosent freeze but u cnt move or nething

splinterjunkie
12-12-2006, 02:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by qaz1986:
rite the final jba hq mission i shoot lambert then carry on through the level then bump into enrica she gives sam a gun and goggles then opens the retinal locked door she comes bk over to sam raises her arm and the game just stops it dosent freeze but u cnt move or nething </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Someone else had a similar problem (Sam freezes as Enrica walks by). Try getting the rifle and goggles before going upstair where Enrica is. They are in the shooting range, behind the caged counter. When you are at the door before Enrica, move away from the door so she will have a clear path from the retinal scanner to the door.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/Performance_nut/SCforumsig.jpg

qaz1986
12-12-2006, 06:24 AM
i tried wha u said no different just one of my glitches needs resolving