PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION UBI!!!!!!

rage316
02-05-2011, 08:09 AM
I dont undesrstand why you guys at UBI decided to take the top game franchise for many years in Rainbow Six 3 in such a horrible direction. Rainbow had always been a game of precession and skills and you guys turn it into a newb friendly spray fest like "call of duty" its a shame. You had the most popular game, biggest fan base and strongest clan match community out and traded it all up to make newb games, i.e "Lockdown, Vegas 1 and 2". I would like to know if there is a way i can buy the rights to "Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow" still one of xbox's most popular games amongst true gamers for the quality of gaming it provided. Still the only game i've ever witness to take clans to new hieghts in matches and bring forth true skilled players. I would like to buy from you to show you guys the mistake you made in changing directions, remake it myself with my friends keeping same game play, guns, sounds, skill and only adding todays graphics. Reviving the gratest game to hit xbox for true skilled gamers to play.

Thank You, Fan of True Gaming, Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow:

Carlos
gamertag INI RAGE IYI

rage316
02-05-2011, 08:09 AM
I dont undesrstand why you guys at UBI decided to take the top game franchise for many years in Rainbow Six 3 in such a horrible direction. Rainbow had always been a game of precession and skills and you guys turn it into a newb friendly spray fest like "call of duty" its a shame. You had the most popular game, biggest fan base and strongest clan match community out and traded it all up to make newb games, i.e "Lockdown, Vegas 1 and 2". I would like to know if there is a way i can buy the rights to "Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow" still one of xbox's most popular games amongst true gamers for the quality of gaming it provided. Still the only game i've ever witness to take clans to new hieghts in matches and bring forth true skilled players. I would like to buy from you to show you guys the mistake you made in changing directions, remake it myself with my friends keeping same game play, guns, sounds, skill and only adding todays graphics. Reviving the gratest game to hit xbox for true skilled gamers to play.

Thank You, Fan of True Gaming, Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow:

Carlos
gamertag INI RAGE IYI

Real720
02-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Raven Shield > Rogue Spear > Black Arrow > Rainbow Six 3 > Vegas 1, 2, and Lockdown

Dirtymurph
02-05-2011, 05:02 PM
I hope youre just making a point about buying it and not being serious. Its rather obvious that you cant just buy R6 like a can of pop.

LoKodElAKabeZa
02-05-2011, 08:45 PM
sorry for post this here, but i didn't find the way to post a new thread, I'm looking for a Tactical FPS, im a little tired of those pieces of **** called COD: something, so i was wondering if this game worth? Im in PS3, are there enough players to full a room? sorry for my bad english thanks in advance for the reply http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Soulid_Snake
02-06-2011, 08:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LoKodElAKabeZa:
sorry for post this here, but i didn't find the way to post a new thread, I'm looking for a Tactical FPS, im a little tired of those pieces of **** called COD: something, so i was wondering if this game worth? Im in PS3, are there enough players to full a room? sorry for my bad english thanks in advance for the reply http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey dude, some tactical shooters are Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, Socom: Confrontation(TPV), Battle in Arms, Operation Flashpoint, Metal Gear Solid Online part of MGS4 (TPV).