PDA

View Full Version : This game Sux



C01das1ce
03-18-2005, 07:08 PM
Hi
I bought the game today spent a few hours on it realised the Max multiplayer game = 4 roflmfao!! & then shelved it with the rest of the crappy games i bought with high expectations pfttt!! Call Of Duty absolutely knocks this rubbish for 10.
why is there no dediucated server software ffs when will these idiots that make these games realise that most ppl that play these type of games = clan orientated which in turn needs bigger servers & dedicated software to go with it.

BIA marks out of 10 from me = 0

C01das1ce
03-18-2005, 07:08 PM
Hi
I bought the game today spent a few hours on it realised the Max multiplayer game = 4 roflmfao!! & then shelved it with the rest of the crappy games i bought with high expectations pfttt!! Call Of Duty absolutely knocks this rubbish for 10.
why is there no dediucated server software ffs when will these idiots that make these games realise that most ppl that play these type of games = clan orientated which in turn needs bigger servers & dedicated software to go with it.

BIA marks out of 10 from me = 0

Jordy828
03-18-2005, 07:18 PM
So... Just because the max players on MP is 4, the game sucks? Have you even played the missions?

DravenRaziel
03-18-2005, 07:29 PM
This is someone who bought this off of impulse apparently, If they took the time to read what this game was about. They wouldn't be stuck going "OMGWTF 4PPL EL OH EL DMBASS UBI GAME SUXX0RS!!" It clearly states that the multiplayer is 4 man with 3 member squads combat. Please read into something before so ignorantly making a purchase.

Draven

C01das1ce
03-18-2005, 07:30 PM
yes i have played the missions pretty easy too,this type of games future relys on its multiplayer capabilities & lets be honest here it aint got any, its buggy full of flaws & glitches - load times are poor & before any says get a better comp i run a top spec customised Alienware comp with Dual Nvidia FX 6800 ultra cards so don't even go there, & i have been playing games well over 10 years & This one is taking the piss big time Call of Duty Ownz!! BIA big time & all i can say = can't wait for Call Of Duty 2.

C01das1ce
03-18-2005, 07:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DravenRaziel:
This is someone who bought this off of impulse apparently, If they took the time to read what this game was about. They wouldn't be stuck going "OMGWTF 4PPL EL OH EL DMBASS UBI GAME SUXX0RS!!" It clearly states that the multiplayer is 4 man with 3 member squads combat. Please read into something before so ignorantly making a purchase.

Draven <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
stfu n00b yes i read it & no big deal with the team sizes etc just dissapointed in the all package it offers its basically ****e & no dedi software = bs

BSR_Dude
03-18-2005, 07:36 PM
The game is too linear.

DravenRaziel
03-18-2005, 07:36 PM
Starting the flames. I can tell you're from the action game genre. Don't try and be a hardass on a forum. If you don't like the game fine. But saying that this game sucks only because of a four man multiplayer that you (as you put it) completely knew about. That just shows what kind of person you are in terms of buying something. Please by all means. Go back to CoD, The likely hood of me finding you on there is slim. As I won't have to listen to you.

As for the Dedicated software. It's run off of UBI's main server. To make a dedicated server for 4 people seems kind of redundant, no? It's fine the way it is.

Draven

P.S. "noob" is not an insult at all. Am I to be offended?

RJNuley
03-18-2005, 07:40 PM
I have to agree I bought this game and expected much more than it delivers.

1)The graphics remind me of Medal of Honor - piss poor!

2)The missions after playing 3 or so are mundane.

3)The movements of the characters looks silly.

I have to agree that for $50 I got ripped off. My 10 year old son even said, "Dad Call of Duty is so much cooler!"

dawgpound14
03-18-2005, 07:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by C01das1ce:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DravenRaziel:
This is someone who bought this off of impulse apparently, If they took the time to read what this game was about. They wouldn't be stuck going "OMGWTF 4PPL EL OH EL DMBASS UBI GAME SUXX0RS!!" It clearly states that the multiplayer is 4 man with 3 member squads combat. Please read into something before so ignorantly making a purchase.

