PDA

View Full Version : System Link Please, Ubisoft

RidgetopMum
10-10-2010, 09:30 PM
Ubisoft,

My sons and I have been playing your games via System Link since the original Xbox. Pandora Tomorrow was only the beginning of a long line of games that we have purchased numerous copies of. Your company has been one of the few that consistently released games with this feature.

In the recent past there has only been one title that we did not purchase in the Tom Clancy franchise as it did not support System Link: EndWAr.

We are also avid PC gamers and we played World in Conflict via LAN for years. RUSE seems like the game that Massive always wanted to build. It has so many features of WIC that it's hard not to notice... but it's missing the LAN feature.

Would you please provide a patch that provides for offline play via LAN. This game, like so many of the past Tom Clancy games, will eventually be impossible to find anybody to play with... but, with a LAN feature, it can continue to be played and enjoyed for many years to come.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

RidgetopMum

P.S. For many reasons this particular game is not one we want to purchase for the P.C.. We would enjoy it more on the console.

RidgetopMum
10-10-2010, 09:30 PM
Ubisoft,

My sons and I have been playing your games via System Link since the original Xbox. Pandora Tomorrow was only the beginning of a long line of games that we have purchased numerous copies of. Your company has been one of the few that consistently released games with this feature.

In the recent past there has only been one title that we did not purchase in the Tom Clancy franchise as it did not support System Link: EndWAr.

We are also avid PC gamers and we played World in Conflict via LAN for years. RUSE seems like the game that Massive always wanted to build. It has so many features of WIC that it's hard not to notice... but it's missing the LAN feature.

Would you please provide a patch that provides for offline play via LAN. This game, like so many of the past Tom Clancy games, will eventually be impossible to find anybody to play with... but, with a LAN feature, it can continue to be played and enjoyed for many years to come.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

RidgetopMum

P.S. For many reasons this particular game is not one we want to purchase for the P.C.. We would enjoy it more on the console.

BP_Charlie
10-11-2010, 03:11 AM
Wow, I wish you were my mum... Are you taking adoption applications? lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

RidgetopMum
10-12-2010, 12:14 PM
BP Charlie,

Sorry, but five is enough. Thanks for the compliment, though.

RidgetopMum