PDA

View Full Version : Problems.

Hamsterspawn
01-20-2007, 06:18 AM
I have a few problems (One of which is being able to play your blasted game!!). On loading of last save i am finding possible duplicate items in my inventory.

Also- Please can you flip through this post i have made and offer any suggestions? I think I will post it here, just in case you miss it elsewhere, or ignore it or something.

Hi all.

Dark messiah, even after patching to the latest version (through steam and through a non steam version) gives me the error

'Memory cannot be read at (etc...)'

This happens at irregular intervals in dark messiah single player. In multiplayer, however, this error does not occur (usually) for an hour or two. Recently - ( the last few hours ) This error has not appeared, but the same symptoms have happened (I did put mm.exe in the DEP(?) or whatever as suggested by another post.)

Anyway, when i check my error log, the errors in the application are as follows : -

'Faulting application mm.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module datacache.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00009737.'

Faulting application mm.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module d3d9.dll, version 5.3.2600.2180, fault address 0x0008b211.

Faulting application mm.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module engine.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x002b24b4.

Hanging application mm.exe, version 0.0.0.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Thanks for looking at the post,

Dale.

(N.B - Before you flame me a about 9x10^googleplex times, I have tried lowering settings, turning programs off - AV etc, turning off HDR - Most of the suggested fixes in the forum!) By the way, 90% of the time, it is the program which stops, and the sound is looped - You know, the whole, Unng, Unngh, Unngh, Unngh thing. BUT - Windows is still functioning in the background! If i can wing it blind i can sometimes CTRL-ALT-DEL out of DM. Mind you, easier said than done, eh. The other 10% crashes me back to desktop.

Hamsterspawn
01-20-2007, 06:18 AM
I have a few problems (One of which is being able to play your blasted game!!). On loading of last save i am finding possible duplicate items in my inventory.

Also- Please can you flip through this post i have made and offer any suggestions? I think I will post it here, just in case you miss it elsewhere, or ignore it or something.

Hi all.

Dark messiah, even after patching to the latest version (through steam and through a non steam version) gives me the error

'Memory cannot be read at (etc...)'

This happens at irregular intervals in dark messiah single player. In multiplayer, however, this error does not occur (usually) for an hour or two. Recently - ( the last few hours ) This error has not appeared, but the same symptoms have happened (I did put mm.exe in the DEP(?) or whatever as suggested by another post.)

Anyway, when i check my error log, the errors in the application are as follows : -

'Faulting application mm.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module datacache.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00009737.'

Faulting application mm.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module d3d9.dll, version 5.3.2600.2180, fault address 0x0008b211.

Faulting application mm.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module engine.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x002b24b4.

Hanging application mm.exe, version 0.0.0.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Thanks for looking at the post,

Dale.

(N.B - Before you flame me a about 9x10^googleplex times, I have tried lowering settings, turning programs off - AV etc, turning off HDR - Most of the suggested fixes in the forum!) By the way, 90% of the time, it is the program which stops, and the sound is looped - You know, the whole, Unng, Unngh, Unngh, Unngh thing. BUT - Windows is still functioning in the background! If i can wing it blind i can sometimes CTRL-ALT-DEL out of DM. Mind you, easier said than done, eh. The other 10% crashes me back to desktop.