PDA

View Full Version : Valeri sux

lotus_003
01-06-2006, 03:15 PM
I just wanted to say that valerie sux.
Im at the swamplevel and im guessing she wants to kill both me and her self.

Shes telling me to lead the way, then shes out on her own little walks. im getting where we are suppose to be, but where is valerie?
Shes somewhere waking up new guys.

Is there a way to make her less of a woman?
i mean: she is saying one thing and doing something else.
Typical womanstuff

lotus_003
01-06-2006, 03:15 PM
I just wanted to say that valerie sux.
Im at the swamplevel and im guessing she wants to kill both me and her self.

Shes telling me to lead the way, then shes out on her own little walks. im getting where we are suppose to be, but where is valerie?
Shes somewhere waking up new guys.

Is there a way to make her less of a woman?
i mean: she is saying one thing and doing something else.
Typical womanstuff

lotus_003
01-13-2006, 05:06 AM
dont anybody else think she sux?

fabulouscoops
01-13-2006, 06:23 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/513105592/.../961100774#961100774 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/513105592/m/961100774/r/961100774#961100774)

This is from before the first patch.

Here is something I wrote about Val a long time ago. I still think she will be the top bad guy in Far Cry 2.

-Val lies to Jack about who she is.
-Jack's boat gets hit with a rocket right after Val leaves on a Jetski. suspicious.
-Val treats Jack with nothing but distain the whole time. She kicks him, belittles him and tries to get him killed on numerous occasions.
-Val knows exactly where to look on Crow's body for the documents she needs.
-When you first meet Kreiger, Val is standing next to him like they have been talking and you surprised them. She is too weak to help you even though you were both infected at the same time.
-At the end, the Project Far Cry folder may well be a CIA document.
-Doyle talks about someone watching all the time and he and Val never come face to face.
The only one other than Jack to survive is Val. Maybe Val is the mastermind. ie Kreiger CIA handler.

redneckwreck
01-27-2006, 09:45 PM
i agree completely. she sux

Shadowclaw87
02-01-2006, 11:02 PM
I agree with everything you said about Val too jabulouscoops... and I'd like to add she's a total *****. LOL I've given her many headshots in the past for the nasty things she always saying to Jack.

I also think it's really wierd that he'd take that kind of abuse. He's more than a match for her, and he's carrying around an entire armory most of the the time. I can understand the shock of being thrown into all this, and not really noticing the way she's acting. But she does it from early on. You'd think he'd eventually cuss her out or something... but he never says a word. To me, thats stranger than the way she's acting. Where's your balls Jack?! I don't know anyone who wouldn't react to that kind of treatment. (You don't suppose Jack's all messed up in the head and into bondage do ya?)