Draven <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
stfu n00b yes i read it & no big deal with the team sizes etc just dissapointed in the all package it offers its basically ****e & no dedi software = bs <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LAUGHING OUT ****ING LOUD!

You joined today....who are you calling a noob?

C01das1ce
03-18-2005, 07:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DravenRaziel:
Starting the flames. I can tell you're from the action game genre. Don't try and be a hardass on a forum. If you don't like the game fine. But saying that this game sucks only because of a four man multiplayer that you (as you put it) completely knew about. That just shows what kind of person you are in terms of buying something. Please by all means. Go back to CoD, The likely hood of me finding you on there is slim. As I won't have to listen to you.

As for the Dedicated software. It's run off of UBI's main server. To make a dedicated server for 4 people seems kind of redundant, no? It's fine the way it is.

Draven

P.S. "noob" is not an insult at all. Am I to be offended? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
i've played all types of games buddy,and the game actually sux for all different kinds of reasons 4 ppl multi - glitches - load times - etc etc.
and yes Action game types lol whats that supposed to mean you need interlect to play BIA?
roflmfao!
all missions on BIA completed in 90 mins - so whats that leave? multi play just one problem it has none.

whoa182
03-18-2005, 07:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RJNuley:
I have to agree I bought this game and expected much more than it delivers.

1)The graphics remind me of Medal of Honor - piss poor!

2)The missions after playing 3 or so are mundane.

3)The movements of the characters looks silly.

I have to agree that for $50 I got ripped off. My 10 year old son even said, "Dad Call of Duty is so much cooler!" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/whoa182/bia2005-03-1901-34-46-78.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/whoa182/bia2005-03-1901-35-00-48.jpg

LOOKS FAR BETTER THAN COD !

dawgpound14
03-18-2005, 07:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RJNuley:
I have to agree I bought this game and expected much more than it delivers.

1)The graphics remind me of Medal of Honor - piss poor!

2)The missions after playing 3 or so are mundane.


3)The movements of the characters looks silly.

I have to agree that for $50 I got ripped off. My 10 year old son even said, "Dad Call of Duty is so much cooler!" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your soon can STFU! (just kidding)

But I hope you played past the first day. D-day+1 and on is SOOO much better.

whoa182
03-18-2005, 07:47 PM
Because maybe this game is not aimed at young kids? lol..

AFter all its not some run n gun arcade shooter

C01das1ce
03-18-2005, 07:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dawgpound14:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by C01das1ce:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DravenRaziel:
This is someone who bought this off of impulse apparently, If they took the time to read what this game was about. They wouldn't be stuck going "OMGWTF 4PPL EL OH EL DMBASS UBI GAME SUXX0RS!!" It clearly states that the multiplayer is 4 man with 3 member squads combat. Please read into something before so ignorantly making a purchase.

Draven <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
stfu n00b yes i read it & no big deal with the team sizes etc just dissapointed in the all package it offers its basically ****e & no dedi software = bs <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LAUGHING OUT ****ING LOUD!

You joined today....who are you calling a noob? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
OMFG! no i only joined this forum today,whats that got to do with anything? i have still been playing online gaming well over 10 years o_O
and i know a game thats been massively over rated & Gamers have been sold down the river for Profit & thats the Bottom Line.
yes i accept ppl are going to love this game,but all i'm doing is adding my 2 cents worth of Opinion,like the rest of you i paid good money for this game & its turned out to be Massively over Hyped package, now will it be the Top game for 2005 not a chance.

dawgpound14
03-18-2005, 07:53 PM
Yes, maybe you have been playing for over 10 years...but we are on a forum here and you are new. So this isnt online gaming, its an internet forum in which you are new. Therefore, you technically are a noob...but I dont like calling people that. Just letting you know that you too, are a noob.

neland
03-18-2005, 07:53 PM
so i guess it's back to "dance dance revolution" for most of you guys who are bashing it huh?

