PDA

View Full Version : Black screen.

sikkoj_123
05-09-2008, 04:32 PM
When i start a mission the loading screen are coming up, but when its finishing loading the screen goes black, and the pc needs to be reset.

What can i do?

sikkoj_123
05-09-2008, 04:32 PM
When i start a mission the loading screen are coming up, but when its finishing loading the screen goes black, and the pc needs to be reset.

What can i do?

KillrChronic
05-09-2008, 08:05 PM
I know what you mean. Actually thats exactly why i came online today and read the forums. I have been having this problem for some time now and it seems to be only with some users.
Some users can connect to me no problem and i can connect to them. But it seems some people that try to connect to my games get to the "connecting" phase and sit / d/c (timeout). When I try connecting to some games i load the map, get to the next phase with the little guys in th middle of the screen (while the visual map is brought up) but it never comes, I get the black screen of death. I am forced to task manager and force quit the game and restart.
The games this happen in, i can never connect to no matter how many times i try. Also I am in the habit of logging in using the "login" option and not waiting until prompted to do so. When i do 40% of the time it locks up and freezes on establishing network connecting. Which is just plan annoying since i have to task manager and force quit.
Also i can seem to find any games most of the time, during peak theres only like 2 games and off peak nothing. I can host during peak and maybe get 1-2 people every hour or so if that... game seems deserted.