magesupermaster
12-22-2010, 11:36 AM
A Facebook game.

SolidSnakeMat
12-22-2010, 11:36 AM
Yep a mafia wars clone on facebook.

wanabgeek
12-14-2011, 10:53 PM
Can anyone tell me the whole point to Project Legacy as it bores me to death.

AntiChrist7
12-15-2011, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by wanabgeek:

yeah its not that spectacular, its more background info for the AC universe. there was a tie in with brotherhood though, wish they owuld do the same for revelations

twenty_glyphs
12-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by wanabgeek:

I believe the initial point was as a tie-in to Brotherhood. Completing some Assassin recruit missions in Brotherhood unlocked contract missions in Project Legacy, and doing some actions in Project Legacy unlocked some capes Ezio could wear in Brotherhood. You could also train your Brotherhood Assassin recruits from Project Legacy. The tie-in features were rather weak, but the story in Project Legacy went into a lot of detail about other facets of the AC universe and showed us other artifacts like the Shroud, the Crystal Skull and the Book of Abraham.

I hope they take it and redevelop it as a general game to help promote the brand and fill out lots of little side stories and details like it was already doing. I would love to see Project Legacy content throughout the year to help keep the story going in some way.

LightRey
12-15-2011, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wanabgeek:

I believe the initial point was as a tie-in to Brotherhood. Completing some Assassin recruit missions in Brotherhood unlocked contract missions in Project Legacy, and doing some actions in Project Legacy unlocked some capes Ezio could wear in Brotherhood. You could also train your Brotherhood Assassin recruits from Project Legacy. The tie-in features were rather weak, but the story in Project Legacy went into a lot of detail about other facets of the AC universe and showed us other artifacts like the Shroud, the Crystal Skull and the Book of Abraham.

I hope they take it and redevelop it as a general game to help promote the brand and fill out lots of little side stories and details like it was already doing. I would love to see Project Legacy content throughout the year to help keep the story going in some way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ditto. I miss the interesting side info PL offered.

RzaRecta357
12-15-2011, 10:05 PM
wut brew u mean no asploxions? di$ sucks!

DannyStrong
12-16-2011, 01:25 AM
it provides more background story to the game. I ended up just reading the stuff on the assassin's creed wikia website because it was a much more relaxing read there.

eagleforlife1
12-16-2011, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wanabgeek:

I believe the initial point was as a tie-in to Brotherhood. Completing some Assassin recruit missions in Brotherhood unlocked contract missions in Project Legacy, and doing some actions in Project Legacy unlocked some capes Ezio could wear in Brotherhood. You could also train your Brotherhood Assassin recruits from Project Legacy. The tie-in features were rather weak, but the story in Project Legacy went into a lot of detail about other facets of the AC universe and showed us other artifacts like the Shroud, the Crystal Skull and the Book of Abraham. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Book of Abraham? I've completed Project Legacy and I don't remember the Book of Abraham being mentioned. I just searched on the wiki and it's not mentioned on there either. In what memory is the Book of Abraham mentioned.

twenty_glyphs
12-20-2011, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
The Book of Abraham? I've completed Project Legacy and I don't remember the Book of Abraham being mentioned. I just searched on the wiki and it's not mentioned on there either. In what memory is the Book of Abraham mentioned.

In July Erudito "hacked" the Project Legacy Facebook page and put up a picture saying "Erudito Industries". He posted a link to http://www.abstergoindustries.com/securefiles/, which has links to zipped files with PDFs and some FLV videos. The 4 files uploaded on July 4 were supposed to be The Divine Science Story Pack and mention The Book of Abraham. The file uploaded on July 12 was going to be for the Holiday Set for Midsummer's Day. There's some interesting stuff in those PDFs.

Pdavis3
12-20-2011, 08:09 AM
Yea PL was better then the road to revelations thing imo. I liked reading about other assassins like the 3 member team of assassins