DravenRaziel
03-18-2005, 07:58 PM
Look, I don't care if you've played every game humanly possible, That doesn't make you anything but someone on the internet to me. To be trying to start a flame when I posted my honost opinion about yours is just stupid. I'm honostly sick of people going "this game sucks" Maybe you believe that yes. But to put it in such degrading light? Granted there are a few who put in constructive criticism and not "JUST DONT BUY IT OMG!!!" Those are the type that I respect.

On line with the "Do you need intellect to play BIA?" Yes actually, this game requires tactics and not run and gun like CoD (Granted I do play CoD. It's one of my favorite games.) This hasn't been anything against your computer either; They can improve on it yes. I know this before even playing it. They can improve on all games that are out.

Yours was less "flaming" than most yes. But it still really didn't bring anything other than "THIS GAME IS SUCKS" If you were to bring a little more insight into it, perhaps give a few pointers other than. "COD IS MUCH BETTER 0=10 BIA!!!!!" I'd not have to think of you as nothing more than a child who didn't get his every wish.

Draven

neland
03-18-2005, 08:07 PM
agreed.

C01das1ce
03-19-2005, 06:00 AM
lmfao!! your still forgot one thing though this game still sux ***

SiLeNT-KiLLa134
03-19-2005, 06:36 AM
I agree the game does kinda suck..i was really looking forward to the tactics but all i found myself doing was telling my guys that respawn every level to assault while i followed behind them. And the machine guns are complete **** in this game. From a certain distance all you need is a strafe to dodge it. Then if u get a foot closer it takes u down in a milisecond. So FRUSTRATING. and the mp kinda sucks got bored of it real quick. Frankly I found Call of duty to be much much more entertaining and fulfilling

ilh-
03-19-2005, 07:31 AM
CoD sucks ****, ooo wow lets all run and gun and be spray and pray lamers looking like a complete ***** with the crappest running animations ever seen, exciting.
My sacky compy can load the levels in next to no time so I guess you have dense expectations about games magically loading everything imediately.
Well over 10yrs online gaming? So did you start with? Perhaps GB wanted to be different and cater for a different group of gamers other than the 10+ player team of clanners. Ever thought that just because it's an FPS that it might not have to be just what you want it to be.

missouridrifter
03-19-2005, 07:55 AM
Actually, I think the mods for PC will be great too.

Haven't played yet but I think a Battle of the Buldge mod/campaign would be cool!

Then house-to-house fighting in Berlin would be another good one... MP would be wonderfuly 'nuts' in that mod (though the US let the Soviets take it.. that didn't hurt my gramps feelings none.. Omaha Beach to Berlin, had 3 tanks shot out from under him and destroied his own tank once too.. had orders to do that)

Sailindawg
03-19-2005, 07:55 AM
I'll buy it from you for $15.

ESAMajor
03-19-2005, 07:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by C01das1ce:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DravenRaziel:
Starting the flames. I can tell you're from the action game genre. Don't try and be a hardass on a forum. If you don't like the game fine. But saying that this game sucks only because of a four man multiplayer that you (as you put it) completely knew about. That just shows what kind of person you are in terms of buying something. Please by all means. Go back to CoD, The likely hood of me finding you on there is slim. As I won't have to listen to you.

As for the Dedicated software. It's run off of UBI's main server. To make a dedicated server for 4 people seems kind of redundant, no? It's fine the way it is.

Draven

P.S. "noob" is not an insult at all. Am I to be offended? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
i've played all types of games buddy,and the game actually sux for all different kinds of reasons 4 ppl multi - glitches - load times - etc etc.
and yes Action game types lol whats that supposed to mean you need interlect to play BIA?
roflmfao!
all missions on BIA completed in 90 mins - so whats that leave? multi play just one problem it has none. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Behave yourself.

Shifty_01
03-19-2005, 08:08 AM
I though i saw somwhere in a multyplayer online game in BIA it showed there were 10-18 (each sides) people in the game? so there are only 4 people per side!?

missouridrifter
03-19-2005, 08:14 AM
I think its the kind of game that appeals to certain types of people... more than an arcade.

