PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve Deathmatch Party

Quaagmire
12-25-2005, 06:45 PM
Since the Christmas Eve Deathmatch Party was such a success, I thought I'd host a New Years Eve Party.

If you missed the Christmas Eve Deathmatch Party, don't be sad...and for goodness sake do not cry...

As usual, I'll be playing Custom maps and Standard maps.

It'll take place 7:00 P.M. Pacific Time, and this time I've made sure that the time WILL NOT CHANGE! My parents foiled my plans on Christmas Eve, but this time I've made sure they aren't doing anything that involves me tagging along like I'm a god **** trophy.

Anyhoo, try to show up sober, because if you start being annoying, I'm just going to kick you out. So if you're planning on getting wasted on New Years Eve, you're not planning on showing up at my party. Clear?

My GT is Quagm1r3, and again I'll be playing chaos for the whole session. Hope to see you guys there!

I'd appreciate it if you think you're going to show up, that you post it here. I want to know just how big this party's going to get.

Quaagmire
12-25-2005, 06:45 PM
Since the Christmas Eve Deathmatch Party was such a success, I thought I'd host a New Years Eve Party.

If you missed the Christmas Eve Deathmatch Party, don't be sad...and for goodness sake do not cry...

As usual, I'll be playing Custom maps and Standard maps.

It'll take place 7:00 P.M. Pacific Time, and this time I've made sure that the time WILL NOT CHANGE! My parents foiled my plans on Christmas Eve, but this time I've made sure they aren't doing anything that involves me tagging along like I'm a god **** trophy.

Anyhoo, try to show up sober, because if you start being annoying, I'm just going to kick you out. So if you're planning on getting wasted on New Years Eve, you're not planning on showing up at my party. Clear?

My GT is Quagm1r3, and again I'll be playing chaos for the whole session. Hope to see you guys there!

I'd appreciate it if you think you're going to show up, that you post it here. I want to know just how big this party's going to get.

Quaagmire
12-27-2005, 03:30 PM
If none of you respond, I ain't gonna hold it.

Come on, close up the year with a gigantic Far Cry Deathmatch Party!

g00ky
12-27-2005, 07:39 PM
im in... ill send you a friend request..

mambonuts
12-28-2005, 01:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Quaagmire:
If none of you respond, I ain't gonna hold it.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehe...as if you have a lot of other things on the go that night...

I'm sure if you start a room, people will join...

I'll give it a go...

Aserp
12-30-2005, 03:41 AM
I'm in. My GT is aserp.

Let's have some fun, I guess. So long as I remember to play... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

(Did this party actually go up?)

Quaagmire
01-02-2006, 05:20 PM
I'm sorry guys...

A day before New Years Eve I got a big storm over here and it knocked out the power and the cable. It wasn't until now that comcast got their f*cking act together and put the internet back up.

For those of you who responded, thank you. I'll try to get some sort of game up another time, maybe celebrating another holiday.

mambonuts
01-02-2006, 05:47 PM
I imagine that your book of excuses will run out over time... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

mexifry14
01-02-2006, 10:50 PM
ill start a game at 6 Pm pacific time friday nite and i made a special map i want ppl to try out.

gt is Mexifry16

Quaagmire
01-06-2006, 06:14 PM
One day your book of smart *** comebacks will run out as well, mambo http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif