PDA

View Full Version : OFF: I am back in Mali!!!

krazyfrenchman
01-29-2010, 10:02 AM
Hello guys,

So few of you knew (as far as I can recall, only Dan Dimitrescu and 2 or 3 more), but I came back to Africa exactly in the middle of this past December; I will probably stay here at least 2 years and another one if everything goes well. The Capital city here is Bamako (roughly 3 mil. pop.). Morrocan girls are fantastic and the weather is just plainly amazing; it has not been raining since God knows when!

Anyhow, I am not around often, but hopefully you will understand this very good reason. Internet is slow and these really bad AZERTY keyboards are driving me NUTS!!! I will try to post pictures and what not, but please keep this thread alive since I go on the Internet every 3 or 4 days.

Take care of yourself and Happy New Year!

krazyfrenchman
01-29-2010, 10:02 AM
Hello guys,

So few of you knew (as far as I can recall, only Dan Dimitrescu and 2 or 3 more), but I came back to Africa exactly in the middle of this past December; I will probably stay here at least 2 years and another one if everything goes well. The Capital city here is Bamako (roughly 3 mil. pop.). Morrocan girls are fantastic and the weather is just plainly amazing; it has not been raining since God knows when!

Anyhow, I am not around often, but hopefully you will understand this very good reason. Internet is slow and these really bad AZERTY keyboards are driving me NUTS!!! I will try to post pictures and what not, but please keep this thread alive since I go on the Internet every 3 or 4 days.

Take care of yourself and Happy New Year!

nohunt1
01-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Aahh...mon ami...We'll keep a chair warm for you and look forward to hearing from you... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Magic452
01-30-2010, 09:14 PM
Look forward to some pics, never been to that part of the world.

Magic