All the movies that were published about this game months before showed us every aspect of game play, how its played and what to expect. The visuals in thes screenshots and movies (especially the in-game playing demo) screamed video card, RAM and processor taxation.

I bought a new computer to meet the needs b4 release.

I know (or believe I know) exactly what to expect and to be honest, I'm quite excited. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Princejules
03-19-2005, 08:28 AM
C01das1ce i think we are already full enough to get mad at ur ****, if you dont like the game send it back and dont say anything more...

Impressions:

Whine whine whine whine whine
"why didnt they do this?"
"why didnt they do that?"
"i want deathmatch"
"i want a pony!"

ziadoz
03-19-2005, 08:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Princejules:
C01das1ce i think we are already full enough to get mad at ur ****, if you dont like the game send it back and dont say anything more...

Impressions:

Whine whine whine whine whine
"why didnt they do this?"
"why didnt they do that?"
"i want deathmatch"
"i want a pony!" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

his name has numbers to replace letters, i think that says it all tbh http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Bucketrider
03-19-2005, 08:32 AM
LOL! this coconut just realised that the MP is only 4 players?! HAHAHAHAHAHA dumb***! where've you been?!

Princejules
03-19-2005, 08:34 AM
hehe..coconut.

Gordons24
03-19-2005, 09:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by C01das1ce:
yes i have played the missions pretty easy too,this type of games future relys on its multiplayer capabilities & lets be honest here it aint got any, its buggy full of flaws & glitches - load times are poor & before any says get a better comp i run a top spec customised Alienware comp with Dual Nvidia FX 6800 ultra cards so don't even go there, & i have been playing games wel over 10 years & This one is taking the piss big time Call of Duty Ownz!! BIA big time & all i can say = can't wait for Call Of Duty 2. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Your complaining about load times with a Alienware , dual 6800 GTS ???? i have a Alienware Aurora with a single 6600 GT and the game loads fine .. ????????? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Superip342
03-19-2005, 09:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gordons24:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by C01das1ce:
yes i have played the missions pretty easy too,this type of games future relys on its multiplayer capabilities & lets be honest here it aint got any, its buggy full of flaws & glitches - load times are poor & before any says get a better comp i run a top spec customised Alienware comp with Dual Nvidia FX 6800 ultra cards so don't even go there, & i have been playing games wel over 10 years & This one is taking the piss big time Call of Duty Ownz!! BIA big time & all i can say = can't wait for Call Of Duty 2. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Your complaining about load times with a Alienware , dual 6800 GTS ???? i have a Alienware Aurora with a single 6600 GT and the game loads fine .. ????????? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Err, GPUs don't effect load times...

ogkermit
03-19-2005, 09:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jordy828:
So... Just because the max players on MP is 4, the game sucks? Have you even played the missions? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like he is strickly a MP guy. Seems like they (game creaters) failed to take into consideration the MP consumer.

shadowsoldier14
03-19-2005, 09:42 AM
God, you guys sure can whine.

I love this game.

The graphics are nice, not the best ever!But nice. But graphics aren't everything!

Gameplay is strategic, if you try to run and gun, you will die.

Poor gameplay? This is the only game I have seen strategy. It has been like years since a game where you have to use strategy came out.

MOH - RUN AND GUN
COD- I love it but you use less strategy, more like throw nades everywhere and shoot like mad.

This game - strategy is good.

Multiplayer - 4 is a good number. I take it you have not played Pandora Tomorrow either? That game was 4 play and it rocked!

This game is 4 play and it rocks.

I personality do not need to be taking control of 7 freakin squads.It would cool to watch, but hard to manage.

Sound - very nice, The Sub' are a little too muffled in mp, but I do not mind.

