PDA

View Full Version : HardCore Difficulty

michel000
04-11-2009, 03:56 PM
Hello, I'm having a problem in Hardcore Difficulty.
When I get to the part where the orcish leader challenges me to a duel, he simply one-hits me.
Even using the 3 oil jars, and fire traps to try to burn him down during his talk, I can't get past it. My phoenix ring doesn't seem to go off either.
Anyone able to help?

michel000
04-11-2009, 03:56 PM
Hello, I'm having a problem in Hardcore Difficulty.
When I get to the part where the orcish leader challenges me to a duel, he simply one-hits me.
Even using the 3 oil jars, and fire traps to try to burn him down during his talk, I can't get past it. My phoenix ring doesn't seem to go off either.
Anyone able to help?

DarkPrince_Mark
04-13-2009, 01:17 PM
I have passed it very easy. My strategy was simple:Block when he attack me for a first time,hit with leg and then 1 powerful hit with sword. Then I was running around the arena and repeated this actions again. I have passed it for a 3 times.

DarkPrince_Mark
04-14-2009, 03:28 AM
By the way I have used electrical daggers. It's very helpful weapon in this situation. You can easily shock orc.

ckastelic
04-19-2009, 11:52 PM
The orc guard captain can power strike through your block, you have to power strike him first(hold strike, rush forward, and release strike). I used lightning daggers.

free8082002
06-02-2009, 10:13 AM
The duel whit the orc is a nightmare. I win using rocks i find in the floor and impale him MANY times. He resist 3 or 4 impales...