PDA

View Full Version : sh4 shipping question

Colwell1199
03-17-2007, 03:58 PM
I haven't tried to order it for some time but last time i tried, it wouldn't send it to APO address, has this changed or are they still not sending to APO addy's?
Thanks

Colwell1199
03-17-2007, 03:58 PM
I haven't tried to order it for some time but last time i tried, it wouldn't send it to APO address, has this changed or are they still not sending to APO addy's?
Thanks

Minoos
03-17-2007, 04:10 PM
- Topic moved to SH4 general discussion -

From the UBI store help:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Shipping costs vary based on delivery location, quantity of items ordered, and method of shipping. Orders may not be delivered to post office boxes. You can have a billing post office box but not a shipping post office box.

For U.S. shipments, the rates are as follows:
FedEx Ground (3-5 Business Days): $6.99 for the first product and $1.50 for each additional product.
FedEx 2Day (2 Business Days): $9.99 for the first product and $1.50 for each additional product.
FedEx Standard Overnight(1 Business Day): $17.99 for the first product and $1.50 for each additional product.

For Canada, the rates are as follows:
USPS First Class: $9.00 for the first product and $1.99 for each additional product.

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">APO and AFO shipments will be sent USPS.</span>

Please note that there is no tracking available with USPS shipments. The tracking number that is supplied within your USPS order history purely signifies that the order has been shipped and is actually not the order's true tracking number. Note that deliveries via the postal system may take several weeks.

Canadian import taxes and brokerage fees are the responsibility of the purchaser and may be payable at the time of delivery.

Delivery times may not include Ubisoft's processing time, which may be 1-2 business days. However, Ubisoft strives to process those orders submitted before 2 pm EST during the same business day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Answer is yes.