I give it a 10/10 - Some things need a little improvement, but patches can fix it.

matkal80
03-20-2005, 02:57 PM
who said that

germ1234
03-20-2005, 03:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by C01das1ce:
Hi
I bought the game today spent a few hours on it realised the Max multiplayer game = 4 roflmfao!! & then shelved it with the rest of the crappy games i bought with high expectations pfttt!! Call Of Duty absolutely knocks this rubbish for 10.
why is there no dediucated server software ffs when will these idiots that make these games realise that most ppl that play these type of games = clan orientated which in turn needs bigger servers & dedicated software to go with it.

BIA marks out of 10 from me = 0 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

looks like another run and gunner that wants 50 vs 50 deathmatch and guns that shoot laser beams and hit spot on.

go play doom3 loser. and you are seriously one big dumb idiot if you dan't figure out it's 4 vs 4 human players. it says clearly by everyone from day one.

so like i said....go run along little boy and play with yourself...i mean doom 3

jd-scrubs
03-20-2005, 03:31 PM
i have not been on these forums much since release of PC version, and judging by the way it looks, i wont be coming back often.

WTH is wrong with you people, coming onto these forums and complaining, dont post back and say, 'we just giving our opinion on the game' or 'were just stating whats wrong' thats all bs, you've come on these forums to moan about a game you bought, one that you obviously judged on by its box, which i doubt most ppl read anyway, even if they did im sure the words were too complicated for most of you narrow minded wánkers out there...

You obviously hav your head stuck so far up your own áss that your eyes fail to see that some people like this game, thus prompting you to act like a friggin t³ss pot moaning like a sh*tting dog about a game that, if you did your research on games that you were going to buy instead of divin in t*ts first and just buying it (and no, reading the box cover is not included in research) if you had of done this you would of realised that this game was not to your tastes and not worth your money.

Ya know what, fºck it, why dont you guys sue game developers for making 'crappy games'.
while your at it, why dont you sue Playboy for giving you carpal tunnel.

that wasnt just for this thread starter, but for all the fools that have been signing up just to whine about the game

just accept that some people like this game, just coz u dont, others might

p.s. your son obviously has no taste in video games, whats his name?, i bet its rambo.

germ1234
03-20-2005, 03:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by C01das1ce:
lmfao!! your still forgot one thing though this game still sux *** <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

omg that is so funny i can't stop laughing... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

look kids...this game is made for older folks who can think and not depend on the "cool" factors ie. large explosions and bright pretty colors. the game's made for folks with iq higher than 90...so you should just leave before you get too frustrated and get a head ache

its_dc
03-21-2005, 01:13 AM
let me get this straight. cod and moh has better graphics cuz they use thick fog to hide the details on maps while bia uses less fog and still able to give you all the effects?

its a fact so youre owned.

theres alot of **** games out there so i stayed away fron console systems. my xbox sits there, my bros took my ps2 which i have no prob with.
eventually you have to read previews of games being released to avoid buyin **** games. all noobs who didnt serves you right for total noobiwon kanoobie.

in the end, facts own so yourre OWNED!

MuadDib55
03-21-2005, 01:29 AM
If playing computer games for 10 years is a priority in your life to be proud of, you are a sorry, sorry little man. Personally, I just play for fun. And judging by your misspellings, grammar, and immaturity, I'm not so sure you're old enough to have been playing for 10 years.

rubba-chikin
03-21-2005, 02:11 AM
Its kinda funny to note the username of all the people bashing the game, its taking a trend of more often than not having some 1337 name you'd find at least once in every CS server http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Cobalt170
03-21-2005, 02:55 AM
Personally when i first put in this game and played it i was kind of frustrated.
However while i was playing it i was constantly thinking of Call Of Duty as i have been playing that game now for over a year now.
I had to say to myself that this is clearly not Call Of Duty but a different type of game all together, an amazing one at that.

The single player is absolutely fantastic. The game really does make you have to think about what your doing rather than gunning about the place. People have said its boring controlling your sqauad but for me i find it rewarding pulling of a perfect flanking manouver.
The guns also are super realistic.
They dont act like a 3 year old could use them.

All the people coming on here comparing it to Call of Duty have to stop as its nowhere near like Call Of Duty. Call of Duty boasted at sqaud tactics and controllability but it didnt do it. However its still my favourite game at the moment.

BiA has successfully pulled off the ability to control team members in a realistic environment.

Now to the things i feel were a bit of let down but it doesnt mean i dont like the game at all.

The multiplayer i have to aggree with people. 4 Players is really not enough.
I know you get sqaud members but its just not enough, 8 v 8 i think i would have preferred. Its just not gonna last long enough with the capability to hold only 4 players. I have alot of people that would love to play this game but we cant play together as its only 4 player only.
Tbh i get the impression they drafted the mulitplayer specifically for Xbox & PS2, as i can see it being easier to play with the headsets telling your other teammate to flank etc.
I think with a program like teamspeak it is much easier to play this game online.

One last thing to finish this mega post :S
I do aggree with the people complaining about the lack of Peek and Prone. This game boasted about being super realistic which for the most of it is. However a simple thing like peeking and pronining really is a big thing to miss out.

Overall though this truly is a great game. Its gonna keep me hooked for a while. However i dont believe that i will stay hooked unless the do improve the multiplayer either with more player slots or maybe a COOP mode.

All in all BiA is a great game, that hardcore gamers will truly love.

jd-scrubs
03-21-2005, 10:49 AM
Where the hell did u get 'super realistic' from? good lord.

Yes, devs said that it wos realistic months ago, then prefered to call it authentic because of the many terms ppl conjure up from realistic.

adding SUPER infront of it is just ridiculous, never has the game (devs) "boasted" as you put it, about that.

They labeled it the MOST AUTHENTIC WWII Squad based shooter to date, and i agree it shouldnt be compared to CoD, mainly bcoz CoD is a arcadish piece of sh*t (yes thats my opinion, get over it)

Im not even gonna bother with max players on a server, as its been discussed to high heavens.

So, on we go, where are we now, oh yea....

'Peeking' (lol) and proning.

i (along with many others), before the game was released, said this wasnt needed for gameplay purposes (as we beleived the devs) bcoz lets face it, they made the game.
I stuck with what i wos saying there. and after playing the game now, i stick by it even more, the game doesnt need prone or leaning at all, just because its quite an A.U.T.H.E.N.T.I.C game doesnt matter, putting something in just to make the game that bit more authentic is just stupid, specially when it has no benefits to the overall gameplay, which it just wouldnt do.

As i dont expect many people to read all that BS that my fingers just typed, ill sum it up with a sentence.

"Lets all shut the fºck up"


Ty,
JD

KevinTufo
03-21-2005, 01:58 PM
I am sorry for reviving this topic but after reading the first post I just wanted to say this to the starter of this topic:

YOU DON'T LIKE 4 PLAYERS MAX IN MP EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE A 3 MAN SQUAD  PLAYER, FINE, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU NOR YOUR OPION ON THIS GAME! DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE BEEN SCREWED BY GEARBOX BECAUSE THEY LURED YOU INTO BUYING THIS GAME (Don't ask how) FINE!! JUST KEEP ALL YOUR BULL**** TO YOURSELF AND ****ING DIE!!! I AM SICK OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU ****ING UP THESE FORUMS, WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO BACK TO CALL OF DUTY, OR UNREAL TOURNAMENT OR WHATEVER CRAPPY GAMES YOU LIKE TO PLAY. WE DON'T CARE!!!


Aaaaaah, I feel much better...

Moezilla
03-21-2005, 02:15 PM
So people who don't like the game aren't allowed to voice their opinions as to why?

jUsTiNcReDiBLe0
03-21-2005, 02:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moezilla:
So people who don't like the game aren't allowed to voice their opinions as to why? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. that's right. I started a new government. Justinism. If you don't like Brothers in Arms we enslave you and put your family into a ghetto.

Airborne17th
03-21-2005, 03:21 PM
This game is the best game ive ever played thats for sure. I like tactical FPS more than run and gun super soldier type shooter like CoD or CoDuo

Moezilla
03-21-2005, 03:31 PM
Ahh, sorry Justin we'll just have to have a little revolution then. lol