PDA

View Full Version : New Game Types.

AnimalMother07
06-23-2006, 06:01 AM
I think I would break the mold of all of these threads complaining about the Chapter 2 update and make one about the new gametypes.

Blind Siege and Team Battle.

What are the characteristics of each and what are the main objectives in each?

Thanks for any help.

AnimalMother07
06-23-2006, 06:01 AM
I think I would break the mold of all of these threads complaining about the Chapter 2 update and make one about the new gametypes.

Blind Siege and Team Battle.

What are the characteristics of each and what are the main objectives in each?

Thanks for any help.

gb155
06-23-2006, 06:16 AM
im tring to find out, i set up a room 15 mins ago to find out but so far NO-ONE has joined me

Gamer Tag is the same as forum name, come join me guys

AnimalMother07
06-23-2006, 06:24 AM
I would but I haven't gotten 30% in my download, I believe that I'm going to go to sleep soon and then wake up and download it.

PiNkEyE69
06-23-2006, 06:54 AM
Ther person on Major Nelon's podcast described Battle and it sounded a lot like Battlefield/Battlefront type of play. The maps have lots of "Points" to capture and you get scored for holding them and captureing opposing ones. Plus there's AI to make up the numbers.

AnimalMother07
06-23-2006, 06:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PiNkEyE69:
Ther person on Major Nelon's podcast described Battle and it sounded a lot like Battlefield/Battlefront type of play. The maps have lots of "Points" to capture and you get scored for holding them and captureing opposing ones. Plus there's AI to make up the numbers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sounds really cool. But AI? Eh...

PiNkEyE69
06-23-2006, 07:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnimalMother07:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PiNkEyE69:
Ther person on Major Nelon's podcast described Battle and it sounded a lot like Battlefield/Battlefront type of play. The maps have lots of "Points" to capture and you get scored for holding them and captureing opposing ones. Plus there's AI to make up the numbers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sounds really cool. But AI? Eh... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
thats what I thought, but listening to the podcast again he definatly says there are AI teammates to make up the numbers. Although I suspect they may not be as intellegent as say the AI in Battlefield/front - just fillers. Even so this sounds exactly like what i've been looking for in GRAW. I didn't want to fork out for the EA-raped Battlefield 2 (I'd rather play SW Battlefront2) but loved the way those type of games play.

gb155
06-23-2006, 07:11 AM
not done team battle, but Blind seige is GREAT, both teams start from a random point, so offence and defence (meaning the base) could be anywhere, Lov it, there is no AI