PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Clockworks and Gears - glitch??

paradox3434
12-06-2004, 08:56 PM
I'm stuck and i don't know if its a glitch.
After going up the lift, wallrun/jump up, beat the second golem, take the right door, kill the dog on the wall, swing the rope, roll through the horizontally rotating water wheel, swing two bars and land in front of a door.

The door is closed and i don't know how to open it. There is a lever on the other side, on the wooden balcony where i killed the golem, but when i jump on it nothing happens. it doesn't go down.

I don't know if thats the lever to open the door or not.

Please help!!!
Thanks.

paradox3434
12-06-2004, 08:56 PM
I'm stuck and i don't know if its a glitch.
After going up the lift, wallrun/jump up, beat the second golem, take the right door, kill the dog on the wall, swing the rope, roll through the horizontally rotating water wheel, swing two bars and land in front of a door.

The door is closed and i don't know how to open it. There is a lever on the other side, on the wooden balcony where i killed the golem, but when i jump on it nothing happens. it doesn't go down.

I don't know if thats the lever to open the door or not.

Please help!!!
Thanks.

Amakusa7
12-06-2004, 09:58 PM
Man, I have been stuck at that EXACT same part for an hour! Wth do you do there? The right path leads to a closed door. The one on the left you cannot go through, the one behind you had that silver swing that does nothing. BAH. I've been asking at the ign boards as well. Please, someone reply!

Amakusa7
12-06-2004, 10:12 PM
Ah, Paradox. Lol, I finally got it! You know when you slide under those things? Theres a place to go over in the middle with a switch.

jdinasia
12-07-2004, 05:37 AM
OK .... I am guessing I'll have to post this in a couple of places ... beat the golem ... in that same room ... the doorway that leads to the rope/dog thing (btw throwing your secondary weapon is a great way to clear dogs from walls) there's another exit to the same room ... leads to a artwork chest ... then a pit (a looooong pit) it has a ledge on the left ... 2 ropes further down on the right .... how do you get past this hallway?

dev_kimiko
12-07-2004, 06:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jdinasia:
OK .... I am guessing I'll have to post this in a couple of places ... beat the golem ... in that same room ... the doorway that leads to the rope/dog thing (btw throwing your secondary weapon is a great way to clear dogs from walls) there's another exit to the same room ... leads to a artwork chest ... then a pit (a looooong pit) it has a ledge on the left ... 2 ropes further down on the right .... how do you get past this hallway? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Simple answer; you don't http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif. It's a section of the castle that you will enter FROM later in the game, but that you cannot go through at that time. The same thing goes for one of the doorways in the present Altar room.

jdinasia
12-07-2004, 07:54 AM
cool ... then do I just go around the wall ... through the water and then into the time portal? Ugh!

tikka68
12-07-2004, 03:19 PM
yes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Posh777
12-08-2004, 06:26 AM
If that switch is supposed to raise and lower that platform what do you do if the platform never moves? I keep turning the switch but nothing happens. Is this a glitch?