PDA

View Full Version : im stuck in jerusalem

hahamaster-j
03-27-2004, 03:24 PM
lambert tells me to go to extraction point and i head to the elavator and there are 4 guards there. i cant get past them. iv tried flash bang granades and smoke granades but they detect me all the time. please help me, what do i do.

hahamaster-j
03-27-2004, 03:24 PM
lambert tells me to go to extraction point and i head to the elavator and there are 4 guards there. i cant get past them. iv tried flash bang granades and smoke granades but they detect me all the time. please help me, what do i do.

Gryphon_X
03-27-2004, 03:45 PM
Thats a pretty tough spot.You have to take them out one by one(at least three of them).Wistle to get their attention, lead them into a dark spot and knock them out.You may also have some non-leathal ammo for your gun you can use..

That is the way I got past that part.It takes a little time,but it works.After you get past them the mission is over..

rikakiah
03-27-2004, 03:50 PM
Yeah, you just have to make it into an alley sort of in the far right corner (after exiting the elevator). I KO'd them all since sneaking was becoming frustrating, but I'm sure it's possible to sneak by (big open area with a few places to hide, how hard can it REALLY be, once you set your mind